HA code of relationship conduct

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

well-informed wrote:I'm curious can you expand on why Western churches crazy, i think i already have some answers in mind as to why you feel that way. i just want you to hear your opinion on the subject
*ahem*
1. Western churchgoers symbolically eat the toxic waste(rotting blood and flesh) of Jesus Christ in effect, they take the karma of Christ since they ate the man who took THEIR karma, he's a part of them...this is symbolized by wine and crackers, but people shouldn't drink wine anyway, as all wine is symbolically, the blood of demons... in the occult symbolism is king, in many cases they have to describe the symbolism before the participant accepts it, for it to be true, it's a form of contract - most of a human's life revolves around contracts, the tangling of the soul

2. They unknowingly worship the devil in the "house of the lord", therefore they bend to the rules of the underworld, this is based on the alignment of the alter in the church, each direction symbolizes the concept of man, sun, earth, the devil etc... symbolism - this is how churchgoers are possessed by demons of their own free will(makes them looney)

3. They donate money to the church - since they gave money of their own free will, they are giving their financial futures to the devil, and those in charge take it for free and use it for their own means, this is why pastors, church staff have big houses, cars, riches

4. They read the texts of man, not God - they read the Bible, which is a terrible book for a holy man, as half of it speaks of worshipping the devil through chaos and laziness, as well as intentionally hiding messages from Christ, about the soul stealers and the all-seeing eye for example...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

C.J. wrote: but people shouldn't drink wine anyway, as all wine is symbolically, the blood of demons
I knew there was a reason I prefer beer.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Wow that wine part was interesting. I need to check that out. The other points were things I noticed too.

I also support Cornfed's list.