Winston was King of Kings & Lord of Lords in Philippines

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston was King of Kings & Lord of Lords in Philippines

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Nice video! I'm sure Winston enjoyed his time there and I can't wait to get the hell out of this shit hole and return to the Phils!

Btw, is that Dianna at 2:21 and Winston's infamous son from hell? lol
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jacaré wrote:Btw, is that Dianna at 2:21 and Winston's infamous son from hell? lol
Yes it is!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jacaré wrote:Nice video! I'm sure Winston enjoyed his time there and I can't wait to get the hell out of this shit hole and return to the Phils!
Yes, Winston did enjoy his time in the Philippines. :D

CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

eurobrat wrote:Only like 3 of those girls were hot.
And only 99% of the girls pictured are prostitutes. What's that saying? Beggars can't be choosers!