Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Wow! Sweet innocent wholesome-looking foreign women!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Wow this hot redhead looks so classy and refined. She also has that sweet innocent look on her face too!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100587417

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:25 am

Wow check out this sweet endearing look on this lady's face. It looks so charming, adorable and innocent, even on an adult lady! How come you never see that in the US? lol

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100169115

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:51 pm

Wow look at these sweet innocent expressions that you'll never see on American women! So cute and adorable!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100268228

This one's from Kazakhstan. Wow I didn't know Kazakh girls looked like this.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100610752

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100643605

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Doesn't this Filipina's face make you fall in love with her instantly? lol. She looks so pretty, wholesome and innocent! She's 5ft5 too, which is tall for a Filipina.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info129967.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:28 pm

Just to clarify something: When I say "sweet innocent" look, I mean uncorrupted, unspoiled and kind, like Americans used to look before the mid-1980's.

Wow look at this kind tender smile.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100569733

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:47 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:14 pm

Here's a stupid question. How come Lindsay Lohan and Angelina Jolie don't have that sweet innocent look? LOL

It's like Hollywood wants women to look tough and kick ass these days. Whenever they show a fight between a man and a woman on TV, the woman has to always win. Why is that?

It's like they want women to turn into men and men to turn into women. The elite are weird. Why do they f**k up society like that?

Do movies reflect the culture or help engineer it?

Why aren't Americans as expressive, open and flirtatious in real life as they are in the movies then?

Btw, I just saw the movie Labyrinth with Jennifer Connelly, from the early 1980's. I had a crush on the girl in the movie when I was in 5th grade. I noticed how feminine, girly and normal Jennifer Connelly looked in that movie, so different than girls look now. I guess Jennifer Connelly was one of the last actors to look feminine like a normal girl. After the mid 1980's, women slowly became monsters, action stars, tough and kick ass.

Here is a video still of how Jennifer Connelly looked in the early 1980's from the movie Labyrinth. As you can see, she looked like a natural normal pretty girl.

Notice that "natural pure" look that girls on TV don't have anymore. How come girls in America don't look like that anymore? I guess some in real life might still look like that, but not the role models we have on TV.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:42 am

Wow look at this sweet innocent girl in Germany! I wonder if she's Ukrainian, Russian or German.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100612687

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Whoa what a beauty! Look at her sweet innocent feminine smile. Doesn't she look like a kind loving mother too? Doesn't she look like a KEEPER?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100413949

Winston
Site Admin

Postby abcdavid01 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:50 pm

I think you can sometimes see the look in older women too. Grandparents age. They're less plastic. You can almost see how they used to be and why someone would have been attracted to them long ago. I don't think the current and past few generations of women will age like that. Too stressed out from angry Feminism and corporate jobs.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

yes.

Postby bennandsarah » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:40 pm

good point abcdavid. you could see that the grandparents were raised in a completely different culture. it makes me feel i was born at the wrong time. i had a huge crush on a few 1970's actresses. they had that kind look -- i'd pick them today over any modern actress.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Postby clowny » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:56 pm

This is a pile of crap. These photos are heavily staged and choreographed. Any worthless slut can put on an "innocent smile" for the camera. If you think some woman is an angel just because she can smile in a photo then you are obviously not wise to the chameleon-like nature of women.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Postby ringspun » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Great pics, its very much the same in the UK... the only women who are not yet bitches are young 16 or 17 year olds, who quickly learn to become c**ts like the rest, I have seen many a pretty girl grown up to be a complete c**t, and for what? I am still amazed how these girls go for scum bag losers time and time again... I can even understand gold diggers, but can't get that!
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women