Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Need some advice.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Need some advice.

Postby zacb » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:44 am

Well I am still in the US, and I plan on staying another two years to get my associates. But that is not myquestion. My question is what are some tell tale signs that a woman likes you? I know that talking to you counts, but what else? Does licking your lips count? What about if aomeone keeps looking at you? I am sorry for being awkward about this, but i would like some advice about this. I don't want to overreact, yet not under either. Any thoughts?Thanks again.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby polya » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:57 am

I think you should play it cool and wait for her to make the first move. Girls are big teases and she may just be playing with you.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Re: Need some advice.

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:05 pm

zacb wrote:Well I am still in the US, and I plan on staying another two years to get my associates. But that is not myquestion. My question is what are some tell tale signs that a woman likes you? I know that talking to you counts, but what else? Does licking your lips count? What about if aomeone keeps looking at you? I am sorry for being awkward about this, but i would like some advice about this. I don't want to overreact, yet not under either. Any thoughts?Thanks again.

Xmas is coming; women get friendlier in the fall.
They also flirt to see if they've still "got it", not always out of any genuine interest in the man whose time they're wasting.
The operative question isn't does she like you, it's do you like her :!:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby zacb » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:51 pm

I find it kind of funny. I was thinking about this one chick, and here she pops up on this one social network asking to be friends. I had found her interesting, but not to the point of going after her. The other day I kind of noticed some body language such as licking the lips, light glances, etc. I found the behaviour interesting, but I did not think much of it.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:16 am

Dude just get your education for some reason you thought that was more important since your thinking conventionally IE: Education = Job working for somebody else.

You need time, you don't have any.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ginger » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:11 am

Deleted my post :)
Last edited by Ginger on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:40 am

Ginger wrote:don't overanalyze the body language, just ask her plainly.

Some flirt with their bodies even if their brains register you as friendzone material. I'm guilty of this. My body betrays me and flirts without my knowledge, it's confusing to be a girl haha. :P

haha Ginger you are alright
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women