Wow you guys will FALL IN LOVE when you see her!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Hero wrote:Just because a girl looks innocent, doesn't mean that she is innocent; it just means that her conscience doesn't bother her. A woman can have no trace of the 1000 cock stare and still be trash.
Well said. The only things I would do with the chicks in this post are:

1. Bend over
2. Pull pants to the side
3. ....
4. Be on my way :lol:

Innocence is a power move because it disarms you completely. Don't be shocked when you find out this innocent girl has had well over 20 different men enter and leave.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Best way to get to know a girl is to get to know her friends. If she seems sweet and innocent but her friends are all skanks, then you know the girl is just posing. Birds of a feather f**k together.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

"Beware of pretty faces that you find
A pretty face can hide an evil mind
Ah, be careful what you say
Or you'll give yourself away
Odds are you won't live to see tomorrow"

Johnny Rivers
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow doesn't she look like the dream country girl next door? The kind you quickly fall in love with and dream of marrying and are eager to propose to? lol

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 833116?b=1

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

that last chick is purdy. ask her if she wants to live in Asia
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

mguy wrote:that last chick is purdy. ask her if she wants to live in Asia
She said sure, as long as you sign up for the dating site and join so you can write her. ;) lol j/k

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow. This girl's face is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!

Wouldn't you be in nirvana if this girl was your girlfriend or wife?!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info142526.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this brunette looks so angelic and pure! Am I dreaming? Wow. It's hard to believe she's real. Her beauty is so surreal and flawless.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 701935?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Some are mediocre, many below mediocre and a few above. NONE are knockouts. What I notice is that most of these girls are very young. These girls will look NOTHING like they do in a few years from now. I'd rather have a woman that is attractive near 30 than a girl at 18 who has no clue how to do anything...much less stay in shape. If you want to know what these girls will look like in 5-10 years from now, better look at her parents...