Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Fetish overload - Oriental Slavs

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Fetish overload - Oriental Slavs

Postby odbo » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:11 am

I remember two fetishes some American men had during the 1990s.

The Eastern European "Svetlana" speaking English with a Russian accent fetish. And the "exotic" Asian (Thai/Filipina) fetish which I guess had succeeded the Polynesian/Hawaiian fascination from decades earlier.

Well here is both combined! :P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi68BWhjnfM[/youtube]
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:42 am

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby xiongmao » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:37 am

She's a keeper!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:02 pm

On another thread recently, Ladislav said that Kherson in the Ukraine has got some Slavs with Turkish and Greek blood.

A lot of them visible (and very beautiful) on the dating website that has banner ads here on HA.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ladislav » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:38 pm

They are not Slavs. They are Turco-Mongols. Just because they speak Russian, does not make them Slavs. In Hawaii people speak English but it does not make them Anglo Saxons, does it?
In Jamaica, they speak English too. Does it make them Anglo Saxons?

Kyrghizstan- same family as Afghanistan, Pakistan.
Last edited by ladislav on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Billy » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:03 pm

looks like a turkish girl :)
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:17 am

ladislav wrote:They are not Slavs. They are Turco-Mongols. Just because they speak Russian, does not make them Slavs. In Hawaii people speak English but it does not make them Anglo Saxons, does it?
In Jamaica, they speak English too. Does it make them Anglo Saxons?

I thought you were a big proponent of integration.

I think a lot of not-quite-Russians are nevertheless quite proud of their Russianness. Would anyone in Kherson actually describe themselves as a Turk?

I tried to use Winston's banner to search a couple examples, but the web address for the page is not specific to the girl, so I can't post here. Anyway, I don't think the girls I am talking about are more than a quarter Turkic. One looked half Greek, half Slav..

And as you know, a girl who is part Greek or Armenian is not "Turco-Mongol". :shock:

ladislav wrote:Kyrghizstan- same family as Afghanistan, Pakistan.

Neither of the latter countries is a favorite of mine, but I think you are painting with too broad a brush.

What I've heard is tha northern Afghanistan is Turkic, NW is Aryan (part-Greek) I think, south is Pashto (Aryan-speaking, Farsi I think).

I guess there is a mixed Mongol/Aryan upper class throughout Pakistan, but I would have to guess the average people are still Dravidian in the South, Aryans in Punjab.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ladislav » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:32 am

I am being descriptive not prescriptive.
I think a lot of not-quite-Russians are nevertheless quite proud of their Russianness. Would anyone in Kherson actually describe themselves as a Turk?

Depending on blood content and how they are registered with the local authorities. Kherson is in Ukraine and the people are Ukrainians.

I tried to use Winston's banner to search a couple examples, but the web address for the page is not specific to the girl, so I can't post here. Anyway, I don't think the girls I am talking about are more than a quarter Turkic. One looked half Greek, half Slav..

One half of anything and that is what they are. By local rules.

And as you know, a girl who is part Greek or Armenian is not "Turco-Mongol".

Agreed, but Kyrgyz ones are.

Neither of the latter countries is a favorite of mine, but I think you are painting with too broad a brush.

What I've heard is that northern Afghanistan is Turkic, NW is Aryan (part-Greek) I think, south is Pashto (Aryan-speaking, Farsi I think).

Yes, but these are Asian countries the way Slavs see it.

I guess there is a mixed Mongol/Aryan upper class throughout Pakistan, but I would have to guess the average people are still Dravidian in the South, Aryans in Punjab.

Once the -stans begin, the Slavic world ends.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:42 pm

ladislav wrote:

I am being descriptive not prescriptive.

Depending on blood content and how they are registered with the local authorities. Kherson is in Ukraine and the people are Ukrainians.

One half of anything and that is what they are. By local rules.

And as you know, a girl who is part Greek or Armenian is not "Turco-Mongol".

Agreed, but Kyrgyz ones are.

What I've heard is that northern Afghanistan is Turkic, NW is Aryan (part-Greek) I think, south is Pashto (Aryan-speaking, Farsi I think).

Yes, but these are Asian countries the way Slavs see it.

Once the -stans begin, the Slavic world ends.

:lol:

Thanks for explaining.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby have2fly » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:09 am

Ladislav explained it. This girl is NOT slavic, she is Asian. This girl looks pretty, but most Kyrgyz look very ugly IMHO - short, short curved-out legs (yuk), ugly faces. I met many of them in Chicago, no good for me.

She sounds very "village-minded", which is not surprising, since Kyrgyzstan is extremely poor and corrupt, many of them go to Moscow to find work. I would not want to live there. Kazakhstan is a much better option, Asian Kazakh's are better looking, IMHO and ethnic Russians are of course good looking too.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women