Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why American Women Do Not Like Foreign Men

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Ibiza » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:26 pm

I don't think this is true at all. I currently know a South African man with that brit accent who has to beat them off. American women tend to love foreign men especially those with a brit accent. My closest friend is married to a Canadian and I personally am engaged to a Dutchman. I've been dating only foreign men now for 13 years.

I can't say that I have too much against American men, though sites like this really make me doubt myself on that one. I've never encountered any other culture that slags off its women so regularly and it makes me think that this is part of the problem between the sexes here.

I just feel, in general, a lot more appreciated by foreign men so I chose to continue dating them exclusively. I have had a couple of great American boyfriends, but all in all they really seemed to want to continue to "sow their wild oats" so to speak and getting a committment of any sort was really a hassle. It is true that foreign men seem to have far less of a problem settling in with you, committing and just generally seem to be more domestic.

I think it is the culture of the US which makes dating and relationships so hard on everyone so it would be nice if we could all stop bashing American women as somehow being solely responsible for the state of things here. If they would just be more feminine? What about if the guys here even wanted to commit to a single woman. The main problem I ever had with American men is not that they would go around cheating on me, but they were too interested in going to the strip club, dling the porn or just moving on to the next woman after a a few months or a year or so. They simply want their freedom. Anything resembling having a "need" for my partner was seen here as clinginess. Foreign men seem to definitely court this sort of clinginess whereas American men run from it.
Ibiza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:13 pm







Postby ladislav » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:53 am

Dutchman, Brit, Canadian, S. African- first world white people. There is a tiny number of them in the US. Ask how a Macedonian guy is doing. How about a Thai guy?

This seems to be the formula: women anywhere would like to date someone with whom they can improve their species- in the case of American women it has to be successful, fairly well off, taller and until recently , whiter.
British accents are just that- subconcsious colonial mentality- they are seen as sophisticated and again the partner seems to be high class. S. Africans do not have a British accent, it is a S. African accent but most white Commonwealth people sound 'British" to Americans. Hence, Oz, NZ, S. Africans all seem to be Brits to American women.
However, these are not the ones that come to America in droves. Most immigrant men are from Asia and Latin America and these hold no attraction to American women- these are seen as lower class and a step down not a step up. Not by all, but by most.
E. Euros also hold no attraction- these are like Okies from Muskogie and appear clumsy. The names also sound ridiculous.
So, American women seemingly would not like to date foreign men unless these are:
Commonwealth white people with sophisticated imperial accents.
Wealthy W. Europeans. Dutch, French, Italians ( Northern ones) .
Rich Arabs ( until recently anyway).
Everyone else has little chance.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby Erasmus » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:38 pm

PLEASE STOP BASHING THE SEXIST AMERICAN WOMEN WHO THINK THEIR VAGINAS ARE LINED WITH GOLD!! IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT. THEY ARE HERD CREATURES OBEYING CULTURAL NORMS, NOT THINKING INDIVIDUALS WHO WOULD OTHERWISE KNOW BETTER.

This ends your warning brought to you by your local American female (not women or ladies by any stretch).

Oh yeah, and get back in the kitchen and keep your trap shut.
Erasmus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:55 am

Postby Grunt » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:31 pm

What the typical American female, present company included, seem to sidestep is that for every reaction, there is an equal or opposite reaction.

They bemoan the fact that American men "want their freedom" and tend to "avoid commitment"...but these same American females have a Pavlovian ability to utterly ignore the fact that American females initiate 70% of all divorce proceedings.

If American men do not want American females, perhaps it could be something American females are doing wrong? Also, you would figure that with plummeting marriage rates in America, the females would lay off the shaming language. Nah, no way!

The only foreign men that are interested in American females are those men from nations where feminism has already taken a firm hold. This being virtually all western nations. So men from such countries, when they chose an American female, are simply choosing a different species of parasite...but a parasite nonetheless.

The true test comes when western men visit nations such as Russia, Ukraine, or Thailand. We all know what happens to western females in those situations.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Re: Gawd - where do I start about why few want a US women??

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:54 am

jamesbond wrote:
polya wrote:My title means there are "few" men in the USA compared to the rest of the world. The reason why US women can't get foreign men is because the women in their own countries are 100% more loyal, more positive, will actually help their man, etc. Especially men from traditional contries like Russia can't stomach one of these bit%^es for more than 5 mins. I'll give you an example: I had to take a train out of town & the credit-card machine wasn't working, so I was in a queue. A young girl just pushed in front of me. I asked her "What are you doing?" She started screaming about how she "has" to get a ticket. Two grannies behind me were so shocked they told her to get to the back of the queue. Then on the train, (about 1/2 way through the trip) I got up from my seat only for a few seconds to get water from my bag - then I turn around and some bitch was sitting in my seat! I couldn't believe it!! (NB. she never just boarded the train & saw an empty seat, she'd been siting behind me for hours). So having to put up with these bitches every day would drive any husband mentl. I admire foreign men who wouldn't put up with this sh*t.
I just can't wait to read your replies like "I know plenty of good US women..." or "I think you have issues..." Fine, maybe you are still in the US "matrix." Of course, I've had nice experiences with US women too, (once a blue moon). So I know not all girls are this bad, but there's just too few good ones...


