Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Attn Indian Men: Your dream white woman seeks you!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Attn Indian Men: Your dream white woman seeks you!

Postby Winston » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:08 pm

Attention East Indian men:

You won't believe this, but this super hot blonde lady states in her profile that she is only looking specifically for EAST INDIAN MEN! No way? If you don't believe me, click the link below and see for yourself! I've never seen a hot white woman say that she prefers East Indian. Wow!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/501247668

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Winston on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:47 am, edited 6 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby The_Adventurer » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:37 pm

Maybe she only wants Indians who look like that guy from heroes.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby royalism » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:13 pm

i have no idea if winston is really believing in this or is he doing some advertising to gain revenue
royalism
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:51 pm

royalism wrote:i have no idea if winston is really believing in this or is he doing some advertising to gain revenue

Why not? It says so in her profile. Click on it and see.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby terminator » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:06 am

Cool, there's hope for me yet - LOL. I just hope she wants one man and not many...
terminator
Junior Poster

Postby green1976 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:16 pm

And what?
It can be a scam or some crazy shit.

If it where true..what's the point to stop at this insignificant matter?

Is she a goddess or related?

Stop giving females too much attention..nothing more valuable than to know what the hobo next street have shitted today.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Have any of you Indian guys on here written to her? If so, did she respond?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat May 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Here's another cute blonde who states in her profile that she prefers East Indian men!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 593788?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Oooooo so hot and sexy! In her profile, she said she likes Middle Eastern men too. Wow.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 999697?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Postby nicho12 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:03 pm

Winston wrote:Oooooo so hot and sexy! In her profile, she said she likes Middle Eastern men too. Wow.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 999697?b=1

Why do you guys worship white women like they're some kind of goddesses?
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:15 pm

nicho12 wrote:Why do you guys worship white women like they're some kind of goddesses?

Because some white girls do look like goddesses. lol

Many Indian and Asian men have a fantasy fetish for white girls too, especially if they've never had one. You want most what you don't have.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby starchild5 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:27 pm

I'm Indian and I like the profile...However, even if i want them all, its not as easy as ABCD like folks in America have experienced...We have our own sh**t to deal with :) ..Every Indian would love to have a white women as her wife...each and every one of us... :( sadly....There are too many equations that the rulers of this world throw at us... and they are too smart and call us a loser .....its the same propaganda tactic....If you can't get it...there must be something wrong with you NOT THE WORLD....

I already had a steady date from couple of girls from Kiev and was planning to visit them in April and look what is happening now....I'm shattered, depressed and my liver can't take anymore alcohol... :( ...anyways...I"m planning to bring them to Philippines now and the Picture of Boracay is too crazy for FSU women to handle....If you want a Eastern European women to be your travel mate..Just show them Boracay :)
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Billy » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:20 am

shure 2 scam girls for half a billion indians sounds reasonable :)
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby Tezcatlipoca » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:11 pm

It means she wants someone in the IT field to pay her bills
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women