Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Wins $30 million lottery after GF dumps him

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Wins $30 million lottery after GF dumps him

Postby smallcheese » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:45 am

I love these kind of stories: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ma ... 57264.html

This guy was working two jobs to support himself and his family. I'll bet the ex-GF suddenly changes her mind and calls him up again. If I were him, I would ask: "And who are you again???? Karma's a bitch, isn't it? And so are you!" Then I'd hang up. :D
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Postby Dark_Sol » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:25 pm

That guy deserves it and f**k his ex-girlfriend. Sadly now, there is going to be swarms of AW wanting his money. He should go get a women overseas.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Re: Wins $30 million lottery after GF dumps him

Postby Teal Lantern » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:02 am

smallcheese wrote:I love these kind of stories: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ma ... 57264.html

This guy was working two jobs to support himself and his family. I'll bet the ex-GF suddenly changes her mind and calls him up again. If I were him, I would ask: "And who are you again???? Karma's a bitch, isn't it? And so are you!" Then I'd hang up. :D

Most interesting is the dearth of comments from females, on the story.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby WPO » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Dark_Sol wrote:That guy deserves it and f**k his ex-girlfriend. Sadly now, there is going to be swarms of AW wanting his money. He should go get a women overseas.

If I were him, I'd STAY overseas.
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster

Postby Andrewww » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:57 am

If I had that kind of money for sure I wouldn't stay in North America. I'd buy myself a nice house on the beach in Ibiza and offer accomodations for young chicks coming to party in the world's best clubs.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women