Why American Women Do Not Like Foreign Men

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MatureDJ wrote:As others have noted, the main reason is that the typical white American woman will only want to date a white man who is as high on the socioeconomic scale. The typical white American man is more open to dating women of other races (blacks excepted), and is much more open to dating a poorer woman.

Concerning physical requirements in the dating partner, the typical woman only seems to be highly concerned that her man is tall, and most non-white men are shorter than white men. The typical man, OTOH, is concerned that his woman have a sexy figure; because the typical available American woman is obese, he is much more interested in the sexy foreigner.
W: But then how come British and French white women tend to be interested in foreign men? I heard that English women have a thing for darker men, and even Indian and Arab men, for example.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

woodwater
Freshman Poster

Post by woodwater »

WWu777 wrote:
MatureDJ wrote:As others have noted, the main reason is that the typical white American woman will only want to date a white man who is as high on the socioeconomic scale. The typical white American man is more open to dating women of other races (blacks excepted), and is much more open to dating a poorer woman.

Concerning physical requirements in the dating partner, the typical woman only seems to be highly concerned that her man is tall, and most non-white men are shorter than white men. The typical man, OTOH, is concerned that his woman have a sexy figure; because the typical available American woman is obese, he is much more interested in the sexy foreigner.
W: But then how come British and French white women tend to be interested in foreign men? I heard that English women have a thing for darker men, and even Indian and Arab men, for example.
simple. Americans are bigots.
Maybe due to a cultural inferiority complex they try to make up for that by claiming racial purity or putting down the darkies. Typical.
Its a bit like Spain. They are poorer than their northern neighbours so they look down on Africans to have someone to look down on. :wink:
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

woodwater wrote:anyway, and Ladislav may confirm this, i may yet end up in the States wedded to an American for this simple reason- Im not interested in America.

Normally guys who would have it easy moving to a country,say Australia, dont really want to go, whereas the ones who would love to live there find it very difficult to get the Visa.
Since i despise good ol`USA, and never think about it (i even watch American movies dubbed in German to improve my German and not having to hear the awful Yank accent) i deduce I may yet SURPRISINGLY be taken to the US by good old DESTINY
Hi, Woodwater. I saw in a previous post that you are Portuguese. Have you ever thought of living in Massachusetts? There are almost one million Portuguese speakers in that state. 200,000 of which live in the Boston area:

http://www.maps-inc.org/ecomma.htm

I think you'd find the culture in the Northeast to be most similar to European culture (it's certainly different than European culture but you might feel less culture shock). Boston is a beautiful city with old, colonial architecture mixed with skyscrapers. It's an intellectual city full of colleges: Harvard, MIT, BU, BC, NEU etc. You could also eat tons of seafood there just like back home in Portugal.
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Post by woodwater »

Jackal wrote:
woodwater wrote:anyway, and Ladislav may confirm this, i may yet end up in the States wedded to an American for this simple reason- Im not interested in America.

Normally guys who would have it easy moving to a country,say Australia, dont really want to go, whereas the ones who would love to live there find it very difficult to get the Visa.
Since i despise good ol`USA, and never think about it (i even watch American movies dubbed in German to improve my German and not having to hear the awful Yank accent) i deduce I may yet SURPRISINGLY be taken to the US by good old DESTINY
Hi, Woodwater. I saw in a previous post that you are Portuguese. Have you ever thought of living in Massachusetts? There are almost one million Portuguese speakers in that state. 200,000 of which live in the Boston area:

http://www.maps-inc.org/ecomma.htm

I think you'd find the culture in the Northeast to be most similar to European culture (it's certainly different than European culture but you might feel less culture shock). Boston is a beautiful city with old, colonial architecture mixed with skyscrapers. It's an intellectual city full of colleges: Harvard, MIT, BU, BC, NEU etc. You could also eat tons of seafood there just like back home in Portugal.
most of those portuguese are peasants from Azores island.
I bet I have more in common with people from any major european city than with those people.
Besides im not the kind who likes to stick with his own kind, otherwise I wouldnt want to leave. I feel little affinity with local culture. The story of my life has been to try to leave this place for good, but so far I only managed to go and come back as i only got temporary jobs in the UK and Amsterdam.
polya
Junior Poster

Gawd - where do I start about why few want a US women??

Post by polya »

My title means there are "few" men in the USA compared to the rest of the world. The reason why US women can't get foreign men is because the women in their own countries are 100% more loyal, more positive, will actually help their man, etc. Especially men from traditional contries like Russia can't stomach one of these bit%^es for more than 5 mins. I'll give you an example: I had to take a train out of town & the credit-card machine wasn't working, so I was in a queue. A young girl just pushed in front of me. I asked her "What are you doing?" She started screaming about how she "has" to get a ticket. Two grannies behind me were so shocked they told her to get to the back of the queue. Then on the train, (about 1/2 way through the trip) I got up from my seat only for a few seconds to get water from my bag - then I turn around and some bitch was sitting in my seat! I couldn't believe it!! (NB. she never just boarded the train & saw an empty seat, she'd been siting behind me for hours). So having to put up with these bitches every day would drive any husband mentl. I admire foreign men who wouldn't put up with this sh*t.
I just can't wait to read your replies like "I know plenty of good US women..." or "I think you have issues..." Fine, maybe you are still in the US "matrix." Of course, I've had nice experiences with US women too, (once a blue moon). So I know not all girls are this bad, but there's just too few good ones...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Gawd - where do I start about why few want a US women??

Post by jamesbond »

polya wrote:My title means there are "few" men in the USA compared to the rest of the world. The reason why US women can't get foreign men is because the women in their own countries are 100% more loyal, more positive, will actually help their man, etc. Especially men from traditional contries like Russia can't stomach one of these bit%^es for more than 5 mins. I'll give you an example: I had to take a train out of town & the credit-card machine wasn't working, so I was in a queue. A young girl just pushed in front of me. I asked her "What are you doing?" She started screaming about how she "has" to get a ticket. Two grannies behind me were so shocked they told her to get to the back of the queue. Then on the train, (about 1/2 way through the trip) I got up from my seat only for a few seconds to get water from my bag - then I turn around and some bitch was sitting in my seat! I couldn't believe it!! (NB. she never just boarded the train & saw an empty seat, she'd been siting behind me for hours). So having to put up with these bitches every day would drive any husband mentl. I admire foreign men who wouldn't put up with this sh*t.
I just can't wait to read your replies like "I know plenty of good US women..." or "I think you have issues..." Fine, maybe you are still in the US "matrix." Of course, I've had nice experiences with US women too, (once a blue moon). So I know not all girls are this bad, but there's just too few good ones...
Amen brother! American women tend to be rude, arrogant and UNFEMININE! I personally am NOT attracted to women who act unfeminine! I love soft, warm, kind and caring women. In other words, women who actually act like....women! Polya, where do you live? The women in who live in big cities in the US are the WORST in the world!! You need to go to a small town town to meet sweet loving women in the USA. The southern states also tend to have nicer and friendlier women.
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Re: Gawd - where do I start about why few want a US women??

Post by woodwater »

jamesbond wrote:
polya wrote:My title means there are "few" men in the USA compared to the rest of the world. The reason why US women can't get foreign men is because the women in their own countries are 100% more loyal, more positive, will actually help their man, etc. Especially men from traditional contries like Russia can't stomach one of these bit%^es for more than 5 mins. I'll give you an example: I had to take a train out of town & the credit-card machine wasn't working, so I was in a queue. A young girl just pushed in front of me. I asked her "What are you doing?" She started screaming about how she "has" to get a ticket. Two grannies behind me were so shocked they told her to get to the back of the queue. Then on the train, (about 1/2 way through the trip) I got up from my seat only for a few seconds to get water from my bag - then I turn around and some bitch was sitting in my seat! I couldn't believe it!! (NB. she never just boarded the train & saw an empty seat, she'd been siting behind me for hours). So having to put up with these bitches every day would drive any husband mentl. I admire foreign men who wouldn't put up with this sh*t.
Amen brother! American women tend to be rude, arrogant and UNFEMININE! I personally am NOT attracted to women who act unfeminine! I love soft, warm, kind and caring women. In other words, women who actually act like....women! Polya, where do you live? The women in who live in big cities in the US are the WORST in the world!! You need to go to a small town town to meet sweet loving women in the USA. The southern states also tend to have nicer and friendlier women.

- Paul
Its funny you talk about that cause even now i met a beautiful girl in a cafe as her Dog approached me whiole i had breakfast.
but once again i found i tend to feel heavy and awkward with gracious, feminine females, so i tend to gravitate towards Dutch and German as they are tall, masculinized but not too much, and make me feel more relaxed. So maybe American suit me as long they are over 5.10 feet and not hostile.
polya
Junior Poster

Thanks JamesBond & Woodwater...

Post by polya »

You won't be suprised that I lived in LA. The city that attracts plastic, wannabe, bimbo-b%tches like no other. They spend the rest of their solitary lives taking out their frustrations that they never "made it" in Hollywood on every man they meet.
Now I'm in Moscow with a beautiful girl who looks like Putin's new "contortionist" girlfriend. But I have many problems, like Russia will only give me a 3 month visa out of 6 months. I'm trying to sort out a marriage, but every bureaucrat there doesn't know that communism ended! I'll do an intro of myself in the "intro" section soon.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

When I was in high school, I knew a young man from Spain who was studying at a local college. During the first few months he used to get so angry when he talked about the American girls at the college. He never exactly said what they were doing to him, but it just seems like they were playing the usual mind games and treating him in a way that he found insulting.

However, later when he had aquired an American girlfriend, he was completely transformed: He just stared off into space, in a p***y-whipped daze as he made positive statements about his girlfriend and what he would do for her. "ooUugh, I always have time for my girlfriend, aaahh...yeah." etc.

He was a tall, thin, handsome, Spaniard, so I think American girls were drawn to him naturally. He just needed to build up his immunity to American girls to the point where they wouldn't drive him into a blind rage anymore. Once he did that, he always had a woman. Unfortunately, we can't all be tall, handsome, Spaniards.

