Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How to initiate dating with Chinese women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Rock » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:34 am

Ginger wrote:
Jester wrote:
Rock wrote:When I go out with a girl, I gauge many subtle signs even when I'm walking with her. How slowly does she walk? How does her body respond when I subtly bump into her by 'accident'? When I shake hands with her or touch her hand for some reason, how relaxed or stiff is it. When u meet someone, there are all kinds of things going on physically, many of which she might not be conscious of at the time. The body reveals true right brain type feelings. U need to get in touch with these.

Case in point. Winston's girl in Taichung introduced me to her friend once. She came by to see us all briefly in the mall and met me for the first time. Within 5-10 minutes, I knew she had no interest in me (chemistry not there on her side). I concluded that from some very subtle hints in her speaking and the way her body responded when I got a bit closer, analyzed her skin (she was on her way to get a facial), and briefly touched her hands. But Winston's friend thought it went well and didn't find out until two days later (when she talked w/her again) what I already knew. Likewise, Winston kept encouraging me to call her and arrange a date. So yes, it takes some practice and experience to read Taiwan girls with fair accuracy. But as you get better at it, you will save a lot of time and figure out which girls you can move forward with and how quickly u can escalate things. Expect to make some mistakes along the way, lol.

2 things which are very popular in Taiwan which I personally don't like - singing at KTV and eating hotpot. Both are group activities and some guys like to work girls from within groups. Tht's generally not been my style but some guys, including locals, r quite good at working those situations into closer friendships or more with target girls within the group. There's many ways to skin a cat.

Another test, I think it is from Henry Makow of all people, is to give a girl a command. If she does what you say, she is "going along with you."

Something like "take off your glasses."

Or,
"walk with me."

IMO it's a kind of kino, without touching.

The command test is dead on :) If a girl is really into a guy, she will do the command even if her brain shouts no (basing on personal experience).

The body language test can be faked though. Bar girls can make a guy fall deep because they have mastered the body language, geishas too.

Also based on personal experience, body language is not entirely accurate. I give off wrong signals when I like a guy, so have to consciously direct actions to communicate via body language. There has also been a time I was able to fake it (recent social experiment) and the guy thought he was good at it and thought he was teaching me how the theory translates to 3D. No harm done btw, he's a friend and he knows he's a test subject (but even then at some point he did think I was REALLY into him when I was merely practicing what we talked about).

Be careful with the command test. While I certainly agree its a very positive sign if she does what u request immediately without question (like, give me r hand or let me try on yr glasses, or come sit on this side if u r at a booth), its not the end all be all with many of the girls from Greater China.

Some Taiwan and Chinese girls will try to make u happy (or are afraid to offend u) do what u ask her to do (I mean even sitting in yr lap or more if u 'command' in the right way for Godsakes) yet be thinking inside, how do I escape. There are complex reasons for why she does this. Especially if u have an authoritative presence or a hypnotic way of suggesting things, she may do many things she does not want to do the first time she is with u. I know of many such cases from various angles. But, in these situations, she will almost always flake on u going forward and u will prolly never go out w/u again by herself.

Some more perceptive but sleezy foreign English teachers exploit this dynamic to their advantage. It's contributes to the bad player perception some Taiwanese have of western men.

With body language and general behavior, I've found most r not good actresses in the medium term. Even if she pulls off a good show or two, u shld be able to figure out w/in 3 dates or so where u stand if u know how to test her and observe carefully enough. And if u start dating, u can see how much she's into u by doing things like pretending to sleep and watching her through the slits of yr eyes when she's next to u. Many let their guard down when they don't think u r watching and will reveal a lot of things.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:04 am

Ginger wrote:The body language test can be faked though. Bar girls can make a guy fall deep because they have mastered the body language, geishas too.

It boggles my mind how guys, even those who based on their business successes, should be very sophisticated and adept at reading people, can be so off when it comes to gauging the very women they are dating.

