Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I have no respect for Winston Wu and his foreign dating

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I have no respect for Winston Wu and his foreign dating

Postby RichardLee » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:07 am

Winston Wu, do you have any Idea how much humiliation, low self esteem you brought to Asian men? You're the kind guy I dislike so much that I wouldn't even show any mercy to your parents because it's their fault that someone like you existed in the first place. If you're helping Asian men than it's okay but it seems to me you try to defame Asian men dignity by making threads like this ( nearly 50,000 views. )

-------> http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 05&start=0

Do you know that people had posted your thread on other forums and even a youtube video had be made. Winston Wu, I don't get any girls but I don't bring Asian men into this because I know that many Asian men will be bullied and mocked for this. You're so f***ing pathetic that even a 12 year old white boy can easily humiliate your dad in front your mother.
Just an single Chinese man
RichardLee
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:51 pm
Location: London







Postby innovatorsclub » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:11 am

Hey man..Nobody is 100% correct and I understand why you don't like that single post. It may not be entirely true ...but most of what Winston says is important and objective. Very few can connect as many dots as he has. You can't please everyone but he has empowered far more than a few upset like you that can't handle the truth. I would bet that my page, that likely has the largest collection of articles about why traditional college for MOST is a big waste of time and money would also offend you. He is opening peoples eyes to more choices and the precise reasons as to why many guys in America haven't dated nearly enough and will have BIG regrets if they don't think differently. My college conspiracy page will also prevent many from having big regrets. ( unshakable student loan debt ) and 90% of the time 5 years of experience will beat out a dimploma that millions of others have. More degree holders= less valued IN THE REAL WORLD. Less dating choices+ less happiness for many
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:14 pm
Location: san francisco

Postby abcdavid01 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:16 am

Oh, what page innovatorsclub? Sounds cool.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby Ginger » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:19 am

:D
Last edited by Ginger on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Postby Winston » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:03 am

Look Richard, first, make sure to spell my name correctly. You left out the "n" after the "Wi" in my name. I went ahead and fixed it for you.

Why did that thread bring humiliation and shame to Asian men? It was true in GENERAL and not only that, but obvious as well. Why deny it? Nothing shameful about the truth. I merely said that Asian men were better off with Asian women, and also possibly Eastern European white women, since they are more feminine and soft.

That's a useful tip. Nothing to be ashamed about.

How can I have brought humiliation to Asian men, when many say I've brought help and inspiration to them? See this page:

http://www.happierabroad.com/testimonials.php

Btw, where is the video you mentioned where my post was referred to?
Last edited by Winston on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23608
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:28 am

Ginger wrote:I used to have a not so good impression of Winston prior to meeting him in person, but now that I spent a lot of hours hanging out with him (and other HAers), observing him in action etc, I can truly say he is one of the most real people I've met. He is almost child-like in his view of the world, always scanning for new knowledge. Oftentimes he would make (stupid-sounding) observations and questions that it can be easy to get irritated by it but he is sincere when making those observations and/or questions, it isn't just to flame or poke. So I find it difficult to get angry at him for real, he might be irritating sometimes (or oftentimes) but he is simply being true. I agree his parents may have spoiled him too much but hey, we won't have this forum if not for him turning out the way he is :)


Why are my questions annoying sometimes? I sometimes ask a lot of questions because I don't like the way things are in the world. This world just doesn't make sense to me. Like I don't understand why people and things are so illogical, cold, materialistic, and unreasonable/irrational. As an authentic person, I see things I don't like that shouldn't be. I'm a perfectionist in that way. So when I ask a lot of questions, often they are not real questions, but statements of how things OUGHT to be. It's tough being a sane person in an insane world.

But you are right in that I am a very genuine person and have that sort of vibe too, which is rare. I guess I'm child-like (and maybe childish sometimes) because I still have a pure heart and soul and refuse to be corrupted or conform to the irrationality of this world. Yes I'm spoiled too, since I had an easy childhood (economically I mean) and didn't have to do much other than the hassle of school and homework.

Glad to see you posting again. :)
Last edited by Winston on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23608
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Pinaylover » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:42 pm

Winston wrote:
Ginger wrote:I used to have a not so good impression of Winston prior to meeting him in person, but now that I spent a lot of hours hanging out with him (and other HAers), observing him in action etc, I can truly say he is one of the most real people I've met. He is almost child-like in his view of the world, always scanning for new knowledge. Oftentimes he would make (stupid-sounding) observations and questions that it can be easy to get irritated by it but he is sincere when making those observations and/or questions, it isn't just to flame or poke. So I find it difficult to get angry at him for real, he might be irritating sometimes (or oftentimes) but he is simply being true. I agree his parents may have spoiled him too much but hey, we won't have this forum if not for him turning out the way he is :)


Why are my questions annoying sometimes? I sometimes ask a lot of questions because I don't like the way things are in the world. This world just doesn't make sense to me. Like I don't understand why people and things are so illogical, cold, materialistic, and unreasonable/irrational. As an authentic person, I see things I don't like that shouldn't be. I'm a perfectionist in that way. So when I ask a lot of questions, often they are not real questions, but statements of how things OUGHT to be. It's tough being a sane person in an insane world.

But you are right in that I am a very genuine person and have that sort of vibe too, which is rare. I guess I'm child-like (and maybe childish sometimes) because I still have a pure heart and soul and refuse to be corrupted or conform to the irrationality of this world. Yes I'm spoiled too, since I had an easy childhood (economically I mean) and didn't have to do much other than the hassle of school and homework.

Glad to see you posting again. :)



Winston Wu, You sir are a weird cat.... lol
User avatar
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:36 pm
Location: Makati, NCR Philippines

Postby innovatorsclub » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:58 pm

innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:14 pm
Location: san francisco

Postby Winston » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:01 pm

Pinaylover wrote:Why are my questions annoying sometimes? I sometimes ask a lot of questions because I don't like the way things are in the world. This world just doesn't make sense to me. Like I don't understand why people and things are so illogical, cold, materialistic, and unreasonable/irrational. As an authentic person, I see things I don't like that shouldn't be. I'm a perfectionist in that way. So when I ask a lot of questions, often they are not real questions, but statements of how things OUGHT to be. It's tough being a sane person in an insane world.

But you are right in that I am a very genuine person and have that sort of vibe too, which is rare. I guess I'm child-like (and maybe childish sometimes) because I still have a pure heart and soul and refuse to be corrupted or conform to the irrationality of this world. Yes I'm spoiled too, since I had an easy childhood (economically I mean) and didn't have to do much other than the hassle of school and homework.

Glad to see you posting again. :)


Winston Wu, You sir are a weird cat.... lol[/quote]

How am I weird? I tell the truth. I make sense. I am authentic and down to earth. My points are coherent and rational. I am fair to people. How can that be weird? Just because I'm a sane person in an insane world doesn't make me weird. The world is what's weird. I'm just a child-like spirit of honesty and truth in a sea of madness.

Check out what Eric Fromm said:

"The sick individual finds himself at home with all other similarly sick individuals. The whole culture is geared to this kind of pathology. The result is that the average individual does not experience the separateness and isolation the fully schizophrenic person feels. He feels at ease among those who suffer from the same deformation; in fact, it is the fully sane person who feels isolated in the insane society - and he may suffer so much from the incapacity to communicate that it is he who may become psychotic." - Eric Fromm, Swiss Psychologist (The Anatomy of Human Destructiveness)
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23608
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby RichardLee » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Winston wrote:Look Richard, first, make sure to spell my name correctly. You left out the "n" after the "Wi" in my name. I went ahead and fixed it for you.

Why did that thread bring humiliation and shame to Asian men? It was true in GENERAL and not only that, but obvious as well. Why deny it? Nothing shameful about the truth. I merely said that Asian men were better off with Asian women, and also possibly Eastern European white women, since they are more feminine and soft.

That's a useful tip. Nothing to be ashamed about.

How can I have brought humiliation to Asian men, when many say I've brought help and inspiration to them? See this page:

http://www.happierabroad.com/testimonials.php

Btw, where is the video you mentioned where my post was referred to?



FACT OR NO FACT...... it's better to keep your useless negative mouth shut.

Your thread makes Asian men completely defendless, for example a White guy can easily walk over you and say he f***ed your mum or Asian girlfriend you won't be able to defend them because your pathetic submissive attitude had accepted white men dominating your un-masculine self. This is my second time someone used your damn f***ing thread to humiliate Asian men when talking to me! your thread boosted great self esteem and ego for White male but while only more low self esteem for Asian men. I rather you keep your f***ing mouth than keep, stop talking about facts even if it's the true because you're no different the others who whine about "White women don't like us", nothing new. It is this pathetic attitude that white wiomen will never want to be with you, because it's a sign of weakness and even sexually repulsive to any women.

You want to tell the truth? the truth is a Asian men making this statements about Asian men is making them consciously weak, more negative and low selfesteem to women. More easier to bully, more f***ing tiny 1 inch penis jokes, disrespect and mocking by White men.

Here's another fact
Why not cherish the fact that there is 219,000 Asian men married to White women, and 37% Asian men cohabited with white women.

Image
Last edited by RichardLee on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just an single Chinese man
RichardLee
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:51 pm
Location: London

Postby Winston » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Richard,
You are twisting and misinterpreting what I say into something I didn't say. I never said that Asian men should be submissive. NEVER. All I did was give very real and understandable reasons why in GENERAL, Asian men and White women are not naturally compatible. White women need men who are more masculine. Their genes demand it. This is why they always say "I only like you as a friend" to Asian men.

Yeah there are exceptions such as the photos you posted. However, usually those type of couples don't last long.

Anyone can post photos online. But go out in public and you will see what I mean. You will not see Asian male/White female couples. They are rare. But you will often see White male/Asian female couples. That's a FACT. Everyone can see it and everyone knows it.

Well the thing is, there's a REASON for that. And my post that you hate gave some very plausible reasons to explain it.

What do you have against that? Would you prefer to always wonder in mystery where there are so few Asian guys with White females? You know it's a reality. The only thing we can do is try to explain it, rather than deny it. Don't you think?

Why do you care about this issue anyway? Why don't you just date Asian women or get out of the USA?

Try to understand my point and not twist what I say.

Thanks.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23608
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby RichardLee » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:02 pm

Winston wrote:Richard,
You are twisting and misinterpreting what I say into something I didn't say. I never said that Asian men should be submissive. NEVER. All I did was give very real and understandable reasons why in GENERAL, Asian men and White women are not naturally compatible. White women need men who are more masculine. Their genes demand it. This is why they always say "I only like you as a friend" to Asian men.


I haven't misinterpreted shit, your attitude is no different to being submissive to your exaggerated reality of life, it is these types of attitude that should be killed and extinct without mercy. You said generally naturally not compatible like it was a fact, that's your own pathetic low self esteem opinion but you try pushing these thoughts to all Asian men. Race shouldn't matter when one has more confidence Just because you and I are both ugly and short midgets, doesn't mean other Asian guys are like us.

This guy is short and unattractiveness Asian guy but he slept with many white girls before and is now a Asian playboy showing that even ugly and short midgets like you and me can get girls if we had the confidence. He doesn't whine and complain or trusts on your pathetic facts

Image
Image


Yeah there are exceptions such as the photos you posted. However, usually those type of couples don't last long.


Now based on what? there is no fact in this whatsover.

Anyone can post photos online. But go out in public and you will see what I mean. You will not see Asian male/White female couples. They are rare. But you will often see White male/Asian female couples. That's a FACT. Everyone can see it and everyone knows it.


It's not rare where I live. I see them every time but the opposite is 2 or 3 times more common sometimes even 4.
In my unbiased opinion I saw 59 Asian guys white girls and 160 White guys and Asian women.

Well the thing is, there's a REASON for that. And my post that you hate gave some very plausible reasons to explain it.


