Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Asian men/White women COUPLES are naturally compatible

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby jamesbond » Sat May 04, 2013 6:20 pm

RichardLee wrote:Winston, sorry to burst your bubbles, but it doesn't change the fact that you and I are both ugly midgets. The difference is I can deal with my unattractiveness looks and stature while you need to blame it on race to make yourself feel better. THIS IS YOUR FACE. How many girls will rank you 3/10 of them? I'm not even sure if you're qualified to be ranked 2/10 by girls.
Image

If you were a goodlooking, tall handsome man and still say this than I will believe the fact, but you're the type that girl's wouldn't even look twice unless you show some cash.


Winston did say that the girls in Russia were more into white men who were more masculine looking than he was. He said most of the white girls in Russia wanted to be friends with him and not get romantically involved with him.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby jamesbond » Sat May 11, 2013 8:55 am

When Winston was in eastern Europe and Russia, he had an easier time getting dates with white women than he ever did in the USA. Now, he said the girls in eastern Europe and Russia mainly are interested in guys who are more masculine looking and tall.

Winston certainly isn't masculine looking or tall, so he wasn't able to land a serious girlfriend there except for the girl that made him spend a lot of money on her. He was engaged to her and she was just using him for his money.

This video I made shows the highlights of Winston's trip abroad. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsB0MVEQsyw[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby theprimebait » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:14 pm

So today I was walking in the park and saw this asian guy making out with this redhead girl they were all close on each other,.lately Ive been seeing asian guys with hot white girls everywhere.I mean really really hot white girls.I think the asian male being disadvantaged is just a american phenomnon.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby zboy1 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:37 pm

theprimebait wrote:So today I was walking in the park and saw this asian guy making out with this redhead girl they were all close on each other,.lately Ive been seeing asian guys with hot white girls everywhere.I mean really really hot white girls.I think the asian male being disadvantaged is just a american phenomnon.


That's what I've been told by other people as well...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby mrmillersd » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:44 am

Just curous- i didnt realize winston was so old.....i thought he was like in his early 20s or something 0_0

if he has spent years and years abroad and still has yet to get married, why does he think its easier? how does he know that he couldve met someone here in the usa randomly? it only takes one...... obviously, more dates didnt work out for him to seal the deal
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:52 am

Postby Repatriate » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:41 am

I saw an asian male/white girl in the park a couple weeks ago too and i'm in the U.S. suburbs right now. The guy was pretty stocky and about 5'10" or so..not really physically built and a bit on the overweight side but he had a handsome face but the girl was very cute. Typical American white chick but she had that Abercrombie and Fitch sorority look, nice body and a pretty face and didn't look bitchy/uptight. Easily a 7.

Overall though I think it's very much an anglophone country phenomenon where it's harder for the average asian guy. I never hear European asian or Latin asian guys complaining about this stuff.

Those pics do kind of indirectly confirm what i've said a long time ago. Metro looking asian guys who dress decent do alright. Those girls are also quite petite and have face profiles that match their boyfriends/husbands. I told Winston many times that a few guy asian-american friends of mine who looked like that did very well in Taiwan too.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby celery2010 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:45 pm

Yeah, but Winston has numerously said that he thinks that those kinds of guys are fa*s, or girly guys that he could beat up (like Winston is some kind of boxer or something!!)

He doesn't realize that dressing well helps get both Asian and Western women. In all that time in Taiwan, he never picked up on the style.

I've several time posted guys who look very similar to Winston who dress better, have better self confidence, etc. As long as Winston acts like a bad person, he will never get what he wants. It's written in religion.

His downfall is fetishizing girls and visiting hookers. He's now grown up. He needs to look into love and a long-term relationship. This will change him on the inside and out. But this is not quite the same with PI bar girls......

Winston needs to change his outlook, be more realistic in comparison to what he has to offer and stop searching for the proverbial little perfect thing or whatever. Then things will start to change for him.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Postby celery2010 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:48 pm

theprimebait wrote:So today I was walking in the park and saw this asian guy making out with this redhead girl they were all close on each other,.lately Ive been seeing asian guys with hot white girls everywhere.I mean really really hot white girls.I think the asian male being disadvantaged is just a american phenomnon.


which country is this primebait? brazil? france? germany? peru?
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Postby Repatriate » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:40 pm

celery2010 wrote:Yeah, but Winston has numerously said that he thinks that those kinds of guys are fa*s, or girly guys that he could beat up (like Winston is some kind of boxer or something!!)

He doesn't realize that dressing well helps get both Asian and Western women. In all that time in Taiwan, he never picked up on the style.

I've several time posted guys who look very similar to Winston who dress better, have better self confidence, etc. As long as Winston acts like a bad person, he will never get what he wants. It's written in religion.

His downfall is fetishizing girls and visiting hookers. He's now grown up. He needs to look into love and a long-term relationship. This will change him on the inside and out. But this is not quite the same with PI bar girls......

Winston needs to change his outlook, be more realistic in comparison to what he has to offer and stop searching for the proverbial little perfect thing or whatever. Then things will start to change for him.

I don't want to get into it with Winston again but everything you say is 100% true and a lot of people have pointed that out for years.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Falcon » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Repatriate, you've seen pics of my Mexican girl before. She has a Mediterranean look that some people say could be white. Some of my European friends also say she could pass for white. And most people would say we look good together too. :D
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Postby theprimebait » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:55 am

celery2010 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:So today I was walking in the park and saw this asian guy making out with this redhead girl they were all close on each other,.lately Ive been seeing asian guys with hot white girls everywhere.I mean really really hot white girls.I think the asian male being disadvantaged is just a american phenomnon.


which country is this primebait? brazil? france? germany? peru?


Holland.in the vondelpark.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vondelpark

I see more asian man white girl couples than arab man/white girl couple,something people claim is common.Ive seen it maybe twice in my life here.while asian guy with blonde white girl I see atleast once a week.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby BrandonMan » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:14 pm

I need to vomit after perusing this site and how disgusting it is to women AND men.

Asian men are not less attractive to women than white men.

White women do not overlook asian men.

White women are not incompatible with asian men.

What is the stumbling block for asian men to be with a white woman is what I call "Loser-itis". In fact, this disease is not asian specific. It afflicts all men of all ethnicities.

Good looking women will not go out with a hideous looking guy if there is nothing else to offer. Be it money, status or power.

And men, of all appearances wants to go out with good looking women for the sake of being able to have sex with and breed with good looking women. That is what women bring to the 'relationship' table.

If you are a short, ugly guy without a good profession and lousy personality. Guess what, you're not going to get a hot girl of any ethnicity. Women are less selective on looks than men are. Women seek security and status. Men want to breed with good looking women. I repeat.

Good looking guys even have a tough time with good looking women. A woman will go out and even have sex with a good looking guy (of whatever ethnicity). But, if that is all the guy has to offer, chances are that the good looking woman will not be with him for the long run.

I can say this from experience because I am an asian guy. But, I am also 6'2", really good looking, broad shouldered, big chest, naturally fit, highly educated with a great profession. In addition, I have a really big cock that women absolutely love.

With all this, I get women tripping over me for every reason. Looks, height, profession, money and as a sexual instrument.

You would think that I have bedded a lot of women. Nope. In fact, it is the exact opposite. I have had unprotected sex with very few women. I am the choosiest bastard in the world. I get to select who I want to have sex with. And I have a long list of women who would want to be with me in a heart beat. How do I know this? Because women are extremely forward either with me or will ask my assistant if I am married or are interested in being with them.

So, stop with the excuses on why women don't want to be with y'all.

It is not because you are 'asian'. It is because a) you're ugly. b) you're stupid. c) you're an loser

Any one of the above is bad. Two or more and the chances are pretty slim that you will be with a gorgeous woman of any ethnicity.
BrandonMan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:44 pm

Postby insanity » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:35 pm

lol you are a troll...please try harder next time.

if you want to be an successful troll you need to make people believe in the stuff you post... your posting was way too obvious
Last edited by insanity on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
insanity
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:37 pm

BrandonMan wrote:I need to vomit after perusing this site and how disgusting it is to women AND men.

Asian men are not less attractive to women than white men.

White women do not overlook asian men.

White women are not incompatible with asian men.

What is the stumbling block for asian men to be with a white woman is what I call "Loser-itis". In fact, this disease is not asian specific. It afflicts all men of all ethnicities.

Good looking women will not go out with a hideous looking guy if there is nothing else to offer. Be it money, status or power.

And men, of all appearances wants to go out with good looking women for the sake of being able to have sex with and breed with good looking women. That is what women bring to the 'relationship' table.

If you are a short, ugly guy without a good profession and lousy personality. Guess what, you're not going to get a hot girl of any ethnicity. Women are less selective on looks than men are. Women seek security and status. Men want to breed with good looking women. I repeat.

Good looking guys even have a tough time with good looking women. A woman will go out and even have sex with a good looking guy (of whatever ethnicity). But, if that is all the guy has to offer, chances are that the good looking woman will not be with him for the long run.

I can say this from experience because I am an asian guy. But, I am also 6'2", really good looking, broad shouldered, big chest, naturally fit, highly educated with a great profession. In addition, I have a really big cock that women absolutely love.

With all this, I get women tripping over me for every reason. Looks, height, profession, money and as a sexual instrument.

You would think that I have bedded a lot of women. Nope. In fact, it is the exact opposite. I have had unprotected sex with very few women. I am the choosiest bastard in the world. I get to select who I want to have sex with. And I have a long list of women who would want to be with me in a heart beat. How do I know this? Because women are extremely forward either with me or will ask my assistant if I am married or are interested in being with them.

So, stop with the excuses on why women don't want to be with y'all.

It is not because you are 'asian'. It is because a) you're ugly. b) you're stupid. c) you're an loser

Any one of the above is bad. Two or more and the chances are pretty slim that you will be with a gorgeous woman of any ethnicity.



TROLL ALERT! PLEASE BLOCK AND DELETE!!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby BrandonMan » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Yes.

I am a troll to YOU and everyone else who thinks I am one because YOU don't want to believe, let alone hear, how there are amazing guys out there that effortlessly meet and hook up with women because of who they are and what they are.

You can't comprehend that there are men out there that make more money in a day that most people make in a month (or a year), that are good looking, tall and are an amazing human being.

Nope. Look at your avatar 'hero'. It some F'ing video game character. And that your user name contains 'hero' automatically qualifies you as not a 'hero. Couple that with your beyond geekness of the avatar. Yeah, You fit two, if not three, of the criteria that I listed.

Call me a troll. I love it!!! And coming from losers like y'all. How much does that affect me> None times a million infinity infinity.

So, go ahead and continue to wallow in your loser self pity and beat off to animae and internet porn. My hot blonde girlfriend with big breasts and round butt has the tightest p***y ever. Oh, and she is a freak in bed and a lady in public. Yeah. That good.
BrandonMan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:44 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests