My Experience In Latin America So Far

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
teabone9
Freshman Poster

Post by teabone9 »

As above.. if I'm going to be choosy, I'm definitely looking for someone who is not religious.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

teabone9 wrote:I'm glad to hear that! And congratulations to you as well.
I'm in Chile at the moment.
Go north young man! Chile's kinda tough. Your handicap will improve once you get to Peru. If the girls there aren't to your physical liking, then continue on up to Colombia where it should be good for you in terms of quality and your gringo advantage, lol.
teabone9
Freshman Poster

Post by teabone9 »

Hey Rock, how long were you in Chile?
I kind of like it here. It's a more developed country. In fact (so far, touch wood) it's the only latin american country I've been where I haven't had traveller's diaorrhea! That counts for a lot.
Anyway, went off topic a bit there. I think it's going ok here. It was only a few days after I got here that I kissed the first girl, and she's fun to hang out with. I just feel like I want to meet some more laid back people, not so much into partying. Suggestions so far have been great.
Thanks again.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

teabone9 wrote:Hey Rock, how long were you in Chile?
I kind of like it here. It's a more developed country. In fact (so far, touch wood) it's the only latin american country I've been where I haven't had traveller's diaorrhea! That counts for a lot.
Anyway, went off topic a bit there. I think it's going ok here. It was only a few days after I got here that I kissed the first girl, and she's fun to hang out with. I just feel like I want to meet some more laid back people, not so much into partying. Suggestions so far have been great.
Thanks again.
Chile is the way it is with help of the u.s. of gay. ask any body here about "el año 1973" and you might get a heated discussion lol.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
teabone9
Freshman Poster

Post by teabone9 »

Yep, I know about pinocho and the us influence. So it doesn't surprise me that people here are lefty given that. It's a shame but así es la vida. Met a nice girl today and we're going to meet up again. This thread is already turning into a mini-diary for me lol