Dating is obsolete in the West

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Dating is obsolete in the West

Post by Cornfed »

There seems to be a lot of talk here about not having much luck dating and forming relationships with females in the West. Well duh. Western females are just public urinals being used by different dirtbags. The idea that it is possible to form a relationship with them is ridiculous. Similarly, dating is a thing of the past. This is because Western females are all sluts trying to increase their slut status among other sluts. Therefore they want to be f***ed by high status men. It follows that perceived high status men will have sluts constantly throwing themselves at them, so they won't have to date to get sex - they can just take their chosen slut home or to a convenient location to f**k right away. Hence it follows that if you are asking for a date with a female then you are not of high status, so as far as the female is concerned you are a loser she wouldn't want to date. The slutification of females has rendered dating obsolete as a cultural construct. The only way to score Western sluts is if you get across the message that your only interest in them is to perform the most degrading sex acts you can think of on them before severing all contact and that you don't really care if they don't want to because you can easily find some other slut who will.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dating is obsolete in the West

Post by jamesbond »

Cornfed wrote:There seems to be a lot of talk here about not having much luck dating and forming relationships with females in the West. Well duh. Western females are just public urinals being used by different dirtbags.

Hence it follows that if you are asking for a date with a female then you are not of high status, so as far as the female is concerned you are a loser she wouldn't want to date. The slutification of females has rendered dating obsolete as a cultural construct. The only way to score Western sluts is if you get across the message that your only interest in them is to perform the most degrading sex acts you can think of on them before severing all contact and that you don't really care if they don't want to because you can easily find some other slut who will.
American women love guys who are "douchebags." Check out this video to see the types of guys american women love. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Cornfed wrote:There seems to be a lot of talk here about not having much luck dating and forming relationships with females in the West. Well duh. Western females are just public urinals being used by different dirtbags. The idea that it is possible to form a relationship with them is ridiculous. Similarly, dating is a thing of the past. This is because Western females are all sluts trying to increase their slut status among other sluts. Therefore they want to be f***ed by high status men. It follows that perceived high status men will have sluts constantly throwing themselves at them, so they won't have to date to get sex - they can just take their chosen slut home or to a convenient location to f**k right away. Hence it follows that if you are asking for a date with a female then you are not of high status, so as far as the female is concerned you are a loser she wouldn't want to date. The slutification of females has rendered dating obsolete as a cultural construct. The only way to score Western sluts is if you get across the message that your only interest in them is to perform the most degrading sex acts you can think of on them before severing all contact and that you don't really care if they don't want to because you can easily find some other slut who will.
Hate to agree but thats about hit the nail on the head...

You forgot one thing, when these bitches get to mid 30's with 2 or 3 kids by different fathers, then they wanna get with you to pay their bills and their kids, and then still f**k the douchebags on the side when they can!

Luckily I saw that a long time ago and not been caught out!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

ringspun wrote:
Cornfed wrote:There seems to be a lot of talk here about not having much luck dating and forming relationships with females in the West. Well duh. Western females are just public urinals being used by different dirtbags. The idea that it is possible to form a relationship with them is ridiculous. Similarly, dating is a thing of the past. This is because Western females are all sluts trying to increase their slut status among other sluts. Therefore they want to be f***ed by high status men. It follows that perceived high status men will have sluts constantly throwing themselves at them, so they won't have to date to get sex - they can just take their chosen slut home or to a convenient location to f**k right away. Hence it follows that if you are asking for a date with a female then you are not of high status, so as far as the female is concerned you are a loser she wouldn't want to date. The slutification of females has rendered dating obsolete as a cultural construct. The only way to score Western sluts is if you get across the message that your only interest in them is to perform the most degrading sex acts you can think of on them before severing all contact and that you don't really care if they don't want to because you can easily find some other slut who will.
Hate to agree but thats about hit the nail on the head...

You forgot one thing, when these bitches get to mid 30's with 2 or 3 kids by different fathers, then they wanna get with you to pay their bills and their kids, and then still f**k the douchebags on the side when they can!

Luckily I saw that a long time ago and not been caught out!

As all western women they only love bad boys and players yet they keep the nice guy waiting until the time comes no one wants them anymore. But luckily for us the men who woke up we are not sitting around waiting for these skanks anymore. We moved on to greener pastures. I still laugh in their faces and tell them off when they complain on why can't they find a nice guy? I feel no pitty for them at all and I let them have it to the point they pretty much never talk to me again. These toxic assets live in a dream world where they think they are entitled to everything like spoiled lil princesses that they are.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Yep I hear that shit here in UK too "why can't I find a decent guy" cos you can't see the wood for the trees you skank.

Another positive thing is, when you forget em is you work harder, bring in more income and get to travel more and that beats being with a miserable skank back here anyways...

PR looks a cool place BTW!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

ringspun wrote:Yep I hear that sh** here in UK too "why can't I find a decent guy" cos you can't see the wood for the trees you skank.

Another positive thing is, when you forget em is you work harder, bring in more income and get to travel more and that beats being with a miserable skank back here anyways...

PR looks a cool place BTW!

Well PR being a commonwealth of the US is pretty much the same as the US when it comes to women. Which is the reason I'm moving to Lithuania.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Interesting, I am off to check out DR and Cuba next year, but as live in Europe, looking for a decent place I can perhaps get a girl for monthly flights... I know Lithuanian girl here, very nice, but I feel they become westernized when here too long if that makes sense? this one wanted way too much in way of money, marriage and babies etc

Good luck on your move, I seem any beautiful women no doubt, they seem pretty nice too there... its on my list at some point too!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

ringspun wrote:Interesting, I am off to check out DR and Cuba next year, but as live in Europe, looking for a decent place I can perhaps get a girl for monthly flights... I know Lithuanian girl here, very nice, but I feel they become westernized when here too long if that makes sense? this one wanted way too much in way of money, marriage and babies etc

Good luck on your move, I seem any beautiful women no doubt, they seem pretty nice too there... its on my list at some point too!

My fiancee is lithuanian and she's wonderful but you are right. You have to be careful with the lithuanian women in the UK cause they are westernized and some are just pure gold diggers. In my case I'm lucky because I found a real lithuanian woman that is just wonderful. Plus she has no interest in living in the west cause she loves her country.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Sounds great my friend, really pleased for you... I have been to Poland many times which is similar I believe and was very impressed with the place and way of life without the celebrity idolization there is here in the west!
mattyman
Junior Poster

RE OP

Post by mattyman »

I agree.

I hate the way everything now is reduced to sex. It's the whole casual sex culture. It seems to be a given these days that if you want to meet a girl you want to f**k her. In a sense you're not 'allowed' to get her number, get to know her, date her, let you know you like her etc. You're not even 'allowed' to meet new women to open up your options. It seems that you must either want to 'pull' or get nothing, which sucks. There is this assumption that if you approach a girl, you're trying to 'pull' her, and thus she gets defensive and doesn't want to talk to you (unless of course you push the right buttons and she wants to go home with you and you want a quick f**k).

'The only way to score Western sluts is if you get across the message that your only interest in them is to perform the most degrading sex acts you can think of on them before severing all contact and that you don't really care if they don't want to because you can easily find some other slut who will.'

That's exactly this that I can't stand. It seems to be an unwritten rule.
I think that a lot of this generation has got their priorities totally wrong when it comes to relationships, putting excess focus on things that are superficial and arbitrary. The whole relationship thing has been reduced to a disposable commodity.

I'm in the UK and living in a fairly rough town (well, bursting with welfare trash), and this mentality and sluttiness is highly prevalent. I think that the pop culture is fairly toxic. At least in the UK, you also tend to find the worst of the sluttiness in the deprived chavvy areas, however, it is still very widespread.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Yes, dating is just a way for b!tches to take money off men and then reject them. Internet hook-ups are also a waste of time unless you're an alpha guy. Let's boycott all dating and let girls work for their money - they're equal aren't they?
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder