More Chinese men marrying Russian/Ukrainian women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: More Chinese men marrying Russian/Ukrainian women

Post by momopi »

There’s some Ukrainians & Russians that moved to TW and hooked up with locals as well. Former Miss Kiev married Mike Li and had a baby, she is getting TW citizenship:
https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3056559

Note that Mei Aisi and Mike Li are both relatively young men in good shape. Mei Aisi decided to milk his Internet celebrity status for profit, but $14k alone is not going to buy miracles if you’re old fat and ugly.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So you have to look like this to get a hot Ukrainian bride? lol

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3056559

Why would she want to live in Taiwan? Many foreigners there now admit that it sucks there and the people are weird and unfriendly and cold and soulless and awkward and impossible to connect with. Taiwan has a way of making you feel like shit, like you are always uptight and self-hating. It's very bad for your self esteem. Not being able to connect with anyone makes you feel depressed and alienated after a while. Even the celebrity Janet Hsieh only hangs out with foreigners, not with local mainstream Taiwanese.

Didn't you notice that @momopi and @Rock? How do you guys tolerate that? How do you guys tolerate no social connection? Especially in a culture where no one is your true friend and anyone will cut you off and dump you if you say anything negative. That must be especially hard on Rock, who always likes push wrong buttons to offend people and gets off on it. @Falcon and @@zboy1 and @@Bao3niang definitely felt that way too. One thing I do agree with @Billy about is that FEELING GOOD in a culture is everything, more important than any other factor. Though I disagree with Billy on many things, that's one thing I do agree with him on.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Larisa was married at age 19 and divorced shortly after back in Ukraine. I’m unclear how much stigma is attached to divorce in local (Eastern Orthodox?) culture so maybe someone else can elaborate.

There are many pretty girls in Ukraine, but few young attractive Ukrainian girls in Taiwan. By moving to Taiwan she successfully leveraged the supply vs demand factor to elevate her market value and became a celebrity. She had a successful career in modeling, TV, movies, and product endorsements. She also had her choice of men in Taiwan and married herself off by age 30 to a decent looking, tall (*) athletic built & successful businessman. They have 1 daughter and she has abandoned her Ukrainian citizenship to apply for ROC citizenship.

As a celebrity her social status will be quite different from yours. Instead of worrying about having more friends she is (was?) probably more concerned with all the people who wanted to get close to her because they want something from her.

(*) According to her model bio Larisa Bakurova is 5’9”. The photo that Winston posted shows her husband Mike standing next to her. It’s unlikely that she is wearing heels at the materity ward after giving birth, so I think her husband is maybe 5’11”?

https://www.modelmanagement.com/model/l ... kurova-瑞莎/

Winston, instead of worrying about other people’s business, shouldn’t your own health take priority? Since you’re concerned about your dental fillings, you should probably go get tested for heavy metals.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Here's a recent video from Larisa in TW. Her kid is old enough to walk now:

Here's a German girl who moved to TW back in 2012-ish. She was a victim of bullying back in Germany and moving to TW gave her a new start in life.

She runs her own red bean cake stand:

https://www.facebook.com/%E9%99%B3%E9%9 ... 210936275/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Forum member GoldenStud adamantly wants you all to see these links, images and videos he posted of Asian men with White Slavic women, to inspire other Asian men to pursue white Slavic women, and to try to prove me wrong too. lol

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37406&p=310576#p310576
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 7:40 am
Larisa was married at age 19 and divorced shortly after back in Ukraine. I’m unclear how much stigma is attached to divorce in local (Eastern Orthodox?) culture so maybe someone else can elaborate.

There are many pretty girls in Ukraine, but few young attractive Ukrainian girls in Taiwan. By moving to Taiwan she successfully leveraged the supply vs demand factor to elevate her market value and became a celebrity. She had a successful career in modeling, TV, movies, and product endorsements. She also had her choice of men in Taiwan and married herself off by age 30 to a decent looking, tall (*) athletic built & successful businessman. They have 1 daughter and she has abandoned her Ukrainian citizenship to apply for ROC citizenship.

As a celebrity her social status will be quite different from yours. Instead of worrying about having more friends she is (was?) probably more concerned with all the people who wanted to get close to her because they want something from her.

(*) According to her model bio Larisa Bakurova is 5’9”. The photo that Winston posted shows her husband Mike standing next to her. It’s unlikely that she is wearing heels at the materity ward after giving birth, so I think her husband is maybe 5’11”?

https://www.modelmanagement.com/model/l ... kurova-瑞莎/

Winston, instead of worrying about other people’s business, shouldn’t your own health take priority? Since you’re concerned about your dental fillings, you should probably go get tested for heavy metals.
But momopi. You are missing the deeper problem here. Even if those white girls got a lot of attention and are treated well in Taiwan, there's still the highly NEGATIVE vibe and energy in Taiwan that drains your soul and spirit and takes away your confidence and self esteem and does NOT allow you to be yourself or relax. You know what I mean momopi. You've been to Taiwan too. You cannot not notice it.

The SELF-HATING negative energy and people and vibe of Taiwan is VERY STRONG and unmistakable. I'm sure you've felt it. So has Rock. The problem is that you and Rock are afraid to be honest and open about it. Because deep down you know that Taiwan is a religion and you are obligated to say it's "wonderful and friendly" even if it's not. You and Rock don't have the guts and courage that I do. No one in Taiwan acts really courageous. Not one. They are all scared and full of fear, which puts them on a low vibrational consciousness, according to new age spirituality.

In fact the foreigners in Taiwan do not act like foreigners. They act semi-Taiwanese. They are timid, soft spoken, weak, and not assertive or confident at all. Why? Because in Taiwan that's how you are supposed to be. You are NOT allowed to be confident. Try acting confident in Taiwan and you will feel like a FREAK. And you know it. You've been to Taiwan. The longer foreigners stay in Taiwan, the more they adapt to Taiwanese mannerisms and behavior, which is being weak, timid, soft spoken, and full of FEAR. They also become very uptight too. Remember zboy1 said his friends in Taiwan all said the foreigners are not friendly like in other countries either. Because once you plug into the Taiwanese hive mind, you become like them. If you don't you are ostracized and disliked and get bad vibes everywhere you go, because you refuse to be like them.

To give you an example: The other night my parents took me to a Turkish restaurant. I assumed the Turkish guys there would be like the Turkish guys in Angeles City. But they were anything but. When I tried to speak English to them, they got scared and began speaking Chinese to me. When I told them I was American, they looked shocked and nervous, like they didn't believe me. Even though they were GROWN men, they acted like shy, nerdy schoolkids. How can that be?! WTF?! How do you explain that?! The other Turkish men I've met speak English and do not act so timid, weak, and soft spoken. SO WEIRD!!!! What the f**k is wrong with Taiwan????!!!! And why do you and Rock not notice that something is definitely wrong and f***ed up with stuff like this?!

Obviously, being in Taiwan takes away your confidence, makes you weak and scared, doesn't allow you to be yourself, and makes you feel like shit, like you're some kind of LOSER. I definitely feel like a loser and like shit when I go out in Taiwan. People treat me like that too. It makes me want to cry. The eyes and stares I get in Taiwan are full of hate and cold. People must be very sick to hate you even though you did nothing wrong to them. It's that negative self-hating vibe. There's definitely no positive energy that uplifts you in Taiwan. No way jose. And by the way momopi, it's not my imagination. When people hate you or dislike you, you can definitely FEEL it. It's not your imagination. Feelings are very reliable and near infallible. The Zen teacher Alan Watts said so too. Feelings never lie.

So Taiwan is a very SICK country indeed. And very evil as well, albeit silent evil. The soul is sick. Even though it's non-violent, but the hatred and negativity is still there. Zboy1 and Falcon felt this negative soul draining energy in Taiwan too. I cannot be the only one. It's not my imagination.

So how the hell can you tolerate that? You said the pollution is bad in Taiwan. But what about the vibe and negative energy? Why is Taiwan so antisocial? Why is it impossible to connect with anyone there? Including my own relatives?

Ask any foreigner in Taiwan the following questions:

1. Do you feel social connection and camaraderie in Taiwan?
2. Do you feel like Taiwanese are on your wavelength and relate to you?
3. Do you feel a positive energy that uplifts you and makes you feel good about yourself in Taiwan?
4. Does Taiwan make you feel good about yourself? Do you feel like you can be yourself?
5. Is the friendliness in Taiwan authentic or faked and forced and superficial?
6. How many true friends do you have in Taiwan who you can talk to about anything, including controversial things, and like you for you? Are they all just acquaintances?

I'll bet most if not all foreigners will answer the above questions the same way as me.