Last yr. when I visited Haiti, I met a successful and young western guy (friend of my American friend who lives in Port Au Prince part of year) who introduced us to his 'fiance' when we were all at a restaurant. He was crazy for this girl and thought she was some sort of innocent and pure type. My gosh, to me and my friend, she stood out as being so different from regular Haitians in that area. She was clearly a 'bar girl' type, not very attractive, and did not have special feelings for the poor sucker. She even flirted a bit with us right in front of him, lol. I snapped a few shots and I could even see it later in the photos. She was a bad actress yet this guy thought she was in love with him.

So many of these types just don't have the patience to put on a 'great performance' for very long. And why should they? After all, there's plenty of western fools who will fall for them anyway.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ginger » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:09 am

:)
Last edited by Ginger on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Postby Ginger » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:15 am

Rock wrote:
Ginger wrote:The body language test can be faked though. Bar girls can make a guy fall deep because they have mastered the body language, geishas too.

It boggles my mind how guys, even those who based on their business successes, should be very sophisticated and adept at reading people, can be so off when it comes to gauging the very women they are dating.

Last yr. when I visited Haiti, I met a successful and young western guy (friend of my American friend who lives in Port Au Prince part of year) who introduced us to his 'fiance' when we were all at a restaurant. He was crazy for this girl and thought she was some sort of innocent and pure type. My gosh, to me and my friend, she stood out as being so different from regular Haitians in that area. She was clearly a 'bar girl' type, not very attractive, and did not have special feelings for the poor sucker. She even flirted a bit with us right in front of him, lol. I snapped a few shots and I could even see it later in the photos. She was a bad actress yet this guy thought she was in love with him.

So many of these types just don't have the patience to put on a 'great performance' for very long. And why should they? After all, there's plenty of western fools who will fall for them anyway.

Hmm, I won't be too harsh in calling your friend a fool or one of the westerners who are easily fooled. Anyone can be fooled, including me, that is why it's better to reserve judgment and not base stuff on mere feelings.

Actions do speak louder than words, but actions only hold true if they are consistent over a certain (looonnnngg) period of time.

Time test works everytime (sadly, not everyone has the patience).
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Postby Falcon » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:33 am

Ah, I give up. This is too much for me. :evil:

I'll just join a monastery. Thank goodness that Taiwan and other East Asian countries have plenty of them. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foxW6869qsA[/youtube]
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Rock » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:07 am

Falcon wrote:Ah, I give up. This is too much for me. :evil:

Why not just keep things simple and stick w/Mexico, S America or perhaps SE Asia? Those seem to be the types of areas which best match your preferences as far as women are concerned. Wht's the point in complicating things by wasting time elsewhere?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Falcon » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:30 am

But really, those were some invaluable and fascinating insights, Rock. Thanks for sharing. Thumbs up to Momopi too for the beach/pool idea. I was really half-joking about giving up.

And no, it's not about "wasting time elsewhere," but that learning to read into urban Sinosphere women would an important skill for me. I often just happen to be around them, so why not.

Instead of hiding in a monastery, I think it would be a better idea for me to run the yellow light more often by being more direct and taking more chances.

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Dragon » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:23 am

You guys are complicating things. In order to attract Chinese women, all you need to do is go up to them and do this:

(Note: This works on Ginger too :lol: ).
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Postby Ginger » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:29 am

Last edited by Ginger on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Ginger wrote:
Btw, the USD is fast becoming very unattractive in SEA amongst the educated and/or city folks, scandinavian guys are the new hot item (and other north european and west european nationalities). No further comment :P

Damn, I was gonna make a similar comment but u beat me to the punch.

U chose the wrong currency bud! Chinese prolly have a lot more respect for RMB, gold, or even Aussie $ or Swiss Franc. US has already flooded China w/our dollars in turn for keeping our Wal-Marts fully stocked and Apple and other tech brands brimming with phones, tablets, computers, etc.

In last decade, US$ has lost 50-80% of its real purchasing power in parts of Asia and LatAm due to the triple whammy of exchange rate weakening, local inflation in those areas, and inflation in States (its much worse than CPI suggests). I wrote about this dynamic on this forum a couple years ago when lots of posters including Winston were telling others to abandon their jobs, pack-up, move to PI or Mexico, and live happily ever after on like under $1,000 a month. Good luck with that!

Don't know what any of this has to do w/Scandinavian guys tho, lol! Europe is in the shitter too and Euro has been losing ground even against US buck as of late.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Off thread response

Postby Ginger » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:19 pm

Last edited by Ginger on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Re: Off thread response

Postby Rock » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:37 am

Ginger wrote:
Rock wrote:
Ginger wrote:
Btw, the USD is fast becoming very unattractive in SEA amongst the educated and/or city folks, scandinavian guys are the new hot item (and other north european and west european nationalities). No further comment :P

U chose the wrong currency bud! Chinese prolly have a lot more respect for RMB, gold, or even Aussie $ or Swiss Franc. US has already flooded China w/our dollars in turn for keeping our Wal-Marts fully stocked and Apple and other tech brands brimming with phones, tablets, computers, etc.

In last decade, US$ has lost 50-80% of its real purchasing power in parts of Asia and LatAm due to the triple whammy of exchange rate weakening, local inflation in those areas, and inflation in States (its much worse than CPI suggests). I wrote about this dynamic on this forum a couple years ago when lots of posters including Winston were telling others to abandon their jobs, pack-up, move to PI or Mexico, and live happily ever after on like under $1,000 a month. Good luck with that!

Don't know what any of this has to do w/Scandinavian guys tho, lol! Europe is in the shitter too and Euro has been losing ground even against US buck as of late.

Well scandinavians and dutch tend to be taller, cuter, smarter, and more sincere/long term material compared to american males generally speaking (speaking of those who are into asian women or wanting to find asian gf/wife). Just look at the age of those seeking girls in asia, most from scandinavia are still young while those from US are older.

Economy is much more stable as well and most are not yet jaded (the jadedness comment is based on data gathered from talking with guys on the two subject population groups), moreso, the crime rate in their country is way less than in US (Western europeans too).

Just voicing out a new trend. US glory days are near its end, you guys better try to get your hands on another passport and currency lol.

Scandinavian men taller than Americans: Agreed but marginally, like by 2-3 cm. If u strip out so-called Asian Americans and Latino/Hispanic Americans, this gap narrows to almost nil. And yes, the Dutch are even taller on average, like 2 cm above Scandinavians.

Scandinavia/W. Europe safer than USA: If you're talking about assaults and murder rate differences, then totally agreed. Facts and figures bear this out clearly.

(W. European) economy more stable and most are not yet jaded: ???? I really don't know what u mean by this, lol

Scandinavian men are cuter, smarter, more sincere, younger, blah blah, compared to American males seeking Asian gf/wife: Hmm. Perhaps. But did u get this impression from anecdotal evidence in the Phils or do u have more to back-it-up?

Just considering the age part, I really don't see that many older American guys in developed NE Asia as majority of Americans seem to be younger English teachers. As for Bangkok and Pattaya, I've probably seen more Scandinavian retirees than Americans. Ditto for Germans, Brits, Aussies, etc. But then there are fewer Americans in greater Bangkok than Germanic Euros and Aussies. Were u really talking about Asia or just Phils?

As for Phils, it does attract a big number of certain older American males and for good reason. It may be one of their best options if they r interested in dating young women. As another poster (Royaldude I think) stated after spending time in Phils, Peru, and Mexico, youth is a much more material contributor to dating success for men in the latter two countries than the former. I think that principal appliers to the bulk of countries vis-a-vis the Phils.

So European men in Phils tend to younger than their American counterparts or there a trend in this direction? Do u have any stats on this or is that your impression from personal experience, that of your friends, and/or general observation? So far, I've only noticed a higher percentages of younger foreign males within the Korean groups. But I've not spent much time in Phils so I could be way off base.

