Why no love for Black women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why no love for Black women?

Post by zboy1 »

Just curious as to why so many of the men here seem to not be attracted to Black women. I'm not talking about the fat, ghetto loudmouths that you call Black American women, I'm referring to Blacks from Africa, Brazil, and the Caribbeans, as well as mixed race Blacks.

Personally, I find some Black women to be attractive. I know for most people, Black women are at the bottom of the totem pole, but I want to know is why that is the case? Again, I'm excluding the typical Black women found in Anglo countries. Who would want date those Black women? I'm talking about the hot Black ladies you can find outside of the Anglo world.

The kind of hot Black chick I'm talking about looks like these girls:

mixed race Black

Actress and model Genevieve Nnaji (Nigerian)

South African chick

Silvia Novais (Black Brazilian)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Zboy1, those women are attractive. I do find black women attractive. Black women of all shades attract me. If they take care of themselves, whether it is their hair, body, and soul, they are some of the most attractive women on the planet. Also, black women age well only if they take care of themselves. I would love to have a woman who ages gracefully! I was thinking about my preferences today. Here is my list:
-Black women
-Latina women, particularly the brown and black ones
-Asian women
-Middle Eastern women
-Native American women
-Biracial women
-Other

I have seen attractive white/European women. White/European women look their best when they are younger. The fact that white/European women do not age well turns me off. If I meet a white/European women who ages well with a good soul, I will consider her.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

wow, nr 4 is absolutely gorgeous :oops:
i also like nr 1

They could be Indian. If i could chose between black and Indian, i would chose Indian.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

patrick wrote:wow, nr 4 is absolutely gorgeous :oops:
i also like nr 1

They could be Indian. If i could chose between black and Indian, i would chose Indian.
Why would you choose Indian? Bigots-R-Us? Repeat. :-/
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Reversing Your Trauma

Post by Falcon »

Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JcuLc5dxAE&feature=plcp[/youtube]

There is something I do not want any black/African women to do: bleach their skin. As a matter of fact, I would not anyone to do anything that will harm them. I would not put pressure on someone to be more attractive, especially if it harms them. Most of the women that were interviewed were attractive. The 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th ones were attractive. The 6th woman has a decent face. It is the colored weave that is turning me off. I hope those women are at least 5' 4".

I concur with Falcon that our traumatizing experiences began with women of our race. Everyone has preferences and I refuse to question them. In my opinion, the only things I care about are the physical and mental attraction for her. I hope I am not being redundant with my preferences.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster

Re: Why no love for Black women?

Post by Jvargasbronx »

zboy1 wrote:Just curious as to why so many of the men here seem to not be attracted to Black women. I'm not talking about the fat, ghetto loudmouths that you call Black American women, I'm referring to Blacks from Africa, Brazil, and the Caribbeans, as well as mixed race Blacks.

Personally, I find some Black women to be attractive. I know for most people, Black women are at the bottom of the totem pole, but I want to know is why that is the case? Again, I'm excluding the typical Black women found in Anglo countries. Who would want date those Black women? I'm talking about the hot Black ladies you can find outside of the Anglo world.

mixed race Black

South African chick

Black women on a global scale they're very good looking with good genes, But the american black ones most of them are not very attractive at all. Also where did you get the first picture and who is she?
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

E_Irizarry wrote:
patrick wrote:wow, nr 4 is absolutely gorgeous :oops:
i also like nr 1

Why would you choose Indian? Bigots-R-Us? Repeat. :-/
I think black peoples body odour is to strong for me. I'm also not interested in black culture or Africa. I'm also to boring for a black woman. I can't dance and don't really like to party.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Key legend:

White denotes Caucasian Brits, and North Americans from a combination of one or more: Irish countries, Iceland, Scotland, Greenland, too.

Now my response:
Wait... alot of non-White-but-are-also-non-Black people are party animals and dance, Indians get it on too!! Inside and outside of Bollywood films!
Last edited by E_Irizarry on July 8th, 2012, 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

Yes, that's correct, both like to party. But Indians in general are more serious workers and are financially stable which is better for a stable serious relationship.

Body odor. Yes i know Indians also smell. The difference is that Indians smell mostly because of their food. Black people smell because of the high testosterone level. It's a different smell.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

patrick wrote:Yes, that's correct, both like to party. But Indians in general are more serious workers and are financially stable which is better for a stable serious relationship.

Body odor. Yes i know Indians also smell. The difference is that Indians smell mostly because of their food. Black people smell because of the high testosterone level. It's a different smell.
Your assessment of Blacks is not ubiquitously valid. But you aren't going to see the glass half-empty.
Last edited by E_Irizarry on July 8th, 2012, 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

No it's not ubiquitously valid because black people can vary widely, and in places like the US or Brasil also have white genes which can make them quite different then blacks from let's say Jamaica.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

In America and its likely higher elsewhere (not the UK), 94% of Black Men marry Black Women full stop.

According to Pew Research and the US Census (2010) the rate of Black men marring non-Black women has doubled every decade since 1960 from 1.3% to just under 7% in 2010.

But that's still just over half a million married couples in America, compared to the staggering five million white/white couples...

Also White men are double as likely to marry a non-White women as Black men are to marry a non-Black woman.

Why is there always concern for Black women? All I ever see is ranting and raving about Black women and their behavior. Nobody is talking about how they look really (unless they are fat) just how they behave.

The problem is this, 70% of Black Women are single, 45% of Black Men are single. So 7% of 55% are married to non-Black Women? I guess that can be seen as a problem, but not really.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

patrick wrote:Body odor. Yes i know Indians also smell. The difference is that Indians smell mostly because of their food. Black people smell because of the high testosterone level. It's a different smell.

I can genuinely say that I have optimal hygiene and do not "smell". However, I will agree with you (and others) about black females and their terrible odor. I do not think this is due to testosterone though. I really don't know what this smelly odor is, but it is very obvious in black females. I think their attitudes have a lot to do with why they smell bad. They carry this "my shit don't stink" attitude and it quite literally translates over to "I don't need to wash my ass because I'm superior". And this is not only with the ghetto trash black females either. My own mother (a very non-ghetto black woman born in the 1950s) also has horrendous body odor, hate to admit it. And there's just no subtle way to say, "wash your ass with soap and water" or "wash your dirty laundry" to your mother, LOL. I don't know what that disgusting odor is that black females give out but I suspect this has only further steered men in the direction of non-black women, and has permanently left black females in the "least sought-out women in the world" bracket. I can openly say that this is a huge factor which fuels my attraction for non-black women personally; when white women or Latin women, for instance, sweat or perspire they give off feminine pheromones that are calming and smell very good. Sometimes strong and sweet, and sometimes light and warm. Black females straight up reek all the time. :?

My elaborate 2 cents.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Re: Why no love for Black women?

Post by Rocky Top »

zboy1 wrote:Just curious as to why so many of the men here seem to not be attracted to Black women. I'm not talking about the fat, ghetto loudmouths that you call Black American women, I'm referring to Blacks from Africa, Brazil, and the Caribbeans, as well as mixed race Blacks.

mixed race Black

South African chick

Any of these women can get it from just about 95% of the black men here in The States. You just have so many black men that either can't expand their minds past their local hoodrats.