Look at the celebrity Janet Hsieh. I've seen her in Taipei. She only hangs with foreigners, not with local mainstream Taiwanese. Why do you think that is? In fact I never see foreigners in Taiwan hanging out with local mainstream Taiwanese. They are always with other foreigners, or with westernized Asians, or alone and looking bored and ignored.

Of course I feel like shit about myself in Taiwan. I feel like a total loser. And I don't like that. Only losers write shit like the above. Because everything I wrote above about Taiwan is taboo and forbidden and only a total loser would write it. Right? So I'm the biggest loser in Taiwan right? By Taiwan standards, yes that's right. I am a loser for no reason, other than that they are sick hateful negative creatures that hate me for no good reason, and I am exposing them for what they are. Well f**k them. They can go to hell. All I did was call a spade a spade. If they hate that, that's their problem. Hating me instead of changing themselves is the sign of a sick and evil mind.

See what I mean? Taiwan makes me feel like shit, just for telling the truth. What kind of sick society is that? I agree with Billy on one thing: FEELING GOOD about yourself is the most important thing. So you need to be a society that makes you FEEL GOOD. Not feel like shit. That's the most important thing. When you FEEL GOOD in a country with POSITIVE uplifting energy, you can be all alone and feel happy, even without any dates.

I know even you agree with that. But the thing is, it's not my fault if a place has bad negative energy that makes me feel like shit. And if Taiwan is making me feel like shit for reasons that are NOT my fault, then Taiwan IS THE PROBLEM, not me. Because it's sick, negative and had BAD ENERGY. It's like energy from an antimatter universe. It wants you to be WEAK and live in FEAR. You are not allowed to be yourself or be confident or assertive. No way. You know it too.

Otherwise, explain to me why those grown Turkish men managing the Turkish restaurant acted so weak and scared? Why did they have no confidence? Why did they act like shy little schoolboys with no social skills? It felt very awkward to talk to them. They acted like a gun was pointed at them or something. WTF? What the f**k was their problem?

Billy you are Turkish, can you tell me why? Obviously something in Taiwan's vibe must have f***ed them up and made them that way. Rock, what do you think? Why are you scared to say anything bad about Taiwan in this area? You've been to Taiwan and lived there for years. So you must know what I mean.

Momopi and Rock, let me ask you a question. Do you:

1. Not feel any negative vibes in Taiwan at all.
2. Or do you feel them but they don't affect you?
3. Or do you feel them but are afraid to be honest about it?

Which one? Be serious and genuine and honest please.

Are you claiming that I'm the only one that feels this way, or one of the few that do? If so how can that be? That's like saying "everyone thinks the sky is purple, only you think it's blue" which is like the Twilight Zone.

I'll bet that a lot of people feel this way about Taiwan, but either don't have the guts to say it, or can't find the words. Some Filipino girls in Taiwan told me that what I said about Taiwan is true, but they never could find the words to explain it before reading my words.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
July 8th, 2018, 5:34 am
<snip>
Momopi and Rock, let me ask you a question. Do you:
1. Not feel any negative vibes in Taiwan at all.
2. Or do you feel them but they don't affect you?
3. Or do you feel them but are afraid to be honest about it?
Which one? Be serious and genuine and honest please.
This has already been discussed and answered numerous times. As stated previously, Taipei is “negative” to me versus Yilan is “positive” to me. Thus the answer is location specific in Taiwan. The reasons do not need to be repeated over and over again like a broken record. Every person is different in some way. Just because you or I feel a certain place is negative does not mean everyone else would feel the same. I couldn't stand Hong Kong, but I personally know several girls who love HK and want to move back or have already done so.

Since your objective is to find a LTR or spouse in Europe, discussions regarding “vibes” in Taiwan is out of scope. Have you decided to to make finding a LTR or spouse in Europe your primary objective, or will you address your dental implant concerns first?
Last edited by momopi on June 28th, 2019, 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Mei Aisi’s Web site (culoveclub) has changed:
http://www.ulove.cn
http://www.ulove.cn/Introduction/index

Here’s another one:
http://meilishka.cn

Comments on china bbs range from best thing since sliced bread to complete scam.
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5239431767?pn=0&
orthus
Freshman Poster

Post by orthus »

I know why this is happening. Because Ukrainian girls are incredibly beautiful and intelligent. Found a curious article, everything you need to know. Once I had a chance to communicate with a Ukrainian girl, it was nice.