Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Asian men/White women COUPLES are naturally compatible

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:31 pm

BrandonMan wrote:Yes.

I am a troll to YOU and everyone else who thinks I am one because YOU don't want to believe, let alone hear, how there are amazing guys out there that effortlessly meet and hook up with women because of who they are and what they are.

You can't comprehend that there are men out there that make more money in a day that most people make in a month (or a year), that are good looking, tall and are an amazing human being.

Nope. Look at your avatar 'hero'. It some F'ing video game character. And that your user name contains 'hero' automatically qualifies you as not a 'hero. Couple that with your beyond geekness of the avatar. Yeah, You fit two, if not three, of the criteria that I listed.

Call me a troll. I love it!!! And coming from losers like y'all. How much does that affect me> None times a million infinity infinity.

So, go ahead and continue to wallow in your loser self pity and beat off to animae and internet p**n. My hot blonde girlfriend with big breasts and round butt has the tightest p***y ever. Oh, and she is a freak in bed and a lady in public. Yeah. That good.


Normally, I do not respond to trolls, but I will break that policy for now.

If we are such losers, then why are you here?

And the fact that you have to brag to us about how hot your girlfriend is just tells us that she doesn't exist. If you truly were able to get all these women, as you claim, then you would be too busy getting women making bank, and getting p***y to troll us, yet that is what you are doing. Since you feel the need to brag about your girlfriend and how much p***y you get, then answer me this:

Are You Trying To Convince Us, Or Convince Yourself?

Yes, you are right about "there are men out there that make more money in a day that most people make in a month (or a year), that are good looking, tall and are an amazing human being", but here is the kicker: Those men are busy making bank and chasing women to troll a bunch of "losers" (as you put it) on an Internet forum, unlike you, who has found the time to troll us instead of making money and getting p***y from your so-called blonde girlfriend. Obviously, if you have the time to troll us, then that means she isn't giving you any.

Also, it's kind of rich, you trying to slam me for having an avatar of a video game character. A lot of people would not even know that the picture is from a video game, so the fact that you know where it's from says a lot about you.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)







Postby Repatriate » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Probably a troll but i'll address a few of the points..

BrandonMan wrote:Asian men are not less attractive to women than white men.

In North America i'd say the situation is most definitely strongly race biased. We're talking about average men here. An average white man still has an advantage when it comes to social acceptance in North America over an average asian man. Most men (like women) fall at the baseline 5 when it comes to attractiveness. The fact is that minority men at the average baseline have it a lot harder since even average American women have the ability to date way up. Plus hypergamy in the U.S. is also race based..race = status for a lot of women.

I can say this from experience because I am an asian guy. But, I am also 6'2", really good looking, broad shouldered, big chest, naturally fit, highly educated with a great profession. In addition, I have a really big cock that women absolutely love.

Realistically, not everyone can have model good looks so pumping yourself up as an example of what men should strive to be and clowning on everyone else is unproductive. I do agree with your central point that men should improve themselves and be the best that they can. However, realistically speaking even average looking men who have great personalities and good careers don't do very well in the dating scene here. You can knock off another few points in the dating success category if they are a minority. American Women are looking for the extraordinary more often than not. You happen to fall into that category but most men do not. So are most men losers? No, of course not.

In the case of the real life examples of men on this forum I do agree that a few are not even trying but that's their choice.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby zboy1 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:22 pm

BrandonMan, no need to get all angry and hyper about this thread...Relax, or I'm going to have to ban you. You're 6'2, tall, muscular, and a good-looking Asian guy, so of course you're going to have success with women.

I'm 5'11 Asian male myself, and I have no problem attracting women of other races towards me. I could easily get myself a pretty wife of another race if I wanted to, it's just that I don't like American women (of any race) in general, and their attitudes and behaviors stink to high heaven.

I also don't like the racial and social situation in America--as I just don't "fit-in" to any of the social groupings in the country. That's why I feel alienated, not because I'm ugly or I can't get any dates. Next time, please argue in a calm and rational manner, or else this will be your last post on HappierAbroad.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Brandonmman » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:01 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
BrandonMan wrote:Yes.

I am a troll to YOU and everyone else who thinks I am one because YOU don't want to believe, let alone hear, how there are amazing guys out there that effortlessly meet and hook up with women because of who they are and what they are.

You can't comprehend that there are men out there that make more money in a day that most people make in a month (or a year), that are good looking, tall and are an amazing human being.

Nope. Look at your avatar 'hero'. It some F'ing video game character. And that your user name contains 'hero' automatically qualifies you as not a 'hero. Couple that with your beyond geekness of the avatar. Yeah, You fit two, if not three, of the criteria that I listed.

Call me a troll. I love it!!! And coming from losers like y'all. How much does that affect me> None times a million infinity infinity.

So, go ahead and continue to wallow in your loser self pity and beat off to animae and internet p**n. My hot blonde girlfriend with big breasts and round butt has the tightest p***y ever. Oh, and she is a freak in bed and a lady in public. Yeah. That good.



Normally, I do not respond to trolls, but I will break that policy for now.

If we are such losers, then why are you here?

Why am here? Good question. And I will answer it very precisely after I ask why you 'ban' people who raise a counterpoint. Why? Too weak to respond? Too scared? too hurtful to look into yourself and see mnothing but cr@p in your life and is only exposed when someone points it out to you?

Oh back to why I am here. Because I was ignorant to the fact that there were so many guys that were d!ckless and spineless. It never occurred to me that my super hot 'white' girlfriend were such a unique couple until we started getting compliments upon compliments. We both look amazing together. I didn't realize that an asian guy and white woman was a rare combo. I still don't. But apparently, it is a sore subject for asian losers


And the fact that you have to brag to us about how hot your girlfriend is just tells us that she doesn't exist. If you truly were able to get all these women, as you claim, then you would be too busy getting women making bank, and getting p***y to troll us, yet that is what you are doing. Since you feel the need to brag about your girlfriend and how much p***y you get, then answer me this:

Are You Trying To Convince Us, Or Convince Yourself?

Hehe. I don't care or feel the need to convince you or anybody else...especially myself. My girlfriends have all F'ed my brains out. Too bad y'all can't even get ugly pu$$y.

Yes, you are right about "there are men out there that make more money in a day that most people make in a month (or a year), that are good looking, tall and are an amazing human being", but here is the kicker: Those men are busy making bank and chasing women to troll a bunch of "losers" (as you put it) on an Internet forum, unlike you, who has found the time to troll us instead of making money and getting p***y from your so-called blonde girlfriend. Obviously, if you have the time to troll us, then that means she isn't giving you any.

If anyone knows about making money. Real moneymaking men don't work that hard. They work smart. Very smart. I went to a boat load of school to do what I do. And i spent some time gaining experience to have others make me money. But losers like YOU have no idea on how to make money. You just go to some geeky engineering drone job. Punch in. Punch out. And get paid by the man in the pennies that he doles out to you.

As for getting some. What grade are you in? Junior high? who the F still says 'getting some'?

I will tell you who. Loser guys who arent getting 'some' that's who. And youre right. I dont get 'some' I get my brains F'u'cked out by her.


Also, it's kind of rich, you trying to slam me for having an avatar of a video game character. A lot of people would not even know that the picture is from a video game, so the fact that you know where it's from says a lot about you.


When did I say that I did not know about video games? I am not brain dead nor live under a rock. Never played those fantasy sh!t games though. Only losers play them. And yes, I have loser friends who play them. Just because they are losers doesn't make them any lesser of a good person. I have friends from all walks of life.

Now, let's re-explore the banning. Why did you do that? Really? Because I am abrasive? Because I am arrogant? Because I am boastful? Yes. I am all that and more. Much more!!! Why? Because I have worked hard to be an amazing person. Genetics aside from being tall, good looking with a giant C@ck. I have had a thirst for being better the next day. Never stopping to improve. I could sit around and play some animae sh!t game so that I don't face my pathetic life. But why should I? Even if I was 5'6" and hideous, I would still want to be the best that I can be.

"Banning" people is the ultimate in being a chicken sh!t. It tells me that y'all are spineless and can't fight the good fight. Whether in the streets or on the internet. Banning is the most cowardly thing one can do. It doesn't show that you have the 'power' to ban. It shows that you have not balls in your sack and you can't deal with the guy with them.

Oh, let's see how spineless you are after this post to 'ban' me again.
Brandonmman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Postby insanity » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:13 pm

I already told you that you need to hold back a bit to really make good attempts at trolling...Why didn´t you listen to me? I am disappointed ... That way you will just get banned without anybody getting really angry and responding to your postings. Step your troll game up...
insanity
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:25 pm

insanity wrote:I already told you that you need to hold back a bit to really make good attempts at trolling...Why didn´t you listen to me? I am disappointed ... That way you will just get banned without anybody getting really angry and responding to your postings. Step your troll game up...


Ignore it, and it will go away.

That's what I have decided to do: ignore it.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Repatriate » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:27 pm

I think you got banned because you're not saying anything that's remotely productive or even particularly enlightening. On top of that you're doing it in an insulting manner. Your central point is that good looking guys get chicks in the U.S. No shit sherlock.

Why don't you try addressing my rebuttal to your points.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby zboy1 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:08 pm

I've banned this troll's IP addresses. I gave him one last warning--but he wouldn't listen, so goodbye...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:23 pm

zboy1 wrote:I've banned this troll's IP addresses. I gave him one last warning--but he wouldn't listen, so goodbye...


Thank you!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Re: Asian men/White women COUPLES are naturally compatible

Postby bob123 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:17 am

People are focusing too much on the lack of physical compatibility. But its more about cultural compatibility - meaning religion, politics and lifestyle.

I've read some studies that say the greatest indicator of marriage is similar religious beliefs or political beliefs.

In that sense, religion and politics can transcend racial differences. Women are also learning about a man outside his racial appearance. She is learning about his personality, his spiritual beliefs, his lifestyle, and his life goals. Women prefer meeting men at Church instead of skeevy bars.

One example is that many Catholic Hispanics marry White (Irish/Italian) Catholics all the time. They often meet at church. It was actually quite scandalous 30 years ago. A friend of mine has an Italian mother and an Irish father, and their families didn't like mixing Irish with Italians. But now its fairly common to find half-Irish/half-Italian kids.

I know a Chinese guy who was from a Catholic Hong Kong family, and he married a American Irish woman.
There are also many mixed-race Republican couples. Dinesh d'souza is a christian Indian republican who married a white woman, and dated Blonde Anne Coulter. So, it helps to be confident, but compatibility is more likely if you share the same religion.
bob123
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:31 am

Re: Asian men/White women COUPLES are naturally compatible

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:50 am

Lol, this forum is filled with old losers who believe that the only way to get women is to spend money on them.

When some guys come along and say that they can get women without spending money, they get pissed off. :lol:
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: Asian men/White women COUPLES are naturally compatible

Postby Ghost » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:37 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Lol, this forum is filled with old losers who believe that the only way to get women is to spend money on them.

When some guys come along and say that they can get women without spending money, they get pissed off. :lol:


In your bizzaro-world, "getting pissed off "means "asking for evidence." No evidence = no credibility.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Asian men/White women COUPLES are naturally compatible

Postby bob123 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:38 pm

Ghost wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Lol, this forum is filled with old losers who believe that the only way to get women is to spend money on them.

When some guys come along and say that they can get women without spending money, they get pissed off. :lol:


In your bizzaro-world, "getting pissed off "means "asking for evidence." No evidence = no credibility.


There is plenty of evidence that Asian men can date and marry white women.
But Asian men seem to misunderstand what white women want.
Interracial dating is difficult if there are a lot of differences between the man and the woman.
The Asian man has to give the white woman a reason to date him instead of the other average-white males out there.
Sure, some of this has to do with status and wealth.
There are plenty of Asian/Indian doctors who marry white women.
Aside from wealth/status, women want compatible lifestyles. Most people don't want to marry out of their comfort zones. Women want to share the same views, religious beliefs, and lifestyles. Women want to avoid conflict and arguments.
I think there is far more interest from White Jewish women for Asian men because many Jewish men marry asian women. I think Jewish singles just want someone who is not christian and is willing to convert to Judaism and raise their children jewish.

I think just judging someone by physical appearance and race over-simplifies marriage. People get married because of "lifestyle compatibility" and shared interests/shared goals.

Sure women are picky, but if they weren't picky it would be far easier just to buy a white woman for just one night instead of marrying a woman for a lifetime.
bob123
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:31 am

Re: Asian men/White women COUPLES are naturally compatible

Postby MrMan » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:40 pm

White women with Asian men clearly aren't as common as the other way around. Some Asian people's tend to be shorter than Caucasians, like American women and Japanese, Japanese, or Filippinas. But people from some parts of China are tall. Thais seemed tall to me, but I'd been living in Indonesia where people tend to be a bit shorter. There were some very tall Thais.

Being tall and large (not fat) can be a plus in the 'alpha' category that appeals to females. Generally, Asians have a disadvantage. But there are individual Asian men who are tall, buff, etc. And there are smaller western women, too.

Then there is culture. Some of the Asian cultures are more male dominated. Western women nowadays tend to be feminists. That doesn't mesh well. In high school, there is this really lousy cultural ethic that we see in teen movies since the '70's or '80's where the appealing young man is 'cool.' Doing well in school isn't that highly prized and may be seen as nerdy. Then the Asians have these tiger mommas and fathers pushing them to make good grades. Some of the first or second generation Asian kids can be socially awkward and don't fit into the 'cool' stereotype.

Some of these girls grow out of the foolish mindset and value a man being about to make $100k plus as an engineer or scientist. But our culture doesn't do a good job of teaching the youth to value valuable qualities in a mate in terms of being a good provider. The movies reinforce stupid values.

Now let's consider the American man who goes to Asia to find a wife. Even if he's an alpha male, his culture has prepared him to give some 'good beta' to the girl. He may be a bit chivalrous and open doors, want to listen to her and all that stuff. He's probably bigger than most other men. He's probably hairy (a sign of testosterone). Unless she's from Japan or Singapore or from a rich family, the western man's salary sounds huge in her country's currency. And maybe, just maybe, she's been conditioned to be demure and polite in public, much more so than western women. And hopefully, she's been taught, at least in theory, that a wife is supposed to submit to her husband and obey him. She may find he is a desirable partner. He may find her a more desirable partner for being feminine.

Turn this around. I know an Indonesian man married to a white women. I guess they get along okay, but she seems to be pushy about family decision making, has a problem with the idea of submission. He's a well-accomplished man, and I can see why she found him appealing. She may have been good-looking when she was young, too, probably very exotic-looking from his perspective. But it's a tough row to how, an Asian man married to a white women who doesn't submit to him. Why would Asians from Asia want to marry white women, aside from if they just find them attractive or exotic? I can understand that aspect of it, but culturally, I don't see the appeal at all. And it seems like it would be hard to find a virgin for marriage in the US, too, which isn't the case in all Asian countries. I hear that's a problem in Japan and maybe in some of the cities in China, too.

I can understand Asian Americans growing up here wanting to date girls they found attractive in their own environment, though. But if they find Asian women attractive, getting a girl from the home country may have some advantages.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1216
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Asian men/White women COUPLES are naturally compatible

Postby chanta76 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:59 pm

Lately I been seeing more and more asian men with white women here in the east coast. I have no idea why. Some of these Asian guys are not the traditional ideal of masculinity . I mean I saw this 5'6 skinny looking Asian guy with a decent looking white girl. So ..I know many of us likes to theories but I guess sometimes it just doesn;t matter.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1478
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests