Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why American Women Do Not Like Foreign Men

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby KristineTheStrawberryGirl » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:36 am

Repatriate wrote:
momopi wrote:Here's a blurb from an American women traveling around Russia:

"Russian working women and shoppers you see on all the main streets are quite beautiful: twenty and thirty-somethings dress in skin-tight jeans/pants and wear 5-6" stiletto heels, and dress in European fashions, although I saw clothing prices were quite high. They are mainly blond, and have exquisite complexions and serious expressions in public. Russians do not smile constantly at everything, as is the American custom. I did not find Russian men so attractive; they tend to be a bit overweight, with heavy faces and dress less stylishly ah well! The busy central streets are filled with working people, shoppers, tourists and street hawkers-shills selling canal boat tours, etc. At the other end of the age spectrum, on the side streets one sees many little old babushkas (grandmothers) who all are tiny, withered and appear to be about 130 years old: they are sweeping the streets, washing the floors of the churches, and selling little bits of things on the sides of the sidewalks - a few squashes, some flowers, berries, or some used personal items. They are quite lively bargainers!"

What an American women thinks abroad is pretty irrelevant. I'd rank it right up there in importance with what brand of toilet paper someone buys.

Actually, I think her observation about the difference between the older generations of Russian women and the younger ones is quite accurate. It is usually only the younger Russian women who look model quality, but the older careworn "babushkas" tend to either be fat and plain or skinny and haggard. It's not because of the age difference. If you look at the photos of the older Russian women in their youth, most of them looked nothing like the beauties you see in Russia now. This indicates to some degree, that sex appeal and beauty has allot to do with efforts, procedures, attitude and health. Also, Soviet totalitarianism really aged people.

Men notice the difference between the older and younger Russian women, but they think it's because "Russian/Slavic women do not age well" which is not true at all. A beautiful Slavic woman who takes good care of herself ages just as well as other women.

It's kind of interesting to note the hostility and mixed feelings the older Russian women have about the young hotties. They love to see them on TV, and love it when they have a hot daughter. However, many of them (not all) in real life treat pretty women with hostility and hate it if their sons marry such women. This actually is one of the reasons why young Russian women like American men. Particularly, older American men who's mother is not likely to be a big part of the picture. Russian mother in-laws have a very strong presence in the household, and usually will make life hell.
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
KristineTheStrawberryGirl
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon May 19, 2014 4:40 pm

Here is a good video from a guy that grew up in Mexico and now lives in America. He gives a good explanation as to why American women don't like foreign men.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4sYGyexcVA[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby pandabear » Mon May 19, 2014 6:54 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsAg_yodQtU[/youtube]
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Postby pandabear » Mon May 19, 2014 6:59 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzNBj-ZX4S0[/youtube]
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Postby Halwick » Mon May 19, 2014 10:37 pm

Seems most of the replies are replying to "why foreign men don't like American women", rather than replying to the original statement of "why American women do not like foreign men."

It's been my observation the most men from Latin America, Asia, Middle East and Eastern Europe do not subscribe to the Feminist and Liberated-minded attitudes that most American women have. Nor do these men like or will tolerate the American women's outspokenness, cockiness, arrogance and contempt of the male species. Furthermore, the foreign men prefer women who are traditional-minded, i.e., women who accept their role as taking care of the housekeeping and family and defer to the husband as head of household and provider, which is something the American woman can't accept.

That being said, most American women will view these men as arrogant misogynist chauvinist pigs and hate these kind of men. Instead, the American woman prefers the brainwashed, feeble-minded, easily controlled castrated "men" more commonly found in the U.S. and Western Europe.

Now, I have seen the rare situations where the American woman is in a foreign country, likes the country and desires to stay there. But in order to stay there long term, she will, out of convenience, cohabits or marry a local "foreign" man.

But, as Mr. Ladislav pointed out, the American woman is attracted to foreign men if he is very wealthy, powerful, influential and occupies a high social status.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Postby pandabear » Tue May 20, 2014 12:22 am

While there are men who post videos about why they hate American women and prefer foreign,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHDz3xdCCuw[/youtube]

you don't see any videos posted by American women who prefer foreign men to American. There are some that are very anti-male

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m1sm8z7i0I[/youtube]

but not directed specifically at American men: just "men" in general.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Re: Why American Women Do Not Like Foreign Men

Postby nicho12 » Tue May 20, 2014 1:25 am

ladislav wrote:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvIe1PA8s1iGiaOZWt3jAvPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20070925205922AAvwNR7

Dude, American men are running away from American women, so what do you expect foreign men to do, do you expect them to come and put up with American women's bitchiness when they have more feminine loyal foreign women
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Tue May 20, 2014 3:39 am

Justine Bieber does not have many problems picking up girls. He is a foreign man.

American women do not like men from poorer countries and from less white countries. They like white, preferably Anglo guys. They can be foreign. Canadians, Aussies, Brits, Scandinavians have no problem here. On the contrary, they get lots of dates. So, the closer you are to a white Anglo, the more you are liked. A handsome Italian or French guy is OK pr0vided he has money and a good job. A Swiss guy - no problem. Again, fluency in English is required. An Irishman is OK.

Now, a poor Salvadoran or Bosnian who does not speak good English- problem.

The same dynamics are everywhere. Even in the Philippines, a good Filipina is not gonna go out with a poor Bangladeshi. She will go out with a rich Amerikano. Women marry up, men marry down. Also, an American sticks out more than a Mexicano and the latter would probably do even better than the former, it's just that they usually don't come to the Philippines looking for girls.

There's a lot of talk here about Thai women not dating " foreigners". But there are "foreigners", and then there are "foreigners". When I lived in Bkk, I would watch how Malaysians, Koreans and various overseas Chinese ( Singapore, TW) and even rich mainland Chinese would scoop up the girls just like that while the farangs would always have to scrape the bottom of the barrel. So, the closer you were to a Thai in looks and the more money you had, the easier it was to get a Thai woman.

There you go. Social dynamics at work.
Last edited by ladislav on Tue May 20, 2014 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue May 20, 2014 5:13 am

ladislav wrote:.....Women marry up, men marry down.
There you go.

Hypergamy: when women marry up.
When men marry down, the man is considered a real man by the feminazi's :shock:
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Halwick » Wed May 21, 2014 4:13 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
ladislav wrote:.....Women marry up, men marry down.
There you go.

When men marry down, the man is considered a real man by the feminazi's :shock:

Isn't that what Filipinas do best?

When men marry down, the man is considered a real man
Is that why HA's go abroad, especially to SE Asia? :P
But seriously, I thought the feminazis considered men who marries down to be an "exploiters of women".
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Postby EnSabahNur » Mon May 26, 2014 10:41 pm

Foreign men (who are serious about a relationship and not just an international playboy) tend to have very traditional values which don't exist anymore in American culture. It has affected women & men.
EnSabahNur
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Tue May 27, 2014 2:05 am

Foreign men do not make good "starter husbands" because they don't take any shit from women, western men do.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women