Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why do FSU women look like from the 60's and 70's?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Why do FSU women look like from the 60's and 70's?

Postby Winston » July 4th, 2012, 10:15 pm

Have you noticed that a lot of foreign women have that natural innocent look you see in old movies from the 60's and 70's? Why is that? Why don't American women have that look anymore?

Here are some examples from my co-brand dating site of Russian and Ukrainian women.

Do you see what I mean? You never see that look anymore in America. But it still exists abroad.
Last edited by Winston on April 4th, 2014, 6:14 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby patrick » July 4th, 2012, 10:33 pm

You must mean the unspoiled by materialism and media and still have traditional values, whose lifegoal is to be happy with a good husband look.

There must be some of these kind of innocent girls in the US. Probably among the Amish :lol:

the 2nd one is beautiful :oops:
patrick
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » July 4th, 2012, 10:39 pm

Maybe if you go to Kansas or Nebraska you can find such types, if they are not fat that is. lol

But you won't find them in CA or NY. lol

They are much more common overseas. That's for sure. I wonder why.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby FreeYourMind » July 5th, 2012, 8:29 am

Feminism has made AW ugly from the inside out. Reject femininity and you end up with very few wholesome looking women.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Postby Falcon » July 5th, 2012, 9:56 am

Winston wrote:But you won't find them in CA or NY. lol

They are much more common overseas. That's for sure. I wonder why.

My girlfriend has exactly that look (remember the pictures of her that I showed you, Winston). She doesn't put on any makeup. Part of the secret to that "innocent" look is that little to no makeup is involved.

You will find them in CA and NY too, but among unassimilated immigrant communities.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » July 5th, 2012, 4:53 pm

FreeYourMind wrote:Feminism has made AW ugly from the inside out. Reject femininity and you end up with very few wholesome looking women.

+∞!!!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby jamesbond » July 5th, 2012, 5:38 pm

FreeYourMind wrote:Feminism has made AW ugly from the inside out. Reject femininity and you end up with very few wholesome looking women.

As unattractive as American women are on the outside, they are even more unattractive on the inside! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Women of the 60's/70's

Postby eurobrat » July 5th, 2012, 5:55 pm

They also looked happier back then.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » July 5th, 2012, 5:57 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on May 28th, 2013, 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » July 7th, 2012, 8:52 pm

More examples of that sweet innocent look on foreign women that is long lost in America.

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/details/340428

ImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info130782.htm

ImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Modern American Women

Postby eurobrat » July 7th, 2012, 9:32 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on May 28th, 2013, 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby onezero4u » July 7th, 2012, 10:35 pm

give me the 70s chick look any day ....you can keep the biotches after the 90s for sure.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » July 7th, 2012, 11:45 pm

Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » July 8th, 2012, 11:39 am

Another one:

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /501135060

Mary Hopkins also had that innocent 70's look. Here she is singing in 1970.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sa8XyzbxUM[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » July 11th, 2012, 6:23 pm

Check out this sweet innocent look on this Russian woman's facial expression and eyes. Wow. It looks so sweet, sensitive and tender. How come you never see this kind of expression on American women's faces? lol

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100421937

Winston
Site Admin

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women