Why is it easier to hook up with older women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

Winston wrote:Question: Why do women lower their standards as they get older, but men don't? I've never heard of a guy who only liked hot girls when he was young, change his mind when he's older and start dating less attractive women. Have any of you?
To an extent. One doesn't necessarily have to have an extraordinary pretty face... as long as they have a beautiful body. My taste buds are quite unique. My standards are about midway BUT I am pretty picky.

I once asked a barnes-n-noble manager (white woman. that's how I roll) to a cup of tea. She had a plain face (6.5 out of a 10) but she was VERY lady like.... and an a$$ you'd never forget. It had to be at least 42 inches! Her small waist made it seem even fuller. It was picture perfect in her tight knee-high silk skirt. She would also wear long tight dresses with dress boots. No chest, just all ass. I used to refer to her as "ass with class." (I didn't call her that of course) It took me 3 months to speak to her, but when I did, she said she was married. DAMN!! Definitely marriage material. I haven't been back there since December of 2009. She was a major distraction. How can a man concentrate on a book and notes with someone like that passing by every 20 minutes?
Go east, young man. Go east
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

easier???
a lot of older women have mental issues and children and ex husbands.

if you are talking strickly f***ing them ok ill agree because like fat girls not alot of people want to ride their rollarcoaster ride.
but dating or having a relationship then i must disagree. these older women bring alot of baggage to the table more often than younger women.
worst cause is that she could be going through menopause which trust me you dont want any of that
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

royaldude wrote:easier???
a lot of older women have mental issues and children and ex husbands.

if you are talking strickly f***ing them ok ill agree because like fat girls not alot of people want to ride their rollarcoaster ride.
but dating or having a relationship then i must disagree. these older women bring alot of baggage to the table more often than younger women.
worst cause is that she could be going through menopause which trust me you dont want any of that
Since the OP said "hook up" in the title, I'm guessing he didn't mean to keep.
The baggage of kids & exes is a good point to consider.
How is menopause different than any other excuse to be crazy :? :?:

Winston wrote:Question: Why do women lower their standards as they get older, but men don't? I've never heard of a guy who only liked hot girls when he was young, change his mind when he's older and start dating less attractive women. Have any of you?
As I've gotten older, I've actually narrowed the range (personality & age) on what I'll take.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Excalibur
Freshman Poster

Post by Excalibur »

Not that I have ever dated older women, but I find that adult women (who are usually over 40) are much more pleasant to have a conversation with. Whenever I go to public places in America, I encounter hospitality, smile and interest in conversation from these women. Since only few of them are single (most are married), I assume that they must have been raised by their parents in the good old America when our society had morals, respect and appreciation of personal quality, and was not so much dominated by feminism, online networks and excessive consumption.

The younger girls on the other hand are completely stuck-up and rotten spoiled, so that you cand dump them into the trash can. Seriously, I find that the difference between the approachability of young girls and adult women is like day and night. When I do the first step and approach adult women, very few of them raise their bitch shield and act annoyed. I obviously don't rule out that being a young yet adult acting man adds up to the adult women being interested in chatting with me, but still...
alexmerlin
Freshman Poster

Re: Why is it easier to hook up with older women?

Post by alexmerlin »

I'd hookup older women that I would have years ago, but not with a brood of kids by different men and thinking of me of a ATM, so that pretty much rules out all western women.
I find you meet the odd young girl say about 25 who hasn't been jaded yet and still nice and polite, but they want kids and marriage!
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

zacb wrote:Now I am not saying this is a bad thing, I am just kind of curious. Why do I seem to attract older women, who on average are 10 years older? Is it just trends, looks, maturity (overall lack of?), desperation on their part, or something else? I have had three old women flirt with me in the past year, and only one young women in that same time period. Here is an example photo of me, although I usually have glasses and a 5 o clock shadow. I don't know. Any thoughts?
Older women, especially in their 40s to 50s are looking for a boy toy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

RE the OP; whenever you start a conversation with a new women, it's all about how you frame it. With older women, you don't treat it any differently from any other conversation. With a pretty young woman there's two things
a) You're more concerned about getting it right, making a great impression and
b) You have an even greater tendency to assume any negative outcome you get is evidence to back-up any beliefs that you hold about pretty young women.
This is the root of a lot of these assumptions. Read on, the valid points are acknowledged.

Regarding the point about women lowering their standards as they get older. I don't think this applies in places where the women are really terrible. If a fat 50 something man I encountered during a folk session in a local pub is trying to justify and defend obesity by claiming that women were slimmer in the 60's and 70's due to drug use (to get a fat woman he met interested), that's evidence to show that men still have terrible standards at older ages (due to lack of evidence or knowledge that better exists?).

The reason women continue to have high standards is because men fail to express their's. It's that simple. It's the fear of being seen as an entitled misogynist that stops guys expressing their standards.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL

Q: What's easier to pick up the heavier it gets?
A: Women.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Andrew Ryan
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrew Ryan »

Winston wrote:LOL

The topic turned into a collection of anecdotes and memes, but this one is quite vital.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Hooking up with older women is easier because she has not too much time as younger girls, she know what she want, and according to her experience know how to get that (I mean on sex of course)