Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Shit Quality of People in the World

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The Shit Quality of People in the World

Postby xiongmao » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:12 pm

OK, so today I ran an experiment. My dating site's full of single Pinays, and I need to find husbands for them all. So I advertised my site globally. All I got were shit members. People uploading cocks, or nude kids, and scammers galore.

What does this mean?

It means that any Western man has a very good chance of finding a hot woman from ANY so-so country. Africa, the Middle East, South Asia, SE Asia, if you're prepared to put in the effort, fly to a country with shit food and dangerous roads and occasional military coups then you can WIN with the local women. :D . Women like mature men (at least, mature in the brain).

I'll stop my experiment later, then Indian men can go back to posting spam on Happier Abroad, and Senegalese women can email men on some other dating site.

Oh, I've left out Latin America. Well I guess they're all still in bed, but I'll report back when I find out what quality of member I get from there.

OK, rant over.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: The Shit Quality of People in the World

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:54 pm

xiongmao wrote:OK, so today I ran an experiment. My dating site's full of single Pinays, and I need to find husbands for them all. So I advertised my site globally. All I got were shit members. People uploading cocks, or nude kids, and scammers galore.

What does this mean?

It means that any Western man has a very good chance of finding a hot woman from ANY so-so country. Africa, the Middle East, South Asia, SE Asia, if you're prepared to put in the effort, fly to a country with shit food and dangerous roads and occasional military coups then you can WIN with the local women. :D . Women like mature men (at least, mature in the brain).

I'll stop my experiment later, then Indian men can go back to posting spam on Happier Abroad, and Senegalese women can email men on some other dating site.

Oh, I've left out Latin America. Well I guess they're all still in bed, but I'll report back when I find out what quality of member I get from there.

OK, rant over.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

What is the URL of your site again?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby xiongmao » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:26 pm

www.AsianLoveConnections.com although you won't see so many of my hall of shame on there, as shit quality members don't appear on the site :roll:.

Latest members - an Indian guy uploading a photo of a drunk kid, and a guy using an IP address registered in Afganistan - weird and not somebody I want on my site either. I wish Winston would unblock India so they could go back to spamming this place lol.

As for my Asian female members, well I've no idea who's good and who's bad, that's the challenge all men seeking Asian brides have to face. Well it's quite easy really, Asian women on dating sites are one of these types:

1. Narcissistic and just want a man to buy them nice things. They're probably not fussed about having kids, except for the enormous parental pressure they're often under.
2. Poor girls needing money.
3. Single moms needing money.
4. Plain Janes who can't find a man in their own country, so they look elsewhere.
5. Alpha females who find the local men shallow.
6. Hookers.
7. Affiliates for other sites (pay per letter sites, cam show sites).

I've mainly dated types 1, 4 and 5. I've come across 6 and 7. Of course type 2 and 3 are very common. Type 4 are usually the best brides for Western men, although some dude did end up marrying my ex, who was a type 1. Of course type 4 are pretty darned hot by Western standards.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: The Shit Quality of People in the World

Postby Winston » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:11 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
xiongmao wrote:OK, so today I ran an experiment. My dating site's full of single Pinays, and I need to find husbands for them all. So I advertised my site globally. All I got were shit members. People uploading cocks, or nude kids, and scammers galore.

What does this mean?

OK, rant over.

What is the URL of your site again?

Just so you know next time, it's in his signature.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby FlyingMoose » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:54 am

Why would a scammer upload a picture of a naked kid or a drunk kid? What would they hope to accomplish?
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women