Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Possible use for career whores

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Possible use for career whores

Postby Cornfed » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:40 pm

I wonder if it would be possible for men to engineer a situation where they could collect alimony from corporate whores. The idea would be to find one in her 30s whose biological clock was ticking, con her into marrying you by pretending to be a mangina and perhaps implying that you had hidden assets, have a PI follow her around to document her habitual adulterous lifestyle and then divorce her on that basis and cash in. There are presumably some Western jurisdictions where this would work.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:53 am

Guerilla warfare against feminists. I like the idea and it would certainly be a reversal that feminists would see the irony of. How good it would be to see feminists suffer from a taste of their own shit. However, I think the court system would never allow this to happen en masse. Even if she was rich and he was poor, they could still just order the man to pay just because he has a penis. All they have to do is make orders; laws or justice be damned. Best use for corporate whores is to be left alone to rot with their cats. Any involvement is dangerous.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby mand38 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Cornfed you plan makes sense.

Most women trust too much to their eyes, so what you show them they can think that is truth.

I use that to seduce women and have sex with them, but never thinking in your direction (let say solving some financial problems on that way, right?) ,so I would say that this is NOT impossible...
How to Meet Woman and land fast One Night Stand ?
mand38
Freshman Poster

Re: Possible use for career whores

Postby Maverick » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:28 pm

Cornfed wrote:I wonder if it would be possible for men to engineer a situation where they could collect alimony from corporate whores. The idea would be to find one in her 30s whose biological clock was ticking, con her into marrying you by pretending to be a mangina and perhaps implying that you had hidden assets, have a PI follow her around to document her habitual adulterous lifestyle and then divorce her on that basis and cash in. There are presumably some Western jurisdictions where this would work.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/1 ... 06394.html

I think this can potentially be a good plan.

But in the time it'll take to seduce such a woman, spend time with her (which is not ideal since she'll be very manly), and divorce her, you could just build a successful business and not have to do any of that.

Though if you're tall, good-looking, and lazy, it could definitely be a viable option.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Postby publicduende » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:09 am

Wouldn't just be far easier to try and marry a rich mature woman (best if of the MILF type) and be supported by her while having the usual few things on the side? Why kill the golden goose if an egg a day could do just as well? :)
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:23 am

It would be better to be free to raise children with a young foreign wife and have the whore pay for it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women