what matters and you cant avoid it

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: what matters and you cant avoid it

Post by OutWest »

spitama wrote:imho,Sexual attraction is 100 % face and height.game doesnt exist.(some)foreign women are good for long term relationships
but they will never be attracted to you or truly love you if youre not this:

thats what matters.your lot in life was determined the day you were born.all because of your face and height.

would you pick this http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-[img]L1vBBw1V ... Makeup.jpg[/img]

over these:

http://www.hola.com/imagenes/biografias ... 779-01.jpg

even if the former were a good hearted virgin with a great personality while the former were satanic worshippers?

what makes you think woman are different?i laugh when i hear how woman love badboys and hate nice guys.as if personality has anything to do with it.

[/youtube]

Another reincarnated idiot on HA...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: what matters and you cant avoid it

Post by Banano »

What if Winston Wu turned into a bad boy, (tattoo, motorbike, starts hangin with bikies or become hipster, skinny jeans,start going to trendy upmarket bars...),
would that make him successfull with women?

If bad boy term refers to behavioural trait rather than physical/looks that would mean anybody could become a bad boy
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

This is another example where guy gets sex with hot woman based ONLY on looks, he could be the worst assole in the world but women are happy with his personality after 2 minutes of talking to him online.

This is sad as it is upsetting.

Can you imagine popularity of this guy on Facebook, now you know who bangs all the hot chicks
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

This topic is homo.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

What about this guy?

Post by Rock »

So how was this guy able to attract so many women in bars across the US and get them to quickly fall for him before killing them?

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X ... e.R/images /rogers_glen_edward/glen-rogers-011.jpg&w=200&h=204&ei=BVmyUNWXMoWy8QTDzoHYCA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=310&vpy=175&dur=747&hovh=163&hovw=160&tx=68&ty=71&sig=114464010229589990682&page=1&tbnh=155&tbnw=148&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:94

He's not exactly a male model you know!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

What about this guy?

Post by Rock »

So how was this guy able to attract so many women in bars across the US and get them to quickly fall for him before killing them?

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X ... e.R/images /rogers_glen_edward/glen-rogers-011.jpg&w=200&h=204&ei=BVmyUNWXMoWy8QTDzoHYCA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=310&vpy=175&dur=747&hovh=163&hovw=160&tx=68&ty=71&sig=114464010229589990682&page=1&tbnh=155&tbnw=148&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:94

He's not exactly a male model you know but he is a bad boy!
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

I don't understand what's the point of all this ?

Brad Pitt isn't what I would call a douchebag or any actor for that matter because I don't know them personally. Douchebags are self centered, obnoxious and socially inept people. It has nothing to do with looks, there are plenty of fat and/or ugly men who act like they are superior to everyone else.

If this topic is meant to bash Winston then it doesn't work. Maybe Winston aimed too high, if he's a 6 and he can only date a 4 in the US, then why should he stay ? Changes are in Asian countries he can date a 6 or more.

Also, a 6 in Russia is an 8 in the US because obesity is not prevalent and women are actually raised to act feminine instead of becoming men with breasts. When you have a much higher ratio of beautiful women, the chances of ending up with one are also greater.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

You make some compelling points. The challenge for us here on HA should be to throw up some real life exceptions to the rules (hopefully quite numerous) you claim in order to show the masses that HA lifestyle is worth pursuing, unless we are totally wrong and its not.

1. For starters, that face mask u threw up does not catch all attractive faces. There are many very attractive people who deviate strongly from it. Even first male model in OP deviates in that his chin is proportionally much longer. Mask has equal vertical thirds - hairline to ridge between eyebrows (a) = ridge between eyebrows to bottom of nose (b) = bottom of nose to bottom of chin (c) But that first model's dimensions are more like a = b = 0.9c => chin way too long relative to that mask. Also, some of the other models you posted had proportionally long mid faces (b) which is generally unattractive. An extreme example of this is Sarah Jessica Parker.

2. Individual tastes often vary substantially from the ideal. I've had female friends who got more sexually aroused by a guy who was 1-2 points below her on the looks scale than an alternative dude who was 1-2 points above her. My personal 9 is often just a 5-6 in the books of many others if not worse. A lot of shorter and petite girls who rate 8s or better with a lot of guys would not even get my attention (4 or under in my book). Same principal applies to girls whether they be hot, plain, or ugly.

3. Walk the streets of upscale Taipei. U will see lots of guys with fairly feminine faces, weak jawlines, noses, skulls, etc. with gfs who r very feminine and hot. I mean the dudes are very average (4-6) - mostly skinny to slim, 5'6" to 6', faces which are generally plain or at best cute, and often soft or even feminine looking. But many of the gals u see them with would easily rate 6-8 in States, in some cases even 9. Winston has stated that Taiwan attracts a lot of 'softer' looking western guys. Perhaps its because they can date outta their league there as I sometimes see mismatched couples (plain guy w/very attractive girl) involving foreign guy and local girl. Guys I know including myself have dated out of our leagues in certain foreign countries where wallet was not a factor. But I have no solid proof for u as I'm not going to post photos. Perhaps some others might though.

4. Go to Pattaya and check out the hot Russian girls all over the place, then see who their bfs are? Again, a big physical mismatch can generally be observed in favor of the males (average dudes getting hot ladies).