When I was in Prague, another tall Spaniard was one of the few people considered cool enough to talk to students from any clique there: Czech, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Polish, American, etc.--they all loved him. Tall Spanish men seem to be able to get anything they want. They're like the male bimbos of the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Thanks JamesBond & Woodwater...

Post by jamesbond »

polya wrote:You won't be suprised that I lived in LA. The city that attracts plastic, wannabe, bimbo-b%tches like no other. They spend the rest of their solitary lives taking out their frustrations that they never "made it" in Hollywood on every man they meet.
Now I'm in Moscow with a beautiful girl who looks like Putin's new "contortionist" girlfriend. But I have many problems, like Russia will only give me a 3 month visa out of 6 months. I'm trying to sort out a marriage, but every bureaucrat there doesn't know that communism ended! I'll do an intro of myself in the "intro" section soon.
I read a survey recently that said LA is considered the most unfriendly city in the USA. No big surprise there! They are a bunch of phoney, shallow, plastic people! Also, in LA, there are 40,000 more single men that single women. No wonder the women in LA are so picky about who they date, they have lot's of options! I heard the women in New York city are very unfriendly and mean. So the moral of the story is, stay the hell out of big cities in America if your trying to meet nice women! :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

From an email I received related to this topic:

"Hello,

I happened upon your website and your complaint
that American women don't take foreigners seriously.
In my experience, as an American born in the USA,
it's not nativism that is that cause of this. It's that
American women aspire to be successful, and
many associate going with foreign or non-white men
as a kind of failure.

But this bias toward success or against failing also
harms native white men too, because of course some
white men dislike the rat race and the focus on money.
As such, even having "All American" looks
is not a guarantee that a native white man will be
attractive to an American woman for more than
a little while.

Their ideal man is one who is successful.

This also extends to non-white native groups.
A black woman going with a white man is
viewed negatively. A Hispanic woman with a
white man likewise, because they view their
culture as superior. A Chinese-immigrant woman going
with a non-Chinese man will be shunned
by her family.

So really the problem is the focus on success
and the fact that each group is supremacist
in its own way.

Ciao..."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Kampr
Freshman Poster

Re: Gawd - where do I start about why few want a US woman??

Post by Kampr »

jamesbond wrote: Amen brother! American women tend to be rude, arrogant and UNFEMININE! I personally am NOT attracted to women who act unfeminine! I love soft, warm, kind and caring women. In other words, women who actually act like....women!
- Paul
In general I agree, but there's a different between
  • A. Women who are greedheads and act masculine to "get ahead", or to bully other women and men, and...
    B. Women who grew up as Tomboys e.g. raised by their father or around brothers, who know men's psychology well.
I like a woman who's a bit of a Tomboy, because she won't see me as incomprehensible, and I can do sporty things with her without worrying that she's going to break a nail.

However I hate these tough-acting greedy women that are so ubiquitous nowadays. All they care about is money and power. They're so condescending even while being depravedly irrational. And it's not just the USA that has them, Europe has a few as well.
Kampr
Freshman Poster

Post by Kampr »

woodwater wrote:simple. Americans are bigots.
Maybe due to a cultural inferiority complex they try to make up for that by claiming racial purity or putting down the darkies..... :wink:
The problem is that the "darkies" are bigots even moreso. Just sit and listen sometime to black women talking, or look at all the Hispanics-only groups asserting cultural supremacy. America is separated into factions, with minorities engaged in competitive breeding. While any one of us whites can try to break that mold by dating outside of our race, if our goal is to break the mold then it is a wasted effort as many have found. The essential problem is, it's a right-wing culture of greed. All else arises from that.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Thanks JamesBond & Woodwater...

Post by momopi »

jamesbond wrote: I read a survey recently that said LA is considered the most unfriendly city in the USA. No big surprise there! They are a bunch of phoney, shallow, plastic people! Also, in LA, there are 40,000 more single men that single women. No wonder the women in LA are so picky about who they date, they have lot's of options! I heard the women in New York city are very unfriendly and mean. So the moral of the story is, stay the hell out of big cities in America if your trying to meet nice women! :)
o.O;;

LA City has population of almost 4 million, and LA County as a whole about 10 million. The addition of 40,000 single men would be a drop in the bucket.

I've lived in Southern California since 1982 and has never lived in any part of Los Angeles County. If you look at the top 15 most populous counties in the US, 5 of them are in Southern CA: Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, San Bernardino, and Riverside.

In most of the counties, there are more women than men. But that's due to women living longer. For our purposes, the guests to this forum is probably looking for a gender balance that favors them in the younger, marriage age. I'd suggest checking gender balance of college majors, such as foreign language, pharmacy, arts, etc.:

http://www.mtsu.edu/~rmorris/tflta03.pdf

In some majors the ratio between women and men is like 3:1.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

WWu777 wrote:

OMG. Arab men, Asian men, and Indian men are THE HOTTEST! YUMMY! I also love how "manly" and dominating they can be. They certainly have no issues being the head of the house. It's a total turn on for me at least. Maybe I am just weird. I dunno. Hmm. But they can toss me over their shoulder and make me be a submissive little girl anyday! lol ;) :D