Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Downsides of Dating Abroad *Naked* TRUTH

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Downsides of dating abroad*Naked*TRUTH

Postby davewe » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:16 am

Jester wrote:
davewe wrote:
Jester wrote:
Thought you lived in Davao? No? Back here in Purgatory?

Nope - I have been to Davao. Still live in the US. You might have me confused with someone else.

Did you not post a pic of you with a luscious, er, very pretty, dark-skinned, slender Mindanao honey? Thought that was your wife?

Anyway I guess even if that was your pic, still, shouldn't assume you LIVE there.

Never assume...

Definitely not a wife - lol. Those pics were taken in April in Boracay and we are no longer together. I am currently with a luscious, dark-skinned Cebuano honey. Not my wife either, at least not yet. And don't live in Cebu either, though it is possible I will live in PI someday.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Downsides of dating abroad*Naked*TRUTH

Postby Jester » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:27 am

davewe wrote:
Jester wrote:
davewe wrote:
Jester wrote:
Thought you lived in Davao? No? Back here in Purgatory?

Nope - I have been to Davao. Still live in the US. You might have me confused with someone else.

Did you not post a pic of you with a luscious, er, very pretty, dark-skinned, slender Mindanao honey? Thought that was your wife?

Anyway I guess even if that was your pic, still, shouldn't assume you LIVE there.

Never assume...

Definitely not a wife - lol. Those pics were taken in April in Boracay and we are no longer together. I am currently with a luscious, dark-skinned Cebuano honey. Not my wife either, at least not yet. And don't live in Cebu either, though it is possible I will live in PI someday.

Thanks for the update. If you had a honey like that without having to get hitched, that's even better.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women