Asian men/White women COUPLES are naturally compatible

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
RichardLee
Freshman Poster

Asian men/White women COUPLES are naturally compatible

Post by RichardLee »

All these couples have been in relationships for many years, some are married.

219,000 Asian men married to White women in U.S
Seventy thousands or 70,000 Chinese men married to Russian women

Last edited by RichardLee on April 22nd, 2013, 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Just an single Chinese man
RichardLee
Freshman Poster

Post by RichardLee »

RichardLee
Freshman Poster

Post by RichardLee »

RichardLee
Freshman Poster

Post by RichardLee »

RichardLee
Freshman Poster

Post by RichardLee »

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Girls on those pictures are just plain ugly. So some Asian dudes snatched a Euro looking girl. What's the big deal? Western world has huge issues with dating in general. I am 100% white and I am no more needed/wanted by American women than Asian guys. So really does not make no difference. The solution is already posted in the name of this website. I am living abroad again and loving every single day of it.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

If you want to make a point bring some valid research. Random pictures from the internet don't mean shit.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

RichardLee,
Sorry to burst your bubble. But posting images or numbers doesn't prove anything or mean anything. I could post images of Godzilla walking on the moon too. But it wouldn't prove anything. The fact and everyday reality around you is that such couples are very rare. No one can deny that. So why are you in denial?

At least I gave plausible reasons for this. You didn't. Why don't you tell us why you think this is? Why are such couples so rare? You try to explain it.

I could post many images of people winning the lottery too. But would that prove that winning the lottery is natural and common? lol

In my photo collage, you can see many images of me with white girls too. Take a look:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm

But that doesn't prove your point or change the facts. Quit being in denial. You should be glad that the majority of your Asian sisters in Asia prefer Asian men.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
RichardLee
Freshman Poster

Post by RichardLee »

Winston wrote:RichardLee,
Sorry to burst your bubble. But posting images or numbers doesn't prove anything or mean anything. I could post images of Godzilla walking on the moon too. But it wouldn't prove anything. The fact and everyday reality around you is that such couples are very rare. No one can deny that. So why are you in denial?

At least I gave plausible reasons for this. You didn't. Why don't you tell us why you think this is? Why are such couples so rare? You try to explain it.

I could post many images of people winning the lottery too. But would that prove that winning the lottery is natural and common? lol

In my photo collage, you can see many images of me with white girls too. Take a look:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm

But that doesn't prove your point or change the facts. Quit being in denial. You should be glad that the majority of your Asian sisters in Asia prefer Asian men.
So than from your logic I must have won the lottery 77 times since I saw 77 it times Asian guys white girls. I must be winning the lottery everyday since I see them everyday

Why is it rare? because people compare them with seeing White guys and Asian girls.

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but it doesn't change the fact that you and I are both ugly midgets. The difference is I can deal with my unattractiveness looks and stature while you need to blame it on race to make yourself feel better. THIS IS YOUR FACE. How many girls will rank you 3/10 of them? I'm not even sure if you're qualified to be ranked 2/10 by girls.

If you were a goodlooking, tall handsome man and still say this than I will believe the fact, but you're the type that girl's wouldn't even look twice unless you show some cash.

I have statistics, what do you have other than pretending to be a stupid character and blaming Asian men physical appearance.

YOUR WHITE GIRLS are from poor women who wanted money.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by RichardLee on April 28th, 2013, 12:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
RichardLee
Freshman Poster

Post by RichardLee »

Andrewww wrote:If you want to make a point bring some valid research. Random pictures from the internet don't mean shit.
Research is right here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracia ... ted_States

Girls on those pictures are just plain ugly. So some Asian dudes snatched a Euro looking girl. What's the big deal? Western world has huge issues with dating in general. I am 100% white and I am no more needed/wanted by American women than Asian guys. So really does not make no difference. The solution is already posted in the name of this website. I am living abroad again and loving every single day of it.
I can simply say most Asian girls with White guys ARE EVEN MORE ugly and unattractive.

HOW MANY ASIAN GIRLS AND WHITE GUYS LOOK ATTRACTIVE? like 1/10. The white guy always looks average or below while the Asian girls always look below average and ugly, some are average but very few are pretty.

I see this everyday.

How often to do see couples like these? like very rare and 1/10 for every Asian girl and white guy.

And even the girlfriend of these Asian girls can end up looking horrible when their make up is down
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Those first pics you posted of Asian men...looks like a lot of those girls are probably into anime or Korean dramas or something. Also their facial shapes are very similar. That's like convergent evolution at play. Even though they are different race, they do have similar physical features.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

As an asian guy ...I understand the inter-racial disparity that we have here in the west BUT still...

I think it's all in the eye of the beholder. If a white guy is with some ugly Asian girl but happy about it....it doesn't matter what we say or care about .

By the last picture of the asian girl with the white guy. I think the Asian girl decent looking.
clearbluesky
Freshman Poster

devil is in the details

Post by clearbluesky »

RichardLee wrote:
Andrewww wrote:If you want to make a point bring some valid research. Random pictures from the internet don't mean shit.
Research is right here.

RichardLee: Thanks for the interesting Wikipedia research summary.

I have read the entire article. Devil is in the details...as I quote below:

According to social studies by Jenifer L. Bratter and Rosalind B. King gender plays a significant role in interracial dynamics.[9] White wife/Asian husband couples are 59% more likely to divorce by the 10th year of marriage than White wife/White husband couples, whereas Asian wife/White husband couples show only 4% greater likelihood of divorce than White wife/White husband couples over the same period.[9]

I guess in the end, it's what makes each person happy, but understanding research data can help change subtle things that most people are not aware of. I am a surgeon and my work is based on evidence based medicine and interpreting data and applying it to clinical practice. Nothing is perfect, but we strive to be as good and accurate as possible. Based on this wiki-article, I would never get involved with a white american woman, unless I was white myself. The odds are terrible. It's playing Russian Roulette with 5/6 chambers loaded.

Winston's website title explains it all. I don't agree with everything Winston says, but he does have many good points. I have traveled to 25 countries and lived in Europe for the last 3 years. There are subtle differences. What each of us do with those differences is our own decision and the consequences are all personal. But I think informed decision making can help many people live better lives. Too bad few people ever practice it well enough.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Pretty it this way. I met and seen white guys past up white girl for Asian women. Why would Asian guys want to go after white women than?

Not saying that Asian women are perfect but I think they are allot better than white women.
RichardLee
Freshman Poster

Re: devil is in the details

Post by RichardLee »

clearbluesky wrote:
RichardLee wrote:
Research is right here.

RichardLee: Thanks for the interesting Wikipedia research summary.

I have read the entire article. Devil is in the details...as I quote below:

According to social studies by Jenifer L. Bratter and Rosalind B. King gender plays a significant role in interracial dynamics.[9] White wife/Asian husband couples are 59% more likely to divorce by the 10th year of marriage than White wife/White husband couples, whereas Asian wife/White husband couples show only 4% greater likelihood of divorce than White wife/White husband couples over the same period.[9]

I guess in the end, it's what makes each person happy, but understanding research data can help change subtle things that most people are not aware of. I am a surgeon and my work is based on evidence based medicine and interpreting data and applying it to clinical practice. Nothing is perfect, but we strive to be as good and accurate as possible. Based on this wiki-article, I would never get involved with a white american woman, unless I was white myself. The odds are terrible. It's playing Russian Roulette with 5/6 chambers loaded.

Winston's website title explains it all. I don't agree with everything Winston says, but he does have many good points. I have traveled to 25 countries and lived in Europe for the last 3 years. There are subtle differences. What each of us do with those differences is our own decision and the consequences are all personal. But I think informed decision making can help many people live better lives. Too bad few people ever practice it well enough.

black wife/white husband marriages, divorce by the 10th year of marriage is 44% less likely than among white/white unions while black men/white women are two times more likely to divorce than White women/White men while Asian women are 4% more likely to divorce than White women/Asian women. This is like saying Black females with white men are far more compatible than with Asian female/ White men but the fact is those couples are much less common.

Also, the reason why many Asian women/ White men don't end up in divorce is because many of these numbers are from Thai and Filipina brides.
For those of you who don't know much of the intermarriage in U.S are from Southeast Asian bride so without this fact I reckon divorce would have been more than 10%. The highest number married to White men are Filipina in U.S , unlike White women, Asian women are still more traditional and tries hard to keep their marriage holding on by all costs.