Amen brother! American women tend to be rude, arrogant and UNFEMININE! I personally am NOT attracted to women who act unfeminine! I love soft, warm, kind and caring women. In other words, women who actually act like....women! Polya, where do you live? The women in who live in big cities in the US are the WORST in the world!! You need to go to a small town town to meet sweet loving women in the USA. The southern states also tend to have nicer and friendlier women.

- Paul

Paul, are you smoking sherm? That "southern belle" stereotype has been ousted eons ago!

I have some facts for you, did you know that gonorrhea is the highest in the US southern states in the world??

http://www.statemaster.com/graph/hea_go ... rrhea-rate

I know somebody that contracted HPV from a "southern belle" in N. Carolina and he had to go to Manhattan to get the famous Dr. Zizmor to Roger Zapp those suckers off!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Ibiza » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:27 am

it's just generalizations.

I lived in France for a while and a group of male friends I had regularly went to Russia for fun/travel.

Only one of them ever came back with a russian girlfriend. They really didn't seem to care all that much.

I get the feeling it is very exotic in the US, but it's not all that exotic elsewhere. And a lot of the guys didn't want to deal with someone who was just obviously wanting to leave their country and willing to marry because of that.

I had a french friend who is now married to a mexican girl and he found that pretty novel. That would never happen in the US, because it isn't exotic here.

I think people just like exotic flavor.

I prefer foreign men, but it's true, mainly the western europeans. I have gone eastern european (slovenia) before though and I'd love to do it again, but I don't meet them usually.

Anyway if you guys wanna slag off american women, no problem. But most guys really don't seem to feel this way. At least, it doesn't seem to hinder my dating life at all.
Ibiza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:13 pm

Postby KristineTheStrawberryGirl » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:12 am

Grunt wrote:The only foreign men that are interested in American females are those men from nations where feminism has already taken a firm hold. This being virtually all western nations. So men from such countries, when they chose an American female, are simply choosing a different species of parasite...but a parasite nonetheless.

The true test comes when western men visit nations such as Russia, Ukraine, or Thailand. We all know what happens to western females in those situations.


The true test is if a woman is hot she's hot, and the dirt she's born on isn't going to matter to the men who look at her. There's allot of fat and mouthy American women that is for sure. However, the cute ones can get suitors in Russia or any other country just fine.
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
KristineTheStrawberryGirl
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:32 am
Location: Nor-Cal

Postby KristineTheStrawberryGirl » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:22 am

ladislav wrote: Ask how a Macedonian guy is doing.


I dated a Macedonian guy. He never had any difficulty attracting women in America. I used to go to his church with him sometimes, a huge Macedonian Orthodox Church, and noticed that Macedonian men appear to be mostly tall, chiseled and handsome men. I'm surprised to hear that they have any difficulty with women. Maybe it is because they are known for being not the richest of the Orthodox communities in America (Greeks are known for being the "rich ones" in the Orthodox communities of America)?
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
KristineTheStrawberryGirl
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:32 am
Location: Nor-Cal

Postby Grunt » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:35 am

Just when you think its safe to go back in the water, the inane feminist babble starts yet again.

"There's allot of fat and mouthy American women that is for sure. However, the cute ones can get suitors in Russia or any other country just fine."

Really? Care to qualify that statement? Or, more to the point, care to show us some web pages devoted to Russian guys seeking American wives?

See, a simple, concise question such as that just whips right over a feminists head. They cant answer it, but they still make statements that are in direct opposition to reality. Thus, we have a key factor in the feminist and pseudo-feminist persona. A complete disconnect from reality.



"I dated a Macedonian guy. He never had any difficulty attracting women in America."

Yet another feminist plank here. The classic "p***y has value" farce. Look, who here has not had a dozen American females? I could go dig up a corpse from the graveyard, plop it in a Ferrari and American females would swarm around it.

Now that I am almost 40, I am somewhat ashamed of how much effort I put into the not-too-difficult task of bedding American females. Two of whom may have made good wifes, and at least half of them were pretty damn hot.

But thats not the point here, is it? The point is quality over quantity. None of the girls I had relationships with could hold a candle to my Ukrainian wife. The best they could hope for is to be a place holder in my life, just as any American female should. Something to do, or not do, till the right one comes along.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby KristineTheStrawberryGirl » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:50 am

Grunt wrote:None of the girls I had relationships with could hold a candle to my Ukrainian wife. The best they could hope for is to be a place holder in my life, just as any American female should. Something to do, or not do, till the right one comes along.


Well, Grunt, what do these American women matter to you now that the right one has come along? I don't think it's worth it for you to worry about the position they had in your life, nor to worry about what position they have now. Life goes on, Grunt. Enjoy it.

