Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Postby Winston » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:31 pm

Rock,
Not just Angeles City. The ones in Manila you meet on dating sites also have kids. Go to DateinAsia.com and see. There you will see that 95 percent of the Filipinas there are single moms. Or 90+ percent at least.

Btw, government sources often lie and cover up the truth. You know that.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23610
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Re: Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Postby Rock » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:59 pm

Winston wrote:Rock,
Not just Angeles City. The ones in Manila you meet on dating sites also have kids. Go to DateinAsia.com and see. There you will see that 95 percent of the Filipinas there are single moms. Or 90+ percent at least.

Btw, government sources often lie and cover up the truth. You know that.


Almost all the girls I've met on dating sites in Phils are NOT single moms. Why? Because I filter using advanced search option. It's a piece of cake to search only girls who are say:

1. Do not have children
2. Are over a certain height
3. Located in a specific region or city
4. Are within a certain age bracket

I remember filtering on FC for women with no children who were 5'6" or above and still got over a thousand profiles of girls who had logged in within the last few days.

Yes dating sites don't attract the average spectrum. They are a biased subset though not nearly as biased as your bars on Fields are. About anyone working as a bargirl is desperate and majority of time, part of that desperation includes having a child or more to support.

That's why on dating sites, you need to apply the easy to use filters - to cherry pick according to your own preferences. Dating sites still have some decent girls, those who would never consider working in a bar and many with a uni education even.

And putting the government aside, over 90% of the local women I know in the Phils do not have children. So my personal experience is a far cry from your "almost all Filipinas are single moms" assertion.

Winston, it's simply not true that most young Filipinas are single moms. I've been to many areas in the provinces as well as all the second and first tier cities in Phils and my observations just do not bear out what you claim. Looking at Phils from vantage point of Angeles City bar stool will distort your perception and give you an unrealistic picture of what's really going on in the country you've spent several years in already.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Postby Winston » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:52 pm

Yeah but Rock, you admitted yourself that you filter on dating sites. And thus, the girls you know in real life are probably filtered too. You didn't take a random sample. Here, take a look at the search results of girls on Dateinasia in Manila, ages 18 to 40, without filtering any further for no children. Click on their profiles and you will see that probably 75 percent of them are single moms, not counting the ladyboys of course.

https://www.dateinasia.com/Search.aspx?g=2&af=18&at=40&c=PH&ci=manila&p=1&o=0&s=1

Either way Rock, there's no way that only 10 percent of girls in Philippines are single moms. No way. That is way too low. Gotta be a lot higher than that. Remember that Philippines is classified as one of the most corrupt countries in the world, so with a high degree of corruption, probably almost everything their government says is a lie. Remember in Philippines, lying is not considered immoral or wrong, it's just a normal tactic that everyone uses. We all know that. So why wouldn't their government lie as well?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23610
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Postby gnosis » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:56 pm

Rock is right. In life, you have to learn to filter.
User avatar
gnosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Postby Rock » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:58 pm

Winston wrote:Yeah but Rock, you admitted yourself that you filter on dating sites. And thus, the girls you know in real life are probably filtered too. You didn't take a random sample. Here, take a look at the search results of girls on Dateinasia in Manila, ages 18 to 40, without filtering any further for no children. Click on their profiles and you will see that probably 75 percent of them are single moms, not counting the ladyboys of course.

https://www.dateinasia.com/Search.aspx?g=2&af=18&at=40&c=PH&ci=manila&p=1&o=0&s=1

Either way Rock, there's no way that only 10 percent of girls in Philippines are single moms. No way. That is way too low. Gotta be a lot higher than that. Remember that Philippines is classified as one of the most corrupt countries in the world, so with a high degree of corruption, probably almost everything their government says is a lie. Remember in Philippines, lying is not considered immoral or wrong, it's just a normal tactic that everyone uses. We all know that. So why wouldn't their government lie as well?


1. 10% in the 15-19 age category was the claim. It's much higher when up to mid 20s girls are included. But still it's under half.

2. The point of the article seems to be that there are too many single moms in the teen and early to mid 20s category. If that's really the agenda which it seems to be, why would government fudge the figures in the opposite direction which would weaken their point?

3. Sure if you go to squatter areas in the big cities or concentrate on the bottom 25% of the country's economic rung, you're gonna see a higher percentage of single moms than for the country as a whole. Unfortunately, a lot of foreigners including yourself seem to pursue mainly this demographic cus perhaps you believe they are easiest to get.

Visit SM Pampanga and survey girls below 25. Ask maybe 200 of them if:

1. They are married or quasi married and
2. If they have any children

For those who answer NO to No. 1, I would be very surprised if over 50%, heck even 30%, answered YES to No. 2.

Try it sometime for kicks. Maybe you can get some new numbers and dates that way lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Postby cdnFA » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:27 pm

Winston wrote:
Btw, government sources often lie and cover up the truth. You know that.


No they don't. You just think it does because otherwise your perception of the universe would not fit.

To answer your question, it is because they are a stupid and irresponsible people. This comes up over and over again.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Postby rhizaking » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:01 am

The question depends on the Filipina you have encountered. If you go for the one that you know is a game player, then do not expect much on love and relationship. If you are looking for something that is steady relationship, then better search thoroughly for the right one for you. They are also MILF dating singles that becomes good partner regardless of them being filipina or other nation. http://www.milfdating.singles/
User avatar
rhizaking
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:48 am

Re: Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Postby Ghost » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:11 pm

This thread title makes it sounds like we're talking about peeing on single moms.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Postby nomadphilippines » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:48 am

hopefully you will at least be honest with them if you are only looking for a quick lay
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils

Re: Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Postby NicholasCatrow » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:11 pm

No child support so its just spread your seed and go haha thats a laugh i think thats what the korean men are currently doing kopino kids

___________
bridesdating blog
NicholasCatrow
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:14 pm

Re: Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Postby Zambales » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:26 pm

The only way I'd have a relationship with a Filipina single mother is if I was to live in the Philippines and the father wasn't around to cause trouble.

Bringing one back along with her kid(s) to my own country is a hassle I could do without.

Plenty of Pinays out there without kids anyway. Some don't even have their first boyfriend until their late twenties or early thirties.
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Postby Hero » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:37 am

I dated a Filipina with a 4-year-old son a few years ago. The kid is the main reason I broke up with her. He was a real monster... always yelling, screaming and crying. I'd rather be lonely and have my peace and quiet than live with a brat like that.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1683
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re:

Postby Hero » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:19 am

Winston wrote:They do tend to be easier, however, if they are hot, they may be more picky. If they are not good looking and are single moms, then they are usually easy.

I think that, in general, the non-virgins tend to be easier. After all, they have less to lose if they sleep with a guy.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1683
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Postby jamesbond » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:46 am

Hero wrote:I dated a Filipina with a 4-year-old son a few years ago. The kid is the main reason I broke up with her. He was a real monster... always yelling, screaming and crying. I'd rather be lonely and have my peace and quiet than live with a brat like that.

I agree, that's why I avoid women with kids like the plague! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7497
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Postby Hero » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:20 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Hero wrote:I dated a Filipina with a 4-year-old son a few years ago. The kid is the main reason I broke up with her. He was a real monster... always yelling, screaming and crying. I'd rather be lonely and have my peace and quiet than live with a brat like that.

I agree, that's why I avoid women with kids like the plague! :P

It's not so bad if the kids are older. I dated another Filipina whose youngest kid was 16. That relationship worked quite well for 2 years. Her kids didn't interfere with our fun at all.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1683
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests