Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Korean women make such a mockery of Anglo "women"

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Korean women make such a mockery of Anglo "women"

Postby lavezzi » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:07 am

I went on a date with a South Korean women last night which went unbelievably well. I can now fully comprehend what a complete joke Irish "women" truly are.

When you've grown up your entire life around what are literally men in women's bodies, to be in the presence a feminine women who's interested in you is just, unbelievable, I really can't put it into words.

With every passing moment, I could sense the attributes on Winston's brilliant comparative list:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ForeignWomen.htm

Keep in mind this was not a Thai or Filipina, it was a Korean who are apparently vastly sub-par to South-East Asians, but what's for sure is they make a MOCKERY of Irish/other Anglo "women".

What was your first interaction with the female species like?
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire







Re: Korean women make such a mockery of Anglo "women&qu

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:25 pm

lavezzi wrote:What was your first interaction with the female species like?


Lavezzi,
when I first met fav#1 it was just one of those chance meetings…all I noted was “there is something different about her.â€￾

When we remet I was just going into being suicidal and, to be honest, I was pretty self centered at that time. It was only as I came out of that rather dark place that I started to realise how different she was and started to realise that she was effeminate and almost child like in her ways while still having a very strong character underneath. It was not something that struck me quickly. It was a slow awakening.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby lavezzi » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Peter, she's a few years older than me, has a very good job in Korea and has come here for 6 months to learn English. She knows I'm on the dole and have no job, and SHE paid for MY drinks when I ran out of money, amounting to €10 out of her pocket. So this situation is looking bad for your theory that women only want money and babies. How would you explain it?
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby publicduende » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:33 pm

lavezzi wrote:Peter, she's a few years older than me, has a very good job in Korea and has come here for 6 months to learn English. She knows I'm on the dole and have no job, and SHE paid for MY drinks when I ran out of money, amounting to €10 out of her pocket. So this situation is looking bad for your theory that women only want money and babies. How would you explain it?


She will ask you to pay back in nature, I'm sure! ;)
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby lavezzi » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:39 pm

publicduende wrote:She will ask you to pay back in nature, I'm sure! ;)


I spent last week in your homeland on that holiday with my family I mentioned in that other thread. Can you imagine how much I must regret agreeing to go seeing as if I hadn't I would've had the house to myself for a week in which to invite her over to :). Nah but really, she is definitely very conservatively natured in comparison to what would usually be the norm in this country, which for me is great. Usually here a couple would have sex on the first, second or third time of meeting, in my opinion this just kills the excitement of the relationship. With her, it would definitely have to wait at least a few months. In fact, she says she goes to church every Sunday even while in Ireland, so there's a good chance she's a virgin saving herself for marriage. If this is the case, of course I will be slightly disappointed, but I am not seeing her to gain the experience of sex, but to gain the experience of romantic love.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Re: Korean women make such a mockery of Anglo "women&qu

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:37 am

lavezzi wrote:I went on a date with a South Korean women last night which went unbelievably well. I can now fully comprehend what a complete joke Irish "women" truly are.

When you've grown up your entire life around what are literally men in women's bodies, to be in the presence a feminine women who's interested in you is just, unbelievable, I really can't put it into words.

With every passing moment, I could sense the attributes on Winston's brilliant comparative list:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ForeignWomen.htm

Keep in mind this was not a Thai or Filipina, it was a Korean who are apparently vastly sub-par to South-East Asians, but what's for sure is they make a MOCKERY of Irish/other Anglo "women".

What was your first interaction with the female species like?


Excellent original post, by the way!

Anyway, I first experienced the female species at age 21 when I dated a China-born Chinese woman in college. She was just visiting the U.S. to attend school for a semester, but that was long enough to experience that dating a foreign woman was night and day in comparison to all other dates prior with western women. Like you, my dates with this Chinese girl went well... UNBELIEVABLY well. I mean, she didn't care that I took the bus to everywhere that we planned to meet - thus I was ALWAYS late for our dates. But the craziest thing is that I would show up, sometimes well over an hour late, and THERE SHE WAS, looking beautiful, and simply waiting patiently for ME. In 2008, I woke up and have been partial to foreign women (especially Asian) ever since. Dating this girl (hell, even spending money for dates) was a joy! She often offered to pay out of pocket, and half the time she did! She was different, and special to me - long before I even knew that foreign women had an overt reputation of being superior companions to western females. This woman was only 21, and yet very mature and exciting! I recommend every man dates, courts, or gets involved with a much younger foreign woman in her prime (ages 18 through 24) because it's heaven.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby Guyver » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:32 am

I don't know if it counts, but I went out this past weekend with my Russian friends, two of which speak good English. There was this one lady that just flew in from Siberia who was friend's with one of the others. She came here to learn English in New York City, but spent a few days here in my local area before she left. Even though she speaks about 4 words of English, I could feel this feminine energy coming from her. It's hard to explain, but it was one of my most memorable encounters with a foreign lady. She seemed to enjoy being around me, and had this smile that lit me up every time our eyes met. That is not something I am used to growing up around western women. She also seemed very shy when we first met. I guess you could say we had a few moments of a mini-date while we were walking around. I wouldn't mind meeting her again because I really liked that experience.
Guyver
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:13 am

Postby magnum » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:25 am

That's strange... I dated a korean girl once, it was a horrible experience, though still better than americans.....


After reading this post though, koreans might just be back on my list.
magnum
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:57 pm

lavezzi wrote:Peter, she's a few years older than me, has a very good job in Korea and has come here for 6 months to learn English. She knows I'm on the dole and have no job, and SHE paid for MY drinks when I ran out of money, amounting to €10 out of her pocket. So this situation is looking bad for your theory that women only want money and babies. How would you explain it?


LOL!!! Women take the LONGER TERM VIEW. When Jennifer and I started I was a poor starving university student. My mum said "she is only interested in you for your money". I laughed about that as I had no money and would not have any for many years to come.

THAT is how that is explained.

You have NO IDEA how many women behave like ANGELS until the second baby arrives and the man is "locked in". It is only THEN that they turn into "bitch from hell".

You have to remember that I know my wife when I was 12 years old and she did not turn into BITCH FROM HELL until AFTER the second child was born.

This is VERY COMMON.

You are getting words of great wisdom and experience. Words few other men are willing to utter in their own name. Don't wast the opportunity.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:06 pm

Guyver wrote:I don't know if it counts, but I went out this past weekend with my Russian friends, two of which speak good English. There was this one lady that just flew in from Siberia who was friend's with one of the others. She came here to learn English in New York City, but spent a few days here in my local area before she left. Even though she speaks about 4 words of English, I could feel this feminine energy coming from her. It's hard to explain, but it was one of my most memorable encounters with a foreign lady. She seemed to enjoy being around me, and had this smile that lit me up every time our eyes met. That is not something I am used to growing up around western women. She also seemed very shy when we first met. I guess you could say we had a few moments of a mini-date while we were walking around. I wouldn't mind meeting her again because I really liked that experience.


When I first started dating my fav#1 it was a similar experience. These women were simply FUN to be around. They were also so genuine as to be remarkable.

There was this one russian girl I met, she was actually a friend of fav#1. At that time I was just in this circle of friends. fav#1 and I were just talking....this other one had really caught my eye and I really liked her. In all there were four in among that circle of friends that I really liked. This other girl and I got on well because her ex husband had moved to Australia and she wanted to talk about Australia a fair bit. They had split because he wanted to start a family and she was refusing to have babies. This, apparently, went on for 3 or 4 years before he said that he wanted to divorce because he wanted children. So it was all very amicable. He remarried and had the first baby at about one year she said.

So I asked her...well, if you were so against having children a little while ago, would you ever consider not having children? (The question was very obviously aimed at me thinking that if she is happy not to have children she is a real prospect for me). I will never forget. She stood up. Stood in the Star position and said

"Peter, look at me, I am a woman, it is my purpose in life to have children"

I was very shocked she was so honest about that as you would NEVER hear a western woman say that any more. Such a comment is "sexist" now because it would "denigrate" women to "baby producers", right?

So as I was hanging out with these women I got a real lesson in what it means to be a woman and to be feminine and to be comfortable in your own skin about that.

One thing that is VERY different about EEW is that they all seem happy in and of themselves and comfortable with themselves. Sure, they have their ups and downs and issues etc. But they are not full of hate for themselves simply by being female. Indeed, most of them understand the massive advantages they have in life if they can get a good man. Which is why they are trying to hard to land a good man.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby lavezzi » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:09 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:LOL!!! Women take the LONGER TERM VIEW.


Peter, she's going back to her home country in December never to return. And keep in mind this is a KOREAN women, supposedly one of the most materialistic and gold-digging nationalities in existence. Your theory is in shambles here.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby Blue Murder » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:32 pm

Jeez, Lavezzi. Even an idiot like you should know when a failed theory has failed.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Postby publicduende » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:27 pm

lavezzi wrote:
publicduende wrote:She will ask you to pay back in nature, I'm sure! ;)


I spent last week in your homeland on that holiday with my family I mentioned in that other thread. Can you imagine how much I must regret agreeing to go seeing as if I hadn't I would've had the house to myself for a week in which to invite her over to :). Nah but really, she is definitely very conservatively natured in comparison to what would usually be the norm in this country, which for me is great. Usually here a couple would have sex on the first, second or third time of meeting, in my opinion this just kills the excitement of the relationship. With her, it would definitely have to wait at least a few months. In fact, she says she goes to church every Sunday even while in Ireland, so there's a good chance she's a virgin saving herself for marriage. If this is the case, of course I will be slightly disappointed, but I am not seeing her to gain the experience of sex, but to gain the experience of romantic love.


LOL you could have then tried and made even by flirting with an Italian young lady :)
Seriously, by my experience with Korean ladies, yes absolutely, they're the most conservative culture in the whole of Asia. I think of them as materialistic as the Japanese, yet a lot less decadent due to the strong Catholic influences that sweep across their middle class. Sounds like she's at least a good talk, a good friend. If you really like her try start building things slowly. You might be amazed at how much pleasure both of you can gain from the slow roasting process!
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby lavezzi » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:12 pm

We went on our fourth date last Saturday. As usual, it went unbelievably well. Sometime throughout the night I decided it was the right moment to take a leap of faith and ask her to be my girlfriend, and to my delight she agreed. As I mentioned in another thread, she had been very conservative on all our other dates; no kissing whatsoever. But sometime after making our relationship official, we started to kiss very deeply in the middle of the pub and not long after we went back to her house and had a fantastic time involving sex which lasted all throughout the night until the afternoon of the following day.

Now, my post thus far is not intended to be a kind of Winston style journal entry to brag about how I got laid. Really I wanted to give some background in order to clarify what was really significant about the experience, which was the intimacy involved. I had always wanted to experience this kind of closeness with a female, but recently I had a very strong awakening and ever since my mind had been entirely focused on spiritual matters and I'd seemingly forgotten about women completely. So I was blown away when it happened.

At the start of a relationship, if there is no financial interest from either parties, progression will always depend on the level of 'game' possessed by the male; the extent in which he can keep the conversation interesting and flowing, make her laugh etc. This will be the case in all cultures, although obviously a higher level of 'game' will be required in some places more so than in others. But, once the relationship has progressed to the point of being completely alone with the person, it has the potential to become something entirely different in which game has no place. I've had had one night stands before, but doing that feels unnatural (although 'playboys' with tragically low levels of awareness will tell you different). When you really connect with a person of the opposite sex over an extended period of time, being alone with them becomes a conscious expanding experience of pure love, rather than a purely sexual experience occurring solely as a result of mind conditioning from a declining culture which inflates your ego sucking you into low-level awareness.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:53 pm

lavezzi wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:LOL!!! Women take the LONGER TERM VIEW.


Peter, she's going back to her home country in December never to return. And keep in mind this is a KOREAN women, supposedly one of the most materialistic and gold-digging nationalities in existence. Your theory is in shambles here.


She is then just practicing......
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest