Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Christian Filipina Online Dating

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Christian Filipina Online Dating

Postby Ardor Smith » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:51 pm is an online Filipino dating service that connects Christian singles in Asia with Christians all over the world.We welcome you to sign up for a free account to host your personal ad here and find chat mates.

I’d like to invite you to join our website to correspond with sincere Christian Filipinas. We help you to become friends and pen pals. If it later grows to something more, that’s all between you directly.
Ardor Smith
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Hi folks,
Did you know that Christian Filipina is the ONLY Asian matchmaking site that actually SCREENS its members and weeds out scammers? That's because the owner, Peter (whom I have met), cares about your search for an Asian soulmate and has taken up measures to ensure that you don't get scammed on his site. Kudos to him for that! I have met Peter before. He is a man of integrity and honor, and does not tolerate any scammers on his site. So if you are searching for a quality Asian soulmate with values and speaks English, create your FREE profile on Christian Filipina today and see who writes you and sends you winks! You never know who will, so try it out! Here is the link:

If you have any questions, PM Peter at: ... ost&u=7537

Also check out my article: "Why Date Christian Filipinas?"

Happy searching!

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Postby pandabear » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:16 am

Is it strictly for church-goers? I never go to church any more.
Veteran Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women