Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why do women care about comfort and luxury so much?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why do women care about comfort and luxury so much?

Postby Winston » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:03 am

I was looking at this image in my co-branded dating site, and wondering, "Why are women so big on comfort and luxury, much more than men are?" Men tend to be satisfied with minimalist living conditions, on the other hand. Why is that? Here is the image that made me realize this.

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100580026

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:27 am

I think this goes back to having conditions suited for child birth/having children. Girl Writes What as good video explaining this, but I don't feel like looking for it.

You can find women that are into minimalism they just tend to be not that pretty and sort of plain-jane.

Since your branded sites are mostly filled with FSU women who I would think about 95% want to have children at some point, level of comfort, also level of income becomes important to most women.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do women care about comfort and luxury so much?

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Winston wrote:I was looking at this image in my co-branded dating site, and wondering, "Why are women so big on comfort and luxury, much more than men are?" Men tend to be satisfied with minimalist living conditions, on the other hand. Why is that?

All the women you've met, how can you not know why? :?
Men tend to know how much work it takes to acquire such things. For prettier women, "work" consists of attracting a man who can pay for those things. :roll:
And even much of this "work" is done by nature and war paint .. er .. make-up. :oops:
By extension, the amount of luxury her man can provide becomes a proxy for measuring her own attractiveness/worth (especially relative to other women).

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:35 pm

djfourmoney wrote:I think this goes back to having conditions suited for child birth/having children. Girl Writes What as good video explaining this, but I don't feel like looking for it.

You can find women that are into minimalism they just tend to be not that pretty and sort of plain-jane.

Since your branded sites are mostly filled with FSU women who I would think about 95% want to have children at some point, level of comfort, also level of income becomes important to most women.

Absolutely. I think women have it ingrained in their DNA that better living conditions automatically mean more opportunities for their offspring. The modern expression of this natural need for "nesting" is obviously under our eyes: women like material wealth, financial and social stability in their men.

A few weeks ago I was chatting with an Italian colleague of mine about some business opportunities and he told me his girlfriend is from St. Petersburg. He made no secret that he found her "online". Impressed by such candour, I asked him what he thinks about Russian girls. He said that, very simply, Russian and FSU girls over 30 still had their formative years steeped in old Soviet cultural values, where men and women have clearly defined and not interchangeable roles and their quality will be judged on how well they embrace and develop in those roles. He said "a Russian bride is an absolute beauty to behold, she will be an interesting chat in a social situation, she will take good care of the house and will be a loving if not strong-handed Mom to your kids, and she will f**k your brains out in bed at night".

In exchange, she is going to expect her man to abide by his role with equal strength and dedication, and show all the qualities that, to her eyes, make her a "real man". Assertiveness and charisma, achievement and ambition, dedication to his family and kids, and loyalty to his wife. Enlightening words indeed. He had been with this Russian woman for the past 7 years, and recently had a gorgeous baby girl with her, so I tend to believe he must have done his fair bit of homework on the subject and doing quite well with her.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby polya » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:56 pm

But few women will work for their own comfort - they expect a perfect man to give her a castle. Women want to be equal, so go get a job - b!tch!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:34 pm

publicduende wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I think this goes back to having conditions suited for child birth/having children. Girl Writes What as good video explaining this, but I don't feel like looking for it.

Absolutely. I think women have it ingrained in their DNA that better living conditions automatically mean more opportunities for their offspring. The modern expression of this natural need for "nesting" is obviously under our eyes: women like material wealth, financial and social stability in their men.

A few weeks ago I was chatting with an Italian colleague of mine about some business opportunities and he told me his girlfriend is from St. Petersburg. He made no secret that he found her "online". Impressed by such candour, I asked him what he thinks about Russian girls. He said that, very simply, Russian and FSU girls over 30 still had their formative years steeped in old Soviet cultural values, where men and women have clearly defined and not interchangeable roles and their quality will be judged on how well they embrace and develop in those roles. He said "a Russian bride is an absolute beauty to behold, she will be an interesting chat in a social situation, she will take good care of the house and will be a loving if not strong-handed Mom to your kids, and she will f**k your brains out in bed at night".

In exchange, she is going to expect her man to abide by his role with equal strength and dedication, and show all the qualities that, to her eyes, make her a "real man". Assertiveness and charisma, achievement and ambition, dedication to his family and kids, and loyalty to his wife. Enlightening words indeed. He had been with this Russian woman for the past 7 years, and recently had a gorgeous baby girl with her, so I tend to believe he must have done his fair bit of homework on the subject and doing quite well with her.

This is a trait I see in FSU women and in the examples I have seen/met. I also think women from small towns and villages feel their roll is to have a family/children and make her husband happy as long as he does his part. She accepts this roll and revels in it.

Most women not totally impacted by extreme feminism actually feel this way, including women under 30. Just look at all the women in South America and FSU with all the children (single mothers) usually had children with men that didn't measure up to a minimal level.

That's why, while I rather have a clean slate, but if circumstances are good, I would take on a FSU single mother under a certain age, however you don't need to do that.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ringspun » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:57 pm

It's all about security and wealth... end of... more they got, more they want!
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Postby ChosenTraveler » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Remember, women are child-like in their cognitive capacities. Like children, they must be shown all of the cool, shiny stuff that they can touch. This is why in ancient cultures, it was natural for a fifty year old man to wed a sometimes sixteen year old girl.

She was viewed as naive and could be trained in the ways of the world by the more astute, traveled and well adjusted older man. Women are attracted to wealthy man, and wealthier, more mature men deserve the best women. Fair trade.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women