Why do we always see pro pics of girls on dating sites?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Some of you guys here are thinking with your "manhood." You are thinking short term. If you want a wife if she doesn't look like this then I won't consider her type thinking needs to take a backseat and "what values does she have" "how would she raise our children?" "Can she keep a nice house and home?" "would she still be by my side if I went bankrupt?" are the things you need to think about not if she doesn't have a top notch face she is out etc. It's comes off as a lack of maturity and shows you're not ready for a committed relationship.

I'm not trying to sound mean I just want to tell you guys (some of you) how you come off.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Some of you guys here are thinking with your "manhood." You are thinking short term. If you want a wife if she doesn't look like this then I won't consider her type thinking needs to take a backseat and "what values does she have" "how would she raise our children?" "Can she keep a nice house and home?" "would she still be by my side if I went bankrupt?" are the things you need to think about not if she doesn't have a top notch face she is out etc. It's comes off as a lack of maturity and shows you're not ready for a committed relationship.

I'm not trying to sound mean I just want to tell you guys (some of you) how you come off.

Lady, I've been reading on this board for almost 2 years now and all I can say is that we boys in here are mostly whoremongers. We do not need to hear your feminist rants on this board.

What I do not understand is why I've seen a lot of female members in here get driven off over the years but you are being allowed to stay in here. Just says american men are p***y-whipped by american women in and out of the web lol.

I do not see any real contributions you post on this board except you pimping yourself to the men in here and acting/posting goody two shoes when you yourself have had sex with a man who isn't even around now and to whom you weren't married. Do not give me the excuse he might be dead because we both know he is not, and no amount of post manipulations can escape my eyes because I read almost every stuff in here. Quit the virgin act.

American women, including this <----- cunt are class A manipulators and the men here are falling for it. Only women posters that should be allowed in here are Renata, Ginger, Colibri, and that other female member whose name escapes me now but she has been here for a long time....ILBAW is streetwalking HA and the men are buying it, except maybe me lol.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

hypocrisy abroad is the name of the game don´t blame the player blame the game. i am gonna diss the dissers on my next track.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

pssst! Not everyone is "photogentic" so sometimes they need help from uncle photoshop.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

jboy wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Some of you guys here are thinking with your "manhood." You are thinking short term. If you want a wife if she doesn't look like this then I won't consider her type thinking needs to take a backseat and "what values does she have" "how would she raise our children?" "Can she keep a nice house and home?" "would she still be by my side if I went bankrupt?" are the things you need to think about not if she doesn't have a top notch face she is out etc. It's comes off as a lack of maturity and shows you're not ready for a committed relationship.

Lady, I've been reading on this board for almost 2 years now and all I can say is that we boys in here are mostly whoremongers. We do not need to hear your feminist rants on this board.

What I do not understand is why I've seen a lot of female members in here get driven off over the years but you are being allowed to stay in here. Just says american men are p***y-whipped by american women in and out of the web lol.

I do not see any real contributions you post on this board except you pimping yourself to the men in here and acting/posting goody two shoes when you yourself have had sex with a man who isn't even around now and to whom you weren't married. Do not give me the excuse he might be dead because we both know he is not, and no amount of post manipulations can escape my eyes because I read almost every stuff in here. Quit the virgin act.

American women, including this <----- c**t are class A manipulators and the men here are falling for it. Only women posters that should be allowed in here are Renata, Ginger, Colibri, and that other female member whose name escapes me now but she has been here for a long time....ILBAW is streetwalking HA and the men are buying it, except maybe me lol.
If you are a "whoremonger" as you put it then obviously I'm not talking about you or your kind. I said some men and you can say what you want about me. You sit here with your chest out downing me thinking you're big and bad well guess what you're not. I am being myself if you don't like it seek therapy and keep it to yourself you have stalked me on this place seek help.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Some of you guys here are thinking with your "manhood." You are thinking short term. If you want a wife if she doesn't look like this then I won't consider her type thinking needs to take a backseat and "what values does she have" "how would she raise our children?" "Can she keep a nice house and home?" "would she still be by my side if I went bankrupt?" are the things you need to think about not if she doesn't have a top notch face she is out etc. It's comes off as a lack of maturity and shows you're not ready for a committed relationship.

Oh I see! So I should marry an ugly pig just because "she still be by my side if I go bankrupt"? How about making my life miserable and puking after having sex with her every day? NO, thank you! Who said she will cook??? I never heard that all ugly girls are great cooks.

And who said ugly girl will stay with you if you go bankrupt? LOL, it is nonsense! Ugly bitches are in high demand by loser American men, no less than good looking ones. So when you have hard time with money she may find another "nice boy" who would settle down with an ugly pig.

Can someone finally ban this feminist troll? I see no point of having her/him here. Just waste of space and time.

On topic...
Yes, many are photoshoped. THAT'S why when you start communicating with the girl you do following things:
1. Request other pictures. I call them "real life" pictures. It works for me almost every time. I use Winston's website by the way.
2. Try to talk via skype. I turned down a few dozen girls after using skype.
3. Aren't we all trying to look our best? I never photoshop my pictures, but I pick decent pictures for posting on my profile.
4. Not all girls post edited pictures.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Why do we always see pro pics of girls on dating sites?

