Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Touchy-Feely Girls

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Touchy-Feely Girls

Postby Jester » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:08 am

Some girls have their hands all over you gently, when they want to show affection. I find this pleasant and calming.

Is there a pattern to which girls do this? By personality type? By nationality? Or by Zodiac sign? Or by Chinese Zodiac (birth-year)?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand







Postby CerealKiller » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:44 am

Uh... is this a joke post?

My experience is that the more a girl wants to get in my pants, the more her hands are all over me. Or... is that her mouth? :roll:
User avatar
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:23 am

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:09 pm

CerealKiller wrote:Uh... is this a joke post?

My experience is that the more a girl wants to get in my pants, the more her hands are all over me. Or... is that her mouth? :roll:


Yes, but he's asking what category of women is this touchy-feely behavior most prominant.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Re: Touchy-Feely Girls

Postby Teal Lantern » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:24 pm

Jester wrote:Some girls have their hands all over you gently, when they want to show affection. I find this pleasant and calming.

Is there a pattern to which girls do this? By personality type? By nationality? Or by Zodiac sign? Or by Chinese Zodiac (birth-year)?


The "pattern" is ... if she likes you. :wink:
A woman that everyone else thinks is Little Miss Frosty Panties can switch on a whole different personality, in private ... if. she. likes. you.

I'll also add, if she's the manipulative type and she thinks acting touchy-feely will get her what she wants out of you.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Jester » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:50 pm

CerealKiller wrote:Uh... is this a joke post?

My experience is that the more a girl wants to get in my pants, the more her hands are all over me. Or... is that her mouth? :roll:


No.

Some of the girls who have pursued me have done this. Most have not.

You're right that they do it to get you. I don't care why they do it. I prefer this behavior to acting coquettish, or talking a lot, or bringing up sex, or inviting me to events, and various other behaviors.

So come on guys - help me out here.

I know some Armenian girls will do this. Maybe as good little ME girls they have no other way to show interest?

I think jacare or someone else on here might have mentioned Romania for.... shall we call it... "tactility".

And lots of posters and lots of forums have mentioned Thailand for this.

Some here have mentioned pinching and bitng by Filipinas, tough not touching or caressing or the neck-massage-while-you're-at-your-desk.

OTOH, my experiences with Russian and (non-Southern) AW were quite different.

C'mon you men of the world. I know some of you have experinced the differences between women here and women there.

Who enjoys touching their man more?

Or if this isn't clear to some --
(1) which women enjoy long-drawn-out sex more, as opposed to let's-just-do-it?
(2) which women are more giving in terms of physical affection, not just taking/receiving?

I don't know if it goes by nationality, or by good-girls versus bad girls, or by horoscope. But the differences are major.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby publicduende » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:06 am

For what I know, Italian girls are quite touchy-feely, both in a sensual and playful way. I agree with Jester, it's not just about how much they like you, but also how much they are comfortable with giving and receiving physical contact. That's usually something that comes from a fear & paranoia-free family upbringing, where a child (boy or girl) may learn pretty soon how nice and soothing touching and being touched by another trusted person can be.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Jester » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:45 am

publicduende wrote:For what I know, Italian girls are quite touchy-feely, both in a sensual and playful way. I agree with Jester, it's not just about how much they like you, but also how much they are comfortable with giving and receiving physical contact. That's usually something that comes from a fear & paranoia-free family upbringing, where a child (boy or girl) may learn pretty soon how nice and soothing touching and being touched by another trusted person can be.


Interesting.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby polya » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:07 am

In my experience, the category is transexual prostitutes who put their hands over you. I'm kidding, I'ver never seen AW do this nice stuff.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby Jester » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:53 am

polya wrote:In my experience, the category is transexual prostitutes who put their hands over you. I'm kidding, I'ver never seen AW do this nice stuff.



:lol:
No doubt!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby CerealKiller » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:37 am

I'd say the more sexed a girl is, the more likely you're gonna see this kind of behaviour. The media - admit it or not - shape our sensibilities as a people. So for you Jester, back home in California would be prime grounds for this kind of thing. Of course, that's assuming she's into you in the first place.

Contrast this with Thailand, China, etc. where the average girl likely thinks of sex less than the average American female. And their actions reflect this. That's not to say they're not capable of liking you, just they tend to show it in ways that are not purely physical. If you come over here, you'll see what I mean. Sure, I love Asia and Asia loves me, but the average female here would hardly be described as a nympho. Heh, more like the opposite. You'll see.

To sum up, I've met touchy-feely females - including nymphos - in all of the above places; I've just saying what the average girl would be like. If I ever leave Asia, I would definitely consider moving to California. Pretty hard not to like that place :lol:
User avatar
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:23 am

Postby Jester » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:39 am

CerealKiller wrote:I'd say the more sexed a girl is, the more likely you're gonna see this kind of behaviour. The media - admit it or not - shape our sensibilities as a people. So for you Jester, back home in California would be prime grounds for this kind of thing. Of course, that's assuming she's into you in the first place.

Contrast this with Thailand, China, etc. where the average girl likely thinks of sex less than the average American female. And their actions reflect this. That's not to say they're not capable of liking you, just they tend to show it in ways that are not purely physical. If you come over here, you'll see what I mean. Sure, I love Asia and Asia loves me, but the average female here would hardly be described as a nympho. Heh, more like the opposite. You'll see.

To sum up, I've met touchy-feely females - including nymphos - in all of the above places; I've just saying what the average girl would be like. If I ever leave Asia, I would definitely consider moving to California. Pretty hard not to like that place :lol:

Want to rent my place? Available Oct.1. Let me know. 17th floor, mountain view, close to freeway, 2 pools, tennis, 24/7 security, 1200 square feet, more. :D
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby CerealKiller » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:14 pm

Haha nice one Jester. Sounds really appealing, but I kinda just returned to Asia... probably won't be treading on American soil for a while. I had a rockin time in California this past summer though!
User avatar
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:23 am

Postby polya » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Jester wrote:
CerealKiller wrote:I'd say the more sexed a girl is, the more likely you're gonna see this kind of behaviour. The media - admit it or not - shape our sensibilities as a people. So for you Jester, back home in California would be prime grounds for this kind of thing. Of course, that's assuming she's into you in the first place.

Contrast this with Thailand, China, etc. where the average girl likely thinks of sex less than the average American female. And their actions reflect this. That's not to say they're not capable of liking you, just they tend to show it in ways that are not purely physical. If you come over here, you'll see what I mean. Sure, I love Asia and Asia loves me, but the average female here would hardly be described as a nympho. Heh, more like the opposite. You'll see.

To sum up, I've met touchy-feely females - including nymphos - in all of the above places; I've just saying what the average girl would be like. If I ever leave Asia, I would definitely consider moving to California. Pretty hard not to like that place :lol:

Want to rent my place? Available Oct.1. Let me know. 17th floor, mountain view, close to freeway, 2 pools, tennis, 24/7 security, 1200 square feet, more. :D


I could be interested, could you please post a map reference and the price? Does the fact I will be an "illegal alien" after 90 days bother you? But I'm sure I'll be given welfare, a green card, etc. at some stage.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby Jester » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:19 am

polya wrote:
Does the fact I will be an "illegal alien" after 90 days bother you? But I'm sure I'll be given welfare, a green card, etc. at some stage.


No, in fact some of my best friends are...
er..


:oops:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand


Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest