Why Fat Girls Don't Deserve To Be Loved

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Fat Girls Don't Deserve To Be Loved

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Winston wrote:
December 7th, 2017, 5:03 am
My friend alex from venice explained to me how fat women compensate for their lower self esteem. What do you think? Does it make sense? Lol

[11/28, 4:45 PM] Alex From Venice: generally speaking lack of self esteem in some field may cause to boast some other side of personality and affect the way to relate to others
[11/28, 4:45 PM] Alex From Venice: usually fat people develop an aggressive attitude, especially fat women, because they know they feel they aren't liked by others so, as reaction, they tend to be aggressive instead of nice, they tend to get what they like, including attention, by patronizing others than by pleasing (as pleasing would likely end up in a failure )
[11/28, 4:46 PM] Alex From Venice: look at the mamasan at bars... aren't most of them ugly and fat?
Some mamasan's are real-women-curvy & hot. Most of the bargirls I smashed in Angeles City, PH were mamasans, not the bargirls themselves.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote:
June 6th, 2013, 7:36 am
Over the years I have come to this conclusion as well, especially for women. The fatter and uglier they are, the worst their attitudes are. It's pitiful, but there is a direct correlation there.
The *women* of the United States like to shame men who dont like plump women.
The attitude of women in Western countries is often terrible, regardless how they look like.

The question is what is the limit of 'fat' or 'ugly', what is the borderline still acceptable and what not.

In general a few extra kilo do not matter much, as long as this woman is healthy and doing some exercise.

However there is a considerable number of women who are morbidly obese, eat too much food and never move their bodies AND still claim BS about fat acceptance and how beautiful they are... feminists are often looking like that...

About fat women it also should be said that that the opposite - too much of underweight is also bad, it's dangerous for health too and such 'models' look like a fragile collection of skin and bones - just ugly...
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Fat Girls Don't Deserve To Be Loved

Post by MrMan »

Fat girls deserved to be loved just as much as anybody else. They are people, too. But that doesn't mean you have to date them, marry them, or take them out for moonlit walks on the beach.

The fat girl may say, "There is more of me to love." But you can choose someone you can love more per square inch.