5. Points 3 and 4 above, if they can be proved, are solid evidence of the HA advantage. Yr. principals may be solid. But,

a. Standards of beauty are probably not 100% definable or definitions are flawed at best (Point 1 above)

b. The standards vary somewhat according to individual tastes (Point 2 above).

c. Attractiveness is relative, subject to market forces (supply and demand of universally more attractive members from each sex in a given location). Strategic HA decisions can yield a strong dating handicap to the desperate male in Angloshere as per Points 3 and 4 above. If u don't believe in the relativity of attraction, spend enough time in the slammer and u just mite find yrself lusting after Bubba in cell C, lol.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Andrewww wrote:I don't understand what's the point of all this ?

Brad Pitt isn't what I would call a douchebag or any actor for that matter because I don't know them personally. Douchebags are self centered, obnoxious and socially inept people. It has nothing to do with looks, there are plenty of fat and/or ugly men who act like they are superior to everyone else.

If this topic is meant to bash Winston then it doesn't work. Maybe Winston aimed too high, if he's a 6 and he can only date a 4 in the US, then why should he stay ? Changes are in Asian countries he can date a 6 or more.

Also, a 6 in Russia is an 8 in the US because obesity is not prevalent and women are actually raised to act feminine instead of becoming men with breasts. When you have a much higher ratio of beautiful women, the chances of ending up with one are also greater.
The posters seem quite gay, posting their butt-buddy fantasies, or they are total flat-liners in terms of character and personality, so they cannot imagine any other excuse for their chronic failure with women, and rather than look at their totally empty character and total lack of any redeeming personality traits, they would rather blame failure on what they cannot change- their looks. In other words they are LOSERS looking to blame their ZERO level personal skills on their lack of male model looks.

Outwest
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

HA posters like to say how AW dont flirt, not friendly, dont smile, avoid eye contact..its a myth...

If you looked like guys above all you need to say 'Hi, hw r u' n AW will be wettin their panties

Upsettin part is many women will deny thts is the case but thts bc women dont wanna sound shallow
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

its hard to disagree with your remarks

you hit the nail right on the head

I would add one thing.
why would society consider women that go after looks superficial or shallow, should she go for someone who doesnt turn her on when she have power to go for the best?
Guys in the west go for anything but if we had choice we would all go for top tier girls,
If i was 5/10 woman I wouldnt go for to 20% of guys, Id aim for top 5%.
It all makes sense, its all about choices,its human nature to go for the best you can get.period.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winnie did alright? How you explain it?p4p?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Of course I know SJP is considered very unattractive or worse by most men. I was throwing her up as an extreme example of how a long mid-face (long b) can damage a person's appearance, not as an example of an attractive woman. Another male example of the long mid-face is David Schwimmer from "Friends". But perhaps you would consider him attractive when he was younger anyway given his fairly strong jawline. He deviates grossly from that mask though.

In my opinion, women most women look best without make-up provided they are youthful and have excellent skin. But if they are not youthful nor have excellent skin, I will not find them attractive in any case.

What Pattaya and Jomtien did u visit? The western hos all look like utter trash, 4s at best usually. I'm talking about expats and tourist families and groups, not hos or mafioso. A lot of the tourist gals from Russia r quite young and hot. Ditto for the expats in Jomtien. But I highly doubt most of those guys u see them with are gangsters. They mostly look like regular dudes. As for the real Russian mafia dudes, I suspect its more like they r using the gals, not other way around. Those r real alphas, good looking or not.

Your claim that people take what they can get is a strong argument for HA solution if one can find a market in which male competition is relatively much less and/or his own look is rare but desirable (exotic).

If a market is full of averages dudes and hot gals, and majority of guys (including those with no financial advantage) in those markets are marrying local women with no children, then yes, the women must be dating down, or rather marrying down. In parts of Asia, this dynamic is not the exception, its the rule. Where have you traveled so far, how long each trip, and when? Open your eyes outside the Angloshere!

None of what I write has anything to do w/P4P, just regular people in certain countries.

If Opra looked and felt exactly like she did when she was 18, I might just be sexually attracted to her at some level, lol. Even in "The Color Purple" (saw play and later saw her in the DVD), she had a little something. But Whoppi Goldberg (why did she choose such a name I wonder), never in a million years.

I once knew a fairly hot young Taiwan gal who was into balding pot bellied guys, even those who just had average jobs, lol. She would reject much better looking guys and go for those types instead. Go figure.

Winston sometimes complains about often seeing dweeby Taiwan dudes w/hot local ladies and it drives him crazy sometimes. It's not his imagination and he's not making it up. What gives?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

[quote="spitama"]Image

Just looking at first 2 gals, I see very little hips or ass wise. Waist-to-hip ratio and round asses are strongly correlated to a woman's longer term appeal as a mate. Moreover, in the second photo, girl's forehead looks abnormally long (once again out of sync w your mask and extreme enough to detract from her facial beauty).

I find my Avatar much hotter than any of the girls u posted, both the westerners and the Asian. I've seen a lot regulars on the streets of various countries I strongly prefer physically over any of these. To a certain extent beauty IS in the eye of the beholder.
Last edited by Rock on November 25th, 2012, 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.