Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Go Back in Time with Winston (music video)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Go Back in Time with Winston (music video)

Postby jamesbond » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Here is the latest music video I made highlighting Winston's trips to Russia and eastern Europe. It has the scene of Winston giving Katya her engagement ring and has other good scenes as well.

The song I used is called, "Back in Time" by Huey Lewis and the News. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAk7XJgjsBI[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:23 pm

Here is another version of the music video, everything is the same except at the end I added a clip of Winston meeting three girls at a Mc Donalds in Russia. You get to hear the conversation of what was said between Winston and those three girls.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsB0MVEQsyw&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women