Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Wow! Gems and Keepers on HA Personals!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:46 am

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:32 am

Wow this Ukraine lady looks so sweet and innocent and looks like a total gem.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info139606.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby FinnMonash » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:32 am

Winston do you have the collection of sexy and innocent girls from Australia. Right now I am looking for the girl that I want but can't able to find.I think you are the person who definitely help me to find the best one among all models.
FinnMonash
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:43 am

FinnMonash wrote:Winston do you have the collection of sexy and innocent girls from Australia. Right now I am looking for the girl that I want but can't able to find.I think you are the person who definitely help me to find the best one among all models.

You mean foreign girls in Australia? Or native Australian girls? You can join my dating site and do a search for profiles in Australia.

http://dating.happierabroad.com

Some of my friends have Skyped with these girls and found it to be a refreshing experience.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:44 am

Wow this girl looks like a total keeper and gem. True beauty!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 174178?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:13 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Wow this girl looks so amazing and diverse!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/356788?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:06 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:43 am

Wow check out this lovely woman's self-description. She sounds like a real keeper.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info140963.htm

Self Description: I'm a happy and life-loving personality. I'm not afraid of changes, ready to put afforts to achieve my goals. Life is great but if you have someone to share it with - life becomes 10 times better!

Comments: I respect many-sided personalities. I wish my future husband to be well-educated, smart and wise for him to be not only my husband and lover, but my protector and advisor.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:00 am

Wow look at her smile. It's so authentic, genuine and wholesome!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 599661?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:55 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:40 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:59 am

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women