Being optimistic about finding a good AW....Hmmmm

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Re: Being optimistic about finding a good AW....Hmmmm

Post by Disillusioned_American »

OTB wrote:I said all that to say this, have any of you had the same conversation with someone close and they gave you the same advice? How can you pass up all these women? There's somebody out there for you? Why go abroad? Every woman isn't the same? You have plenty of women from other countries right here? Go out more and try to meet girls?

I'll try to comment as often as possible.

Thanks fellas,
OTB
I am the same age as you, and yes, I have had the same exact conversation and gotten the same useless advice, but that was in the past. Now when the same subject comes up, either with older adults, or with my peers, they no longer disagree with me or shame me in any way. Intead, they just listen, and nod in agreement. I think they realize that their "advice" was useless in the past, and they know now that I was right all along, and perhaps they feel guilty for having told me useless crap years ago, such as "be more positive," "be more patient," or "work on and learn to be happy with yourself first," etc. Now when the subject comes up around my parents or peers, they actually just encourage me to do whatever I tell them that my plans are, such as to travel, lol.

Your friend's dad seems like a nice and well-meaning guy, but the truth is, HE WOULD NOT SURVIVE THE FEMALE HYPERGAMY THAT GUYS FROM OUR GENERATION MUST DEAL WITH.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Interesting thread. We kinda covered this matter in another thread that I had made (below):

viewtopic.php?t=13173&highlight=

But I'm afraid my days of looking for a woman in the United States are over. I am now traveling foreign country(ies) with no real intention to voluntarily return to the U.S.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Ghost wrote:There are good American women. However, finding them and having access to them is another matter entirely. But it is possible to be able to date them (well, one that is.)

How do you feel about the Mormons and the Amish?
Mormons might be a possibility, buy you would have to buy into their sh*tty religion. Amish on the other hand, are too exclusive. I wish I could find an Amish or Mennonite wife; I would actually stay in the US if that were possible. I don't think is a realistic possibility for any of us, sadly.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Disillusioned_American wrote:
Ghost wrote:There are good American women. However, finding them and having access to them is another matter entirely. But it is possible to be able to date them (well, one that is.)

How do you feel about the Mormons and the Amish?
Mormons might be a possibility, buy you would have to buy into their sh*tty religion. Amish on the other hand, are too exclusive. I wish I could find an Amish or Mennonite wife; I would actually stay in the US if that were possible. I don't think is a realistic possibility for any of us, sadly.
Among other places, Oregon has quite a few Mennonites. They are not as exclusionary as Amish and not so weird as Mormons, and some of their young women are likely the best you could expect to find in the USA.

In my travels around the world I have developed respect for Mennonites...hard working honest people who really seem to live their Christianity. With Mormons, if you convert, they will tend to look after you. With Mennonites, the requirement to receive their compassion is much simpler. If you are sick they will heal, if you are hungry, they offer food. I have seen this attitude consistently, care and compassion offered without condition.

Outwest
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

OTB,
I hear you brother and I'm the same age as you and I've had this very same conversation numerous times and each time, got the same, boring advice: be patient, be positive, be more sociable. Nowadays, I simply don't talk about this to anyone and if the topic is brought up in a conversation, I simply listen, laugh and change topic since my views on that are pretty set about boycotting anything "local" in NA.

As others have mentioned, take control of your finances, get out of debt, stack as much paper as you can, while building your skills and learning a portable skill. Then get the hell out of the land of the free and brave. lol. And whatever you do, when do you find your ideal woman, do not under any circumstances, bring her to the US. Once there, it won't take long for the society in general to corrupt her and you will be left hopeless as you would see in horror, your sweet and feminine thin woman transform into a fat, lazy, entitled feminazi.

Suerte compadre!
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

There is only so much time one can wait to find the ''right'' one in the US(like finding a needle in a haystack), when it is better going abroad and the odds better in finding a good woman.