Larry McEntire on NBC discussing Foreign Women vs. AW

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:I've been abroad
Tell us how the sex change went LMAO.
Go east, young man. Go east

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

DevilsAdvocate wrote: For me all girls are slut hoes that I could easily have sex with if I wanted to, I see no difference anywhere in the world, every girl I ever met was a slut hoe, more than people could ever begin to imagine.
I'm sure the women in israel would love your attitude. LMAO
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:I've been abroad and I don't see any difference in women at all. The only difference is in other countries the women will act nice to get money, that's the only difference there is. They are not nicer people in anyway shape or form, and in fact American women can in many instances be much much nicer people.

Women from third world countries will say or do anything for money...

I feel sorry for the whole world as they are being led astray by every means possible and most of these people are going to end up even more miserable than when they started out.

But everyone has to learn their own lessons in this life, nobody can teach them....

Good luck with the dream....

For me all girls are slut hoes that I could easily have sex with if I wanted to, I see no difference anywhere in the world, every girl I ever met was a slut hoe, more than people could ever begin to imagine.

After one hundred wives come up to you and want to f**k you would lose all respect for women, which I have completely done, they are disgusting human beings...

The funny thing if most people were like me they would have sex with hundreds if not thousands of women, and yet for me I'm just the exact opposite of that, women are such nasty dirty human beings that will spread their legs for anybody and everybody that I wouldn't touch their nasty asses with a ten foot pole. Black guys aren't like this for instance, they would have as much sex as they could because they really don't have much else in this life, so they succumb to their physical desires.

The Bible describes perfectly with what is going on right now, it says two things about this:

1. There would be a falling away from God, that just happen in the last 30 years....

2. Love would wax cold due to iniquity, another words do to sin, due to not listening to what God says to do.

Because of all the sin now in this world people like myself want nothing more to do with it, women are slut hoes all over the entire world, and people in general are 100% trash, especially in third world countries.

Guys like Outwest come on here acting all righteous and they don't have the brainpower to understand when you start talking about "taking a boy fishing and giving him some swimming lessons" that this give you away for the filthy mother f**ker that you are.

Another words the guy is a f***ing pedophile mother f**ker that likes boys, a Jew fuckhead that is going straight to Hell....

Now maybe you understand why this punk ass mother f**ker comes on this board talking about how great the Philippines is, yeah it's great if you like young boys, or young girls, or ladyboys, it's a paradise on earth, but if you are a decent clean human being it's the last place on planet earth you would ever want to be. The place is a f***ing garbage dump, and that's being nice....

Outwest doesn't tell you that because to him the good far outweighs the bad, these Jew mother fuckers love having sex with boys, that's just who these people are, what these people are, they follow Satan in every possible way.

Either clean up your acts in this life or be prepared for what's coming to you, God isn't who you think he is, he isn't "love", he is somebody who if you don't obey, your whole life is over, on a level you cannot begin to imagine....

And Satan and his people the Jews have brainwashed the whole world that God doesn't even exist....

If you're a Jew and believe that you are a disgrace to creation....
The more you write, the more obvious it is that you're full of $hit. Let us know when you have something sensical to say. Nevermind.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WPO wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:I've been abroad and I don't see any difference in women at all. The only difference is in other countries the women will act nice to get money, that's the only difference there is. They are not nicer people in anyway shape or form, and in fact American women can in many instances be much much nicer people.

Women from third world countries will say or do anything for money...

I feel sorry for the whole world as they are being led astray by every means possible and most of these people are going to end up even more miserable than when they started out.

But everyone has to learn their own lessons in this life, nobody can teach them....

Good luck with the dream....

For me all girls are slut hoes that I could easily have sex with if I wanted to, I see no difference anywhere in the world, every girl I ever met was a slut hoe, more than people could ever begin to imagine.

After one hundred wives come up to you and want to f**k you would lose all respect for women, which I have completely done, they are disgusting human beings...
YOU GOT TO BE F@#KING $HITTIN ME!!!!! Who on god's green earth do you think you're trying to kid?!! Do you think we were born yesterday?!! I'm willing to bet my afterlife that you don't even own a globe - let alone traveled to scandanavia, eastern europe, russia, china and/or phillipines. If you have, you wouldn't be here writing blatantly contradicting BS. You can fool some of the people some of the time, But you can NEVER bull$hit someone who knows better. The only person you're fooling is yourself. Take your monkey wrenches and throw it somewhere else because you're failing miserably here. Even 80% of american women will tell you that foreigners are better (the other 20% don't want to own up to it).

You have nothing to bring to the boards except blatant contradictions. You are what your name implies: "devilsadvocate." given the definition of the word (or phrase), you're not here to provide facts, but rather attack facts of the matter with nonsensical opinions (hence the technical definition of 'devilsadvocate'). And what is the difference between facts and opinions? Opinions are open to contradictions... facts are not (simply because they are inarguable. based on reality. they're absolute; metaphysiacally given. example: 2+2=4, water is wet, fire is hot, you're full of $hit in regard to every topic thus far). Bring facts and/or OBJECTIVE observations or step off!
He's not well traveled. But he claims to have gone to the Philippines and gotten scammed and taken advantage of. Did you see his trip report here?

viewtopic.php?t=15129
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

sounds like DA took a wrong turn and ended up in haiti. One of my late uncles who served 40+ years in the navy (one hell of a pension plan he had before his death) told me how beautiful haiti was from a distance while coming to port. Then all of a sudden, an extremely foul, rotten odor overwhelmed them all. There was feces in the water, trash all on the ground. He said he would rather be court martialed than go back to the 'land of foul.'