Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why do FSU women look like from the 60's and 70's?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:34 pm

This one has that innocent natural 70's type look too.

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100353057

ImageImage
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:37 am

Wow this one looks like she's from the 70's too. She has a very natural beauty too, that is rare in America today.

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /501254537

ImageImageImage

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby have2fly » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:50 am

Winston,

This look is essentially what I miss in America. It is "being normal" look that is present in Russia/Ukraine. People don't have to pretend they are someone they are not, they don't have to overdo their emotions, like Americans do with wide fake smile to everyone "how are you" blah-blah-blah. Don't think of it as "innocence" look, it is a simple look of them. I would call it "relaxed and refined", it is a look of smartness, their faces show that they are thinking of something important. Also Eastern European girls joke about "every girl should have a tiny mystery inside of her", that little mystery is supposed to be a part of flirting and developing a connection. That little mystery is something that men are attracted to and want to find out more about it etc. It is a playful flirting process in every good way.

You are digging deeper into culture with this thread, I like it.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:31 pm

have2fly wrote:...You are digging deeper into culture with this thread, I like it.

I 2nd that emotion, too. +1
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby gsjackson » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:35 am

Yeah, this is the type of thread that makes this site valuable. Pictures are worth a thousand words, as they say. Speaking as someone who remembers American women in the '70s, I can say that they were, far, far more attractive then. They were on their way to getting f***ed up, but weren't quite there yet, and, as it happened, in the '70s they subscribed to this wonderful idea that sex with men was good for them. The country was a friggin candy store, compared to now.

And just to show wufan, among others, how much personal preference can vary -- I think the very first girl pictured in this thread is one of the most attractive I've ever seen. I'd take her over any number of supermodels.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Wow doesn't this gorgeous blonde look so sweet and innocent, like a girl from a fairy tale or distant past?

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info133889.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:31 pm

Wow this Ukraine girl has that 70's look too, doesn't she?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/501179000

ImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby eurobrat » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on Tue May 28, 2013 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:56 pm

Wow she has that natural 70's look too.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info134377.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:22 pm

I hope they're "tidier" down there than 1970's women!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby FreeYourMind » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:44 am

gsjackson wrote:Yeah, this is the type of thread that makes this site valuable. Pictures are worth a thousand words, as they say. Speaking as someone who remembers American women in the '70s, I can say that they were, far, far more attractive then. They were on their way to getting f***ed up, but weren't quite there yet, and, as it happened, in the '70s they subscribed to this wonderful idea that sex with men was good for them.

Yeah, American women were still capable of loving men then, they still flirted and often had a wholesome and open yet sexy look about them. What a tragedy what's happened since and intensified in recent years.

I stopped today for a schoolbus that was letting kids off. They looked to be about 8th graders. All the boys were normal looking weight, but of the ten girls who got off the bus, eight were overweight, with three of them falling into the morbidly obese range. It used to be rare for a teenage girl to be overweight, now they're fat and superfat even during puberty when they should be thin and alluring.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:01 am

Last edited by eurobrat on Tue May 28, 2013 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:26 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Sorry girls, I'm off to China.

Actually, there are plenty of FSU women in China. My ex told me they worked in the fashion industry. Lol. All I was thinking was hooker, hooker, hooker, hooker as I spotted them.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:50 am

Don't these foreign women have such a natural sweet look?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/661358

ImageImage

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/49571

ImageImageImage

Wow look at her face. Doesn't it look so sweet and natural?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100623113

ImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women