Fetish overload - Oriental Slavs

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Fetish overload - Oriental Slavs

Post by odbo »

I remember two fetishes some American men had during the 1990s.

The Eastern European "Svetlana" speaking English with a Russian accent fetish. And the "exotic" Asian (Thai/Filipina) fetish which I guess had succeeded the Polynesian/Hawaiian fascination from decades earlier.

Well here is both combined! :P

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

She's a keeper!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

On another thread recently, Ladislav said that Kherson in the Ukraine has got some Slavs with Turkish and Greek blood.

A lot of them visible (and very beautiful) on the dating website that has banner ads here on HA.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

They are not Slavs. They are Turco-Mongols. Just because they speak Russian, does not make them Slavs. In Hawaii people speak English but it does not make them Anglo Saxons, does it?
In Jamaica, they speak English too. Does it make them Anglo Saxons?

Kyrghizstan- same family as Afghanistan, Pakistan.
Last edited by ladislav on November 14th, 2012, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

looks like a turkish girl :)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:They are not Slavs. They are Turco-Mongols. Just because they speak Russian, does not make them Slavs. In Hawaii people speak English but it does not make them Anglo Saxons, does it?
In Jamaica, they speak English too. Does it make them Anglo Saxons?
I thought you were a big proponent of integration.

I think a lot of not-quite-Russians are nevertheless quite proud of their Russianness. Would anyone in Kherson actually describe themselves as a Turk?

I tried to use Winston's banner to search a couple examples, but the web address for the page is not specific to the girl, so I can't post here. Anyway, I don't think the girls I am talking about are more than a quarter Turkic. One looked half Greek, half Slav..

And as you know, a girl who is part Greek or Armenian is not "Turco-Mongol". :shock:

ladislav wrote: Kyrghizstan- same family as Afghanistan, Pakistan.
Neither of the latter countries is a favorite of mine, but I think you are painting with too broad a brush.

What I've heard is tha northern Afghanistan is Turkic, NW is Aryan (part-Greek) I think, south is Pashto (Aryan-speaking, Farsi I think).

I guess there is a mixed Mongol/Aryan upper class throughout Pakistan, but I would have to guess the average people are still Dravidian in the South, Aryans in Punjab.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I am being descriptive not prescriptive.
I think a lot of not-quite-Russians are nevertheless quite proud of their Russianness. Would anyone in Kherson actually describe themselves as a Turk?
Depending on blood content and how they are registered with the local authorities. Kherson is in Ukraine and the people are Ukrainians.
I tried to use Winston's banner to search a couple examples, but the web address for the page is not specific to the girl, so I can't post here. Anyway, I don't think the girls I am talking about are more than a quarter Turkic. One looked half Greek, half Slav..
One half of anything and that is what they are. By local rules.
And as you know, a girl who is part Greek or Armenian is not "Turco-Mongol".

Agreed, but Kyrgyz ones are.

Neither of the latter countries is a favorite of mine, but I think you are painting with too broad a brush.
What I've heard is that northern Afghanistan is Turkic, NW is Aryan (part-Greek) I think, south is Pashto (Aryan-speaking, Farsi I think).
Yes, but these are Asian countries the way Slavs see it.
I guess there is a mixed Mongol/Aryan upper class throughout Pakistan, but I would have to guess the average people are still Dravidian in the South, Aryans in Punjab.
Once the -stans begin, the Slavic world ends.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:
I am being descriptive not prescriptive.
Depending on blood content and how they are registered with the local authorities. Kherson is in Ukraine and the people are Ukrainians.
One half of anything and that is what they are. By local rules.
And as you know, a girl who is part Greek or Armenian is not "Turco-Mongol".

Agreed, but Kyrgyz ones are.

What I've heard is that northern Afghanistan is Turkic, NW is Aryan (part-Greek) I think, south is Pashto (Aryan-speaking, Farsi I think).
Yes, but these are Asian countries the way Slavs see it.
Once the -stans begin, the Slavic world ends.
:lol:

Thanks for explaining.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Ladislav explained it. This girl is NOT slavic, she is Asian. This girl looks pretty, but most Kyrgyz look very ugly IMHO - short, short curved-out legs (yuk), ugly faces. I met many of them in Chicago, no good for me.

She sounds very "village-minded", which is not surprising, since Kyrgyzstan is extremely poor and corrupt, many of them go to Moscow to find work. I would not want to live there. Kazakhstan is a much better option, Asian Kazakh's are better looking, IMHO and ethnic Russians are of course good looking too.