The post you gave had been used by White men to degrade and humiliate Asian men.
What more can I can f***ing say when even a Asian guy talks like that? basically I had not choice but swallow their crap because of people you.

What do you have against that? Would you prefer to always wonder in mystery where there are so few Asian guys with White females? You know it's a reality. The only thing we can do is try to explain it, rather than deny it. Don't you think?


There you f***ing go again. You talk like as if the ratio is comparing 1 out 10 or even 1 out of 100 like a exaggerated dumb-ass moron.

29.04.2003
Researches held by Olga Makhovskaya reveal
http://english.pravda.ru/society/family/29-04-2003/2688-family-0/

" marriages between Chinese men and Russian women are also very successful. There are tens of thousands of such marriages in Russia's Primorye region in the Far East. Chinese men are hard-working, they don't abuse in alcohol drinking and bring their wages home. In a word, they have lots of advantages by contrast with Russian men." It is sad, but the researches don't mention for whom Russian men suit wonderfully. "


Chinese men Russian women

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR4p3DxudVM

Why do you care about this issue anyway? Why don't you just date Asian women or get out of the USA?

Try to understand my point and not twist what I say.

Thanks.


Your point is simple and clear, you're different from the other weak Asian men who bring low self esteem to low Asian men.
Just an single Chinese man
RichardLee
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:51 pm
Location: London

Postby zboy1 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:28 pm

There are some Asian guys I know married to White women and they're happy. That's cool! But the problem is...the majority of Westernized Asian women put us down in favor of other race of men. They're the only race of women that do so on such a consistent basis. No other race of women do that--including Indian women! Sure, Black Men and White men often disparage their counterpart female race, but their women do not--and how do you explain that many White and Black women stay loyal to their men! Why is this the case with them and not 'our women'? I don't know...But it does make me angry.

Anyway, numerous Asian American posters including Falcon, Winston, and Repatriate, have said dating is much easier for Asian men overseas than at home. The reason is that Asian men are much more respected outside of the "Anglo World," than in it. Although, for a change, Asian men are starting to become much more desired by women of other races, thankfully. I suspect things will improve as the Asian region overtakes the U.S. as the global region in the world. But, in the meantime, things are still tough for us, and so, HA continues to attract many Asian men to the forum because they instinctively understand why Winston is correct in many of his observations.
Last edited by zboy1 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby jamesbond » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:32 pm

RichardLee wrote:Winston, just because you and I are both ugly and short midgets, doesn't mean other Asian guys are like us.

This guy is short and unattractiveness Asian guy but he slept with many white girls before and is now a Asian playboy showing that even ugly and short midgets like you and me can get girls if we had the confidence. He doesn't whine and complain or trusts on your pathetic facts.


Where I live in Chicago, I do see quite a few Asian guys with white girls. I see more white guys with Asian girls though. I have read about that "Asian playboy" and he seems like he is genuine and sincere. He is not arrogant and cocky like some PUA artists are. He gives more solid advice than most PUA artists do.

I think white women from eastern Europe and Russia are more accepting of Asian men, than the white women in the UK, US, Canada and Australia are.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7496
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby steve55 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:52 pm

I read that post that Richard Lee is complaining about. I see nothing wrong or degrading in it. Its 100% true. Winston isnt speaking in absolutes, he never said ALL Asian men and ALL white women are not well suited. But it is true that you rarely see White women with Asian men, at least, not even close as often as you see asian women with white men. White women are generally too strong and aggressive and masculine for asian men who are taught by their culture to be more meek and humble in attitude. If an asian man is 100% americanized, then that factor wont matter much anymore. But even in that 100% americanized scenario, there are physical differences that white women generally dont like with the average asian man, ESPECIALLY HEIGHT! Come on, its obvious! Winston is 100% accurate in his observations. The men in Europe are more soft and feminized hence the women are more used to men being that way so the Asian guy can do much much better in Europe because if it. Though the height issue will still be a problem with for many of them them in Europe, but at least they can do better there.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX


Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests