Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Wow! Sweet innocent wholesome-looking foreign women!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:43 am

Wow she looks so sweet, innocent and lady-like.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 712915?b=1

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Enticer » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:07 am

Wow..some beautiful women in these pics...

I agree with the list Winston provided...to a point. I think there can be variables with this but its a good barometer. That being said, we can judge a person better thru written word and body language, than pics.

I have an awkward smile...so many of my pics I have a smirk or Clint Eastwood cocky smile. But thats not really me...i like to keep people guessing and once people get to know me, they learn abut the man, not the myth...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby zacb » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:06 am

djfourmoney wrote:So is the problem Anglo Culture or the people in it? Answer that question and then you'll know what your next move is....

It is hijacked Anglo culture. Anglo culture was actually pretty decent.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:30 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:58 am

Wow doesn't she look so sweet, innocent and natural, like a girl from the good old days?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 714679?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Postby mattyman » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:05 pm

There's one girl I'm regularly in contact with one girl from south Russia, from the north coast of the Azov sea, who I met in France this September. Her demeanour isn't too dissimilar to that many of the ladies in this thread. Kind, warm, actually has a human side to her personality.

Thing is, I didn't message her till weeks after she went home, yet her response was one of enthusiasm. We discussed all sorts from history, classical music, to people's values in life, life purpose etc. Might go visit her some point.

If you've only been used to skank, swamp donkeys, bad-boy-loving hoodrats and other total dross, then I can synpathisz with many in how such women can be a refreshing change.

I must say, that kind of classy, coy, elegant (in some examples modesty too) kind of sexy is so much ore attractive than the in-your-face, brash, 'I'm so hot', leave-nothing-to-the-imagination type so typical of anglo-america.

Not only that, I've found such girls do tend to have a much nicer, warm, caring side to their personalities than the typical of of those that seem tough or skanky. This particular girl for instance, was actually forgiving of the fact that I am shy about performing on piano in front of large groups of people.

Isn't that warm, kind understanding side something that is so severely lacking in too many young, western females?
mattyman
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:41 am

Wow doesn't she look so wholesome and sweet? How come you don't see sweet expressions like this on AW?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 695156?b=1

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 911633?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Enticer » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:47 am

Winston, that last batch of photos was amazing...that blonde woman is striking. What is her Nationality?
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:29 am

Enticer wrote:Winston, that last batch of photos was amazing...that blonde woman is striking. What is her Nationality?

Click on the profile link above the photos. It will tell you where she is from.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Enticer » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:49 am

I saw....

I know someone...who is about to marry a Russian mail order bride's daughter. Mom has been here 25 years....daughter is 22. Mom is on her 2nd husband. The young couple have been dating for 5 years....young Russian daughter insists on being showered with expensive gifts for 5 days straight before and after her b-day. She pitches a fit if she doesnt get her way....

Yeh...she'd be out the door quick....
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:57 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:03 am

Wow these girls look so sweet, natural and innocent! Pure gems!

Aren't their faces so unspoiled and unAmericanized?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 954499?b=1

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 694307?b=1

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 921267?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:24 pm

Wow look at her face and smile. She looks so sweet and good natured. Totally unAmericanized. A pure gem!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/360944?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:02 am

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women