Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Where can I visit where women would like a tattooed guy?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Where can I visit where women would like a tattooed guy?

Postby CJStyles » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:11 pm

So, I've been creeping the forum for awhile, and I think it's a great community. From what I can tell, the two easiest places for a guy to get lucky on vacation would be the Philippines and Russia.

From what I'm reading, most guys on here are worried about their race/looks in terms of meeting girls.

However for me; I'm pretty heavily tattooed (my arms and legs). I'm also a tad bit intimidating even in North America (6 feet, 200 pounds chubby/muscular). I'm probably best described as alternative/rocker-ish. I'm white, early 20's, average looking and financially stable.

Basically what I'm worried about is traveling to a place like the Philippines and hoping for a bit of female companionship on my travels, and not getting any attention because I'm not the typical "normal" type. I can't see one of those shy, sweet, tiny girls coming onto me.

Would I be better of in places with a more "urban" culture? So, essentially going after the exact same girls, doing the exact same thing as I do here but in another country? Or is there a place that's both accepting of tattooed guys AND has super friendly women?

Thanks for all answers.
CJStyles
Freshman Poster

Postby pete98146 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:33 pm

There are plenty of "edgy" girls from the Phils. I tell most guys to stay away from the Manila girls and focus on the Mindinao sweeties. But for you, I'd recommend the opposite. Beautiful thing about Phils is it has 4x the population density of Los Angeles. This guarantees you can find a girl of your liking.

A couple of my wife's filipina girlfriends here in Seattle are into guys with tattoos so I'm sure you won't have a problem.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:38 pm

pete98146 wrote:There are plenty of "edgy" girls from the Phils. I tell most guys to stay away from the Manila girls and focus on the Mindinao sweeties. But for you, I'd recommend the opposite. Beautiful thing about Phils is it has 4x the population density of Los Angeles. This guarantees you can find a girl of your liking.

A couple of my wife's filipina girlfriends here in Seattle are into guys with tattoos so I'm sure you won't have a problem.

Goes to show that when they move to the USA they take on the USA mentality, stupidity and disgust.

Guys with tattoos are losers, they always were and they always will be, they are ugly, stupid, and fat, they are complete 100% prime time losers in this life, the scum of this world, the idiot Hillbilly loser type white boy, the lowest of the low, the moronic type human being, the person to make fun of and ridicule and laugh at.

I guess the world is filled with all kinds of losers.....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Postby CJStyles » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:49 pm

[quote="DevilsAdvocate"]
Goes to show that when they move to the USA they take on the USA mentality, stupidity and disgust.

Guys with tattoos are losers, they always were and they always will be, they are ugly, stupid, and fat, they are complete 100% prime time losers in this life, the scum of this world, the idiot Hillbilly loser type white boy, the lowest of the low, the moronic type human being, the person to make fun of and ridicule and laugh at.

I guess the world is filled with all kinds of losers.....[/quote]

I guess you got turned down a lot by girls who liked the bad boy type huh? It's ok to be mad though, life has winners and it has losers, you're just the latter.
CJStyles
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women