Post by marklambo »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
marklambo wrote:I've noticed that in all of these international dating sites, the profiles of pretty much all the women have photos taken that are all done professionally. It is nice to see good images but you don't see too many "normal" photos of these girls. Because of this, I completely avoid talking to girls that are anything less than 9s because there is a good chance that if you're talking to a 7, she might really be a 4 or 5 in real life without the professional images. Even ugly trolls on these sites have their images taken professionally. Dating sites from the USA is so different, it's the complete opposite. Most photos you see of the girls are just regular pics and only some use professional images. Has anyone else noticed this or wondered about this?
This just goes to show that American men are just as bad as American women. Did you stop to think that woman who are a 4 or 5 could be the best thing that ever happened to you? She could have the best heart and could be wife material yet you pass them up for pretty women who can only give good sex yet can't cook a home cooked meal to save her life. You guys are being as shallow and suprficial as the American women you put down for being shallow and superficial. With that mindset the problem is not American women the problem is you. You're passing up plain jane potential wife material American women because they are not much to look at. You want the beautiful women you could careless if they are wife material. It's sad. The unattractive girl could be the one beside you when you're in a hospital bed brain dead. The 4 or 5 could jump in front of a train to save your life yet you reject them because they are not top notch on the outside?? This is disgusting. American men unrevealed.
There's no guarantee a 4 or 5 can be the best thing that happened to me. Girls who are 4s and 5s still act like their super models. I'll take my chances with someone better looking. Prettier women don't always mean better sex but if I'm going to be a provider, why the hell would I do that for some ugly troll? A girl wants stability..well, then I want a girl who's attractive. There's nothing wrong with that. You can't compare American men to American women. Look at what we go through all the time. We deal with the constant feminist bullshit and these are mostly coming from the ugly trolls too. Why should we settle? We're the providers, we at least deserve a good looking woman that can be there for her man. This is exactly why some men go abroad because there we can find women who are good looking AND are good to their man.

Plain Jane potential wife material American woman?? Are you f***ing serious? LMAO! You think that just because an American woman is a plain Jane that she'll be a good "American" wife. Get real, after a few years, she just turns into like every other American cunt. Whether she's a 2, 4,5 , 8,9 , if she's American, then most likely she would be a HORRIBLE wife anyway. I'm going by the general average. Of course there might be some good ones out there but I'm not playing a game with odds stacked highly against me.

You said that I can care less if a woman is wife material and only want her to be beautiful? I never said that. Don't go around making assumptions about people because there is a lot more that you don't know. I want a girl who's very attractive on the inside and outside and the truth is that you just can't find that here in America because most women here are f***ing fat and it makes them so much uglier. The sad thing is that these fat cunts don't even think they are fat. They call themselves "thick" or "juicy" or some other bullshit to make themselves feel better.

And just so you know, I've had many plain Jane's in my life because I was focusing more on their inside qualities. I gave them a shot but what I've learned over the years is that it doesn't really matter, they're the same, no matter the rating. The funny thing is that the worst females I've dealt with in my life were actually the plain Jane's.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Wrong, men that think for the short term for sex purposes don't always aim for the 8s,9s,10s. They go for the easier girls, the ones who aren't as pretty but will put out.

You keep saying the word "wife" but why do you mix "short term" with "wife"? The idea of having a wife is generally for the long term. It is true that men age better than women overall so for us to want a more attractive and younger woman makes perfect sense, especially if we're going to be the providers. There are MANY good looking women that do all of the above that you mentioned and there are also MANY ugly women that DON'T do any of the above.

What I don't understand is how can you justify that if a woman is beautiful, she doesn't have values? You need to step out of America for a while because there's a big world out there.

Oh and guess what, about 8 years ago when I was in the process of losing everything financially, guess what happened to my "plain Jane" ? Was she there by my side? Did she try to get a job to help us get through? Nope, no help at all. She was too used to the lifestyle and couldn't swallow her pride to get a normal job temporarily like I had to. I provided, but when I wasn't able to provide anymore like I used to, things changed. And prior to that incident, she would complain about cleaning the house, yet I was working 12-16 hours a day.

You really need to stop making assumptions about people.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Excalibur
Freshman Poster

Post by Excalibur »

It looks to me like most pictures on the profiles have been massively photoshopped. Nearly all women seem to have a perfect skin, which only very few people in the real world are gifted with.

Check out this picture for example, where the woman's face rather looks like a female character from a computer game a la "Lara Croft" and not like a natural face:

Also, check out the difference between the two following photos of the same woman to illustrate the difference between heavy and less heavy photoshopped:

Here, on the other hand, is an example of a natural face not photoshopped (at least it looks so to me):

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Excalibur wrote:It looks to me like most pictures on the profiles have been massively photoshopped. Nearly all women seem to have a perfect skin, which only very few people in the real world are gifted with.

Check out this picture for example, where the woman's face rather looks like a female character from a computer game a la "Lara Croft" and not like a natural face:

Also, check out the difference between the two following photos of the same woman to illustrate the difference between heavy and less heavy photoshopped:

Here, on the other hand, is an example of a natural face not photoshopped (at least it looks so to me):

When looking at online profiles, if a girl only has professional pics and not a single real pic, I typically avoid contact. But if I do contact, I always try to get a few normal ones. But sometimes you can still look at a pro pic and know that the girl really isn't that great looking. Not all pro shots can mask the major flaws.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.