Asian women as wives and mothers?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Falcon wrote:Plus, the annoying thing about trying to date East Asian women is that it's hard to pick up on whether they're actually romantically interested in you. Latinas give off those hints quite well, but with East Asian women (especially Asian-American and urban Chinese women), it's often slow, steady interactions with a lot of mixed signals. They never flirt outright, but just put on that same boring smiley face that could mean anything. :x Many Latinas do not tend to be in this ambiguous gray zone.

At least from my experience, expressing romantic interest in an East Asian woman too quickly can be quite disastrous. This doesn't really happen in flirt-friendly Latin America.

All this is why my Latina dates have far outnumbered my Asian dates.
Here in the Philippines I have women flirting with me everyday. There flirtation is subtle, usually just staring at me or giggling when I walk by but you can tell their interested. Most other Asian countries you won't know the girl likes you until their on top of you.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Taco wrote:Here in the Philippines I have women flirting with me everyday. There flirtation is subtle, usually just staring at me or giggling when I walk by but you can tell their interested. Most other Asian countries you won't know the girl likes you until their on top of you.
By East Asian, I meant Sinosphere women such as those from Taiwan or Singapore, and not Southeast Asian ones such as Filipinas. Rock would have used "NE Asian" to clear up the confusion. Winston has made the point that Filipinas seem to be the complete polar opposite of Chinese (actually, Taiwanese :P) women in many ways.

I got smiles, stares, and giggles in the interior of China, including in prefecture-level cities with huge high-rise buildings, but not in the rich coastal cities such as Guangzhou.