Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Anna Davis - Ukrainian women adjusting to life in USA

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Anna Davis - Ukrainian women adjusting to life in USA

Postby jamesbond » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Here is an interesting video where Anna Davis talks about whether or not it's difficult for Ukrainian women to adjust to living in the USA.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktc4CVzxGhk[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Definite hottie.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ladislav » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:01 am

Her experience is anecdotal.

Mr. Davis is quite a successful and also kind and respectful person. Not all girls have been so lucky. Many end up with selfish rednecks or assholes who treat them as maids. And they wind up in some god forsaken hick town where even an American from another city/ state would get homesick.

And also, she is a girl. Ukrainian guys do not as a rule like living in the US
Last edited by ladislav on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:25 am

ladislav wrote:Her experience is anecdotal.

Mr. Davis is quite a successful and also kind and respectful person. Not all girls have been so lucky. Many end up with selfish rednecks or assholes who treat them as maids. And they end up in some god forsaken hick town where even an American from another city/ state would end up getting homesick.

Probably more than a few American guys want out, too. :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:54 am

Teal Lantern wrote:

Mr. Davis is quite a successful and also kind and respectful person. Not all girls have been so lucky. Many end up with selfish rednecks or assholes who treat them as maids. And they end up in some god forsaken hick town where even an American from another city/ state would end up getting homesick.

Probably more than a few American guys want out, too. :razz:

You see, Teal? Things are so bad here in Amerika that even the freakin' IMMIGRANTS are complaining and want out!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Andrewww » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:05 am

I like how she mentions the importance of family.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Mark Edward you little devil you. LOL!

All respect due, M.E.D, but Anna has an "ill" rack on her and nice shouler-blade ratio, too.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby terminator » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Mr. Davis is quite a successful and also kind and respectful person. Not all girls have been so lucky. Many end up with selfish rednecks or assholes who treat them as maids. And they wind up in some god forsaken hick town where even an American from another city/ state would get homesick.

Very good points! I doubt all these types of videos are even real, but are just there to scam guys into getting foreign wives & paying big money to agencies....
terminator
Junior Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women