Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Women who call themselves, "Born again virgins"

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Women who call themselves, "Born again virgins"

Postby jamesbond » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:17 pm

Ghost wrote:"Born again virgins" belong to the church of Latter Day Sluts.

Hey that's a good one, I will have to remember that when someone brings up the idea of "born again virgins." :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby fightforlove » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:58 pm

Completely intolerable women. What's truly revolting is when they come at you with the "holier than thou" attitude when you've actually been walking the talk while they were out riding the carousel. This is a byproduct of the flaw in many church doctrines -- the overemphasis of forgiveness and downplaying works and following rules (yes, I am using the word "works"). They don't do enough to cultivate church bodies that actually walk the talk, and not just talk. One of the reasons I don't really like going to churches with lots of young people anymore.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Postby droid » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:09 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Ghost wrote:"Born again virgins" belong to the church of Latter Day Sluts.

Hey that's a good one, I will have to remember that when someone brings up the idea of "born again virgins." :lol:

Priceless! :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:55 pm

Definition:
Born Again Virgin- f***s and has f***ed everyone else. Won't have sex with you because of this bullshit excuse.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women