By the way, I don't understand why you keep asking me to find you a website of Russian men seeking American women? Do you know some American woman who wants a Russian husband?
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
KristineTheStrawberryGirl
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:32 am
Location: Nor-Cal

Postby Erasmus » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:29 pm

Ibiza wrote:it's just generalizations.

I lived in France for a while and a group of male friends I had regularly went to Russia for fun/travel.

Only one of them ever came back with a russian girlfriend. They really didn't seem to care all that much.

I get the feeling it is very exotic in the US, but it's not all that exotic elsewhere. And a lot of the guys didn't want to deal with someone who was just obviously wanting to leave their country and willing to marry because of that.

I had a french friend who is now married to a mexican girl and he found that pretty novel. That would never happen in the US, because it isn't exotic here.

I think people just like exotic flavor.

I prefer foreign men, but it's true, mainly the western europeans. I have gone eastern european (slovenia) before though and I'd love to do it again, but I don't meet them usually.

Anyway if you guys wanna slag off american women, no problem. But most guys really don't seem to feel this way. At least, it doesn't seem to hinder my dating life at all.


Hmm, if we are in the minority of American men, then why are you here trying to tell us that? Are you trying to soothe your own insecurities? If you have had no problem dating, then why are you here trying to tell us that it is just novelty and that theres nothing wrong with AW? Shouldnt you be off dating or something?

And as a matter of fact, we are a minority, as few in number as African Americans are in the US. Fully 12% of men marry foreign brides each year.

Booyah!

Back to the kitchen with ya!
Erasmus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:55 am

Postby KristineTheStrawberryGirl » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:01 pm

Erasmus wrote:
Ibiza wrote:it's just generalizations.



Hmm, if we are in the minority of American men, then why are you here trying to tell us that? Are you trying to soothe your own insecurities? If you have had no problem dating, then why are you here trying to tell us that it is just novelty and that theres nothing wrong with AW? Shouldnt you be off dating or something?

And as a matter of fact, we are a minority, as few in number as African Americans are in the US. Fully 12% of men marry foreign brides each year.

Booyah!

Back to the kitchen with ya!


Actually, she didn't say that you were a minority. She just said that your decision to marry foreign women has not affected her dating life.
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
KristineTheStrawberryGirl
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:32 am
Location: Nor-Cal

Postby Sonic Monkey » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:51 am

Most of the American men marrying foreign women are foreign born men marrying women from their home countries, or men in arranged marriages. The latter is particularly true of second (and even third!) generation Indo Americans and most Arabs/Muslims. That also is why the stats are skewed on the "success" rate of these marriages.

I am not American, but I doubt American women are particularly hostile to foreign men. Most Americans don't encounter a huge number of foreigners, and particularly not of marriageable age (the average of marriage of the American woman is still in the twenties). America is a big and diverse country, with a population as large as that of all of Western Europe. Statements that "all American women are" are plain stupid. Some women are feminists, some are homemakers, some are religious, others aren't. Some are bitches, some are kind. Generally, you find what you are looking for.
Sonic Monkey
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:24 am

Postby momopi » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:01 pm

Here's a blurb from an American women traveling around Russia:

"Russian working women and shoppers you see on all the main streets are quite beautiful: twenty and thirty-somethings dress in skin-tight jeans/pants and wear 5-6" stiletto heels, and dress in European fashions, although I saw clothing prices were quite high. They are mainly blond, and have exquisite complexions and serious expressions in public. Russians do not smile constantly at everything, as is the American custom. I did not find Russian men so attractive; they tend to be a bit overweight, with heavy faces and dress less stylishly ah well! The busy central streets are filled with working people, shoppers, tourists and street hawkers-shills selling canal boat tours, etc. At the other end of the age spectrum, on the side streets one sees many little old babushkas (grandmothers) who all are tiny, withered and appear to be about 130 years old: they are sweeping the streets, washing the floors of the churches, and selling little bits of things on the sides of the sidewalks - a few squashes, some flowers, berries, or some used personal items. They are quite lively bargainers!"
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Repatriate » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:17 am

momopi wrote:Here's a blurb from an American women traveling around Russia:

"Russian working women and shoppers you see on all the main streets are quite beautiful: twenty and thirty-somethings dress in skin-tight jeans/pants and wear 5-6" stiletto heels, and dress in European fashions, although I saw clothing prices were quite high. They are mainly blond, and have exquisite complexions and serious expressions in public. Russians do not smile constantly at everything, as is the American custom. I did not find Russian men so attractive; they tend to be a bit overweight, with heavy faces and dress less stylishly ah well! The busy central streets are filled with working people, shoppers, tourists and street hawkers-shills selling canal boat tours, etc. At the other end of the age spectrum, on the side streets one sees many little old babushkas (grandmothers) who all are tiny, withered and appear to be about 130 years old: they are sweeping the streets, washing the floors of the churches, and selling little bits of things on the sides of the sidewalks - a few squashes, some flowers, berries, or some used personal items. They are quite lively bargainers!"


What an American women thinks abroad is pretty irrelevant. I'd rank it right up there in importance with what brand of toilet paper someone buys.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests