Why no love for Black women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: They are lost too.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
Whoa..whoa wait a minute. I never identified as a white man..you assumed I was white because my name says ILBAW so people thought I was a white man with a Black woman fetish and I talked in third person. Secondly...most African women don't wear weave and contacts it is so ignorant to assume that. We have hair too and all of us don't have brown eyes. My grandfather is a dark man with blue eyes on my fathers side also I see west African natives with light eyes. You don't have to likeBlack women. No one is forcing you. Most African women are not white washed. Most Africans marry other Black Africans. Many Africans don't date Americans anyways they prefer thier own. I don't blame them I prefer foreign men.
WRONG ON ALL COUNTS. I live and work in Africa at the moment and African women are indeed white-washed. They throw themselves at white men, old and unattractive ones at that.

Also, most African women who can afford it DO wear weaves and extensions. It is epidemic over here in the cities.

Finally, the west African natives with light eyes are not "African." They are either Tuaregs, Lebanese, or racially mixed people living there.

You cannot just proclaim things without actually having the basis of knowledge to back it up.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Re: They are lost too.

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
Whoa..whoa wait a minute. I never identified as a white man..you assumed I was white because my name says ILBAW so people thought I was a white man with a Black woman fetish and I talked in third person. Secondly...most African women don't wear weave and contacts it is so ignorant to assume that. We have hair too and all of us don't have brown eyes. My grandfather is a dark man with blue eyes on my fathers side also I see west African natives with light eyes. You don't have to likeBlack women. No one is forcing you. Most African women are not white washed. Most Africans marry other Black Africans. Many Africans don't date Americans anyways they prefer thier own. I don't blame them I prefer foreign men.
WRONG ON ALL COUNTS. I live and work in Africa at the moment and African women are indeed white-washed. They throw themselves at white men, old and unattractive ones at that.

Also, most African women who can afford it DO wear weaves and extensions. It is epidemic over here in the cities.

Finally, the west African natives with light eyes are not "African." They are either Tuaregs, Lebanese, or racially mixed people living there.

You cannot just proclaim things without actually having the basis of knowledge to back it up.
Men here complain women only go for young good looking men but when women like older unattractive men now they are "white washed." Just because they are not racist thinking they should only date Black men does not make them white washed. There are Africans with light eyes also. Lebanese, tuaregs,etc is not a race its a Nationality. You think there are not Black people there? Black people are everywhere. What about the Black Natives of Australia with the wide nose, full lips, darkskin and straight sometimes blonde hair? You guys love to put Black phenotype in one box. We are not one dimensional we are very diverse physically. Every human has Black in them. Black people are the first humans everyone is mixed with Black. Every light eye or striaght haired Black person is not mixed you guys always play the mixed card. So what if they wear weave did it ever hurt anyone? White women and men purchase skin darkening cream and procedures yet no one ever says white people are ashamed to be white but literally darkening yourself is saying you don't want to be white. White people wear weave also no one ever complains about it and everyone assume it's thier real hair because the texture of the weave is the same texture of thier hair yet they still wear it and they have a right to.Is it a crime? No. Men wear fake hair to cover up thier balding hair so what? Who are anyone to judge? If you don't like Black women don't worry about them point blank period.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Can you expand a little about your experience over there? Which country are you living in? How are prices, clubs/bars, jobs, safety? Can we get some pictures of the girls? How are you perceived by locals as being black American man? I would really love to hear a few words from you.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

have2fly wrote:

Can you expand a little about your experience over there? Which country are you living in? How are prices, clubs/bars, jobs, safety? Can we get some pictures of the girls? How are you perceived by locals as being black American man? I would really love to hear a few words from you.
I am the wrong person to ask since I am here to work ONLY. I am not into African women at all and I pretty much work and work out. I am in a Francophone country in Africa, but I'd rather not disclose which one.

Locals perceive me as just another foreigner who they can try to con money from. The very few clubs here are full of aggressive prostitutes, little more.

It generally sucks here because malaria, crime, harassment from beggers, harassment from con artists, oppressive heat, and women to whom I am not attracted just weigh on me.

Why am I here? I'm here just saving for retirement 4 years from now.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Sucks if you gotta be there 4 years Contrarian, but if you're in the Francophone country I think you're in, your experience hardly contradicts what ILBAW wrote, and you can't say you're getting a real picture of "Africa". Granted, there is no such thing as a real picture of Africa anyway, the place is HUGE and too diverse.

Black women have always been highest on my list, though ghetto American women would be dead last. Still, I've lived in the south, I've lived around church people, there are so many beautiful black women who haven't the slightest interest in ghetto bs, know how to talk right, have actually opened a book before, and can make great partners. And yes, they often have the best faces and bodies. For one like the avatar pic of ILBAW, I would have been jumping!

Still I see nothing wrong with short 4'10" filipinas or other Asians who look prepubescent. I think that's cute too. There are a couple of semi-famous Japanese cosplay chicks who look like that, and they are gorgeous. I guess i like too many types of women.

I hooked up with an Asian girl because I live in Asia, that is what I see and experience everyday in work and play, and I've seen maybe 2 black girls in the last 4 years. I mean really just SEEN, like passing by on the street.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

The_Adventurer wrote: For one like the avatar pic of ILBAW, I would have been jumping!
Yea she tends to melt hearts on here lol.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

I like foreign Black women. I've dated american black women after getting fed up w/ white women in the mid 90's. Then fed up w/ american black women by mid 2000's as the white women attitude fully migrated over. Once the ones I dated hit 23 it was game over tho.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Janelle Monae. Very pretty and talented.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

These black women explain why they enjoy dating white guys. It's interesting that in America, the lowest divorce rate is when a white man marries a black woman, (the divorce rate is only 27%, compared to 50% if a white man marries a white woman).

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

I read that in Europe and the UK, marriages and relationships between white men and black women are very common.

Also some black women in Brazil do look good, especially in Rio.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This black girl explains why she prefers to date white men. It's interesting that in America, interracial marriages increase every year.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

jamesbond wrote:This black girl explains why she prefers to date white men. It's interesting that in America, interracial marriages increase every year.

I'll be happy when interracial relationships and marriages are as common in america as they are in Europe, and when american women are more keen to date outside their race.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a news report from WGN in Chicago talking about the difficulty single black women have in meeting single black men. In the US, there are 3 million single black women and only 1.7 million single black men. More black women in America are starting to date and marry outside their race.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

If tomorrow black women were banished from the earth I would be lying if I said I would be glad. I would be ecstatic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:If tomorrow black women were banished from the earth I would be lying if I said I would be glad. I would be ecstatic!
If I had said this I would be banned for racist hate speech. This is much more racist than anything I have ever said. Oh right, only white people can be racist.