Relationships with old(er) Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Relationships with old(er) Women

Post by fightforlove »

We hear that casually dating older women can be a nice way to help young men to hone skills and confidence so they can come back and then handle younger women. What are your thoughts on LTR/marriage with an older woman?

I've got a dilemma here: I'm a late-blooming guy in my early 30s and I just started dating last year. I have my first girlfriend now for several months and things have started to get more serious. She's more than 5 years older than me and in her late 30s. I really have enjoyed dating her and she is quite awesome. However, I am hesitant about the idea of going LTR/marrying her, because of the age difference and the fact that it's only my first gf. What I'm asking is, can you really leap-frog the whole 20s dating scene that I missed out on??? I've also heard that men with wives more than 5 years their senior are three times as likely to divorce. Plus, although I really enjoy my time with her, I still find my eyes wandering alot and I'm tempted to explore/date more women now that I finally have got a handle on DSR. I feel as though there's a lot of anger/angst/passion buried deep within me from missing out on the 20s dating scene. Is this something that I wouldn't feel if I did go out and date more women before getting married or is this a temptation that we men will always have in us? Any thoughts/recommendations??

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Post by samurai_panda »

Leeches and lazy bum guys want older women to be their sugar mamis.

There are hot older cougar ladies, but they want boy play toys. Nothing serious.

Older women are more horny because they have a huge history of sexual experience and know what they like.

MILFs all day.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Samurai's definition is correct. I believe although you are in your early 30s, your best bet to date other women. I believe there is a illness most American men have called one-itis. Usually men in the US or in the western world usually have less than 5 women are going to be the first women who gives them the time of day.

I think you might want to see where it goes but basically if you want to have children, I think that you might want to find a younger women. Also, I think if you are wandering your eyes to other women, I think that you need to think if you want to be in a long-term relationship.

I think you should try to see if you are able to date younger women and if you want to have a child and are totally enamored with her in a long-term relationship, your best bet is to probably move on.