"US glory days are near its end": As far as this forum is concerned, that's very old news. You're pretty much preaching to the choir. Globetrotter and others used to pontificate on that theme in great detail. Even now, Taco frequently posts stuff to that effect backing it up with facts and figures. But nowadays, the focus is more on how bad American females and how their mangina bitches have corrupted the US and are spreading their poison all over the world.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ginger » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:48 am

Rock wrote:
Ginger wrote:
Rock wrote:
Ginger wrote:

Well scandinavians and dutch tend to be taller, cuter, smarter, and more sincere/long term material compared to american males generally speaking (speaking of those who are into asian women or wanting to find asian gf/wife). Just look at the age of those seeking girls in asia, most from scandinavia are still young while those from US are older.

Economy is much more stable as well and most are not yet jaded (the jadedness comment is based on data gathered from talking with guys on the two subject population groups), moreso, the crime rate in their country is way less than in US (Western europeans too).

Just voicing out a new trend. US glory days are near its end, you guys better try to get your hands on another passport and currency lol.

Scandinavian men taller than Americans: Agreed but marginally, like by 2-3 cm. If u strip out so-called Asian Americans and Latino/Hispanic Americans, this gap narrows to almost nil. And yes, the Dutch are even taller on average, like 2 cm above Scandinavians.

Scandinavia/W. Europe safer than USA: If you're talking about assaults and murder rate differences, then totally agreed. Facts and figures bear this out clearly.

(W. European) economy more stable and most are not yet jaded: ???? I really don't know what u mean by this, lol

Scandinavian men are cuter, smarter, more sincere, younger, blah blah, compared to American males seeking Asian gf/wife: Hmm. Perhaps. But did u get this impression from anecdotal evidence in the Phils or do u have more to back-it-up?

Just considering the age part, I really don't see that many older American guys in developed NE Asia as majority of Americans seem to be younger English teachers. As for Bangkok and Pattaya, I've probably seen more Scandinavian retirees than Americans. Ditto for Germans, Brits, Aussies, etc. But then there are fewer Americans in greater Bangkok than Germanic Euros and Aussies. Were u really talking about Asia or just Phils?

As for Phils, it does attract a big number of certain older American males and for good reason. It may be one of their best options if they r interested in dating young women. As another poster (Royaldude I think) stated after spending time in Phils, Peru, and Mexico, youth is a much more material contributor to dating success for men in the latter two countries than the former. I think that principal appliers to the bulk of countries vis-a-vis the Phils.

So European men in Phils tend to younger than their American counterparts or there a trend in this direction? Do u have any stats on this or is that your impression from personal experience, that of your friends, and/or general observation? So far, I've only noticed a higher percentages of younger foreign males within the Korean groups. But I've not spent much time in Phils so I could be way off base.

"US glory days are near its end": As far as this forum is concerned, that's very old news. You're pretty much preaching to the choir. Globetrotter and others used to pontificate on that theme in great detail. Even now, Taco frequently posts stuff to that effect backing it up with facts and figures. But nowadays, the focus is more on how bad American females and how their mangina bitches have corrupted the US and are spreading their poison all over the world.

Do take into consideration the (various) contexts in which I said things I said (they are duly noted), thanks.

Also, let's not hi-jack the thread.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Postby Rayn » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:50 am

Dragon wrote:You guys are complicating things. In order to attract Chinese women, all you need to do is go up to them and do this:

(Note: This works on Ginger too :lol: ).

My advice: Just go to a brothel if you are willing to throw away money that freely.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:11 am

Ginger wrote:

Do take into consideration the (various) contexts in which I said things I said (they are duly noted), thanks.

Also, let's not hi-jack the thread.

OK, I suppose u mean Asia = Phils and the context, in the parts not noted, is anecdotal experience within yr circles.

Original thread is dead as it was already hijacked twice over - first to US dollar/American empire in decline and then to European vs. American male pursuers of Asian/Pinay women. So unless Falcon has any lingering comments or ???s, I'll leave it as is.

But since yr. penultimate post piqued my curiosity, I may re-visit that topic later in a new thread to see what the PI hands have to say on it.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women