Wow! Sweet innocent wholesome Foreign Women on my dating sites!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Hmm, lets hope that responses to this don't waste this thread with all that cynical 'they want your money' shit.

It's so nice to meet girls who are warm, curious, kind, sensitive to other's feelings, who are humble about their looks. It makes a refreshing change to see girls who value being appreciated for who they are, to be understood vs. 'wanna 'ave' fun', or having a list of shallow, arbitrary materialistic requirements.

It is understanding, rapport and having a certain affinity for someone which is what brings relationships together (too numerous to discuss here), not having your partner meet a list of irrelevant requirements. When is this generation of western women going to realise this?

At least with many girls from a similar camp to the above, you don't feel like you're being interviewed, nor do you get that nasty attitude.

On a shallow level, the way a lot of the above are dressed is very sexy, but at the same time not tarty or slutty. I wish more women here would dress in that way. :wink:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WilliamD
Freshman Poster

Post by WilliamD »

Kind of cute.. Did you meet in person?

http://www.interdatingsites.com/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

FinnMonash
Freshman Poster

Post by FinnMonash »

Hey Winston you have very good collection of sexy models who really look innocent but are they really innocent or fake. Right now I am looking for new bud of 18 to 20 years old for dating. If you have then immediate reply me I will give good money for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

FinnMonash wrote:Hey Winston you have very good collection of sexy models who really look innocent but are they really innocent or fake. Right now I am looking for new bud of 18 to 20 years old for dating. If you have then immediate reply me I will give good money for that.
Well they are a lot more innocent than what you see in America, that's for sure. At least they are down to earth and more normal than what you see in the US. Join my dating site and write some young women you like and see how it goes:

http://dating.happierabroad.com

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Cyrus wrote:I don't know if I buy the 'women lose their charm and kindness after having a lot of sex' argument.

Out here in Thailand these girls are banging guys left and right, and most of them are still pretty sweet. Maybe a lot of them are after your pocketbook, but they're still kinder than calloused American girls.

South American (Brazilian) women are always having sex, but they're not soulless human shells. Not by a long run. In fact the opposite.

Even some of these Russian chicks Winston is posting pictures of...don't fool yourself into believing they're untouched virgins.

The reason American chicks are the way you describe is because of emotional immaturity. While everywhere else women take the attention they get from guys as a gift to be celebrated, American women let it go to their head, it fills up their ego, and eventually turns them paranoid. This is what happens in a culture raised on TV versus real values.

So yeah, fortunately having lots of sex won't ruin a girl... if it did there'd be a lot less girl to go around:p
Good points...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

I don't buy all this, "sweet and innocent looking" baloney. Seriously, I've known some exceptionally sweet-looking women who were tramps and who would do anything for a buck. Not just here in Thailand but in the states as well. It's great if they look sweet but they need to prove they're sweet on the inside as well. Don't judge the book but it's cover. Don't judge a woman's heart by a sweet face and/or a pair of great tits and a sweet ass.
Last edited by anamericaninbangkok on September 29th, 2013, 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:I don't buy all this, "sweet and innocent looking" baloney. Seriously, I've known some exceptionally sweet-looking women who were tramps and who would do anything for a buck. Not just here in Thailand but in the states as well. It's great if they look sweet but they need to prove they're sweet on the inside as well. Don't judge the book but it's cover. Don't judge a woman's heart by a sweet face and/or a pair of great tits and a sweet a**.
This +1

In fact, don't trust anybody's appearance (male or female), because looks can easily deceive a person and hide their true personality.