Why Fat Girls Don't Deserve To Be Loved

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Dayum. You a wild ass dude! LOL!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Bottom line - NO FAT CHICKS
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

I'll second that, but at the same time no skinny chicks either. Women aren't supposed to be fat nor skinny. I don't get what all the hype is about having a skinny chick. A fat, sloppy body just screams laziness. A skinny, flat chested, no hips body says she doesn't eat enough. However, I do understand some women are just naturally thin, i.e. an ectomorph body type. A woman is supposed to have some meat on her hips, thighs and butt. Having curves and and even a little weight on her stomach doesn't make her fat. In my opinion it's makes her feminine and sexy.

So the bottom line for me no fat, sloppy chicks nor super thin chicks. An athletic/curvy body type does it for me.

Example
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... 691&page=1
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

OTB wrote:
I'll second that, but at the same time no skinny chicks either. Women aren't supposed to be fat nor skinny. I don't get what all the hype is about having a skinny chick. A fat, sloppy body just screams laziness. A skinny, flat chested, no hips body says she doesn't eat enough. However, I do understand some women are just naturally thin, i.e. an ectomorph body type. A woman is supposed to have some meat on her hips, thighs and butt. Having curves and and even a little weight on her stomach doesn't make her fat. In my opinion it's makes her feminine and sexy.

So the bottom line for me no fat, sloppy chicks nor super thin chicks. An athletic/curvy body type does it for me.

Example
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... 691&page=1
Photoshopped.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I just skeeted all over my rice and beans just from looking at that volleyball example chick here. OTB, you are a freak like me #coolShi.t! That chick surpasses Rock avatar no doubt. ¡¡jajajaja!!
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

I don't like personally fat girls, but also I DON'T think they don't deserve to be loved, everybody deserves love!
shayanjameel08
Freshman Poster

Post by shayanjameel08 »

well you know you problem... so get your *** off the computer and lose some weight. And then get more confident etc. aite.
shyan
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Let the fat guys have the fat girls. I don't tolerate much fat on myself and I won't tolerate it on my girl either. I know what her weight was when we met and she best not exceed that by much. Luckily, she doesn't need me to remind her...

Nothing pisses me off than fat women shaming men for being "Superficial". They also hate on any woman that does keep herself in shape. "Big and Beautiful" to me is an oxymoron. I'm glad someone likes those women, but I don't think their behavior should be encouraged (Shut it Oprah)....it's bad for their health and shortens their life. Obesity is a serious problem in the USA...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

mand38 wrote:I don't like personally fat girls, but also I DON'T think they don't deserve to be loved, everybody deserves love!
What they deserve is a man to tell them to get off their fat, worthless asses, stop shoving food in their faces, and start getting in shape NOW.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Fat Girls Don't Deserve To Be Loved

Post by Winston »

Don't you hate it when a woman you're dating asks you, "Would you still love me if I became fat?" What are you supposed to say to that? Why do women like to ask that? Should you lie and say yes or or be honest and say no?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:Don't you hate it when a woman you're dating asks you, "Would you still love me if I became fat?" What are you supposed to say to that? Why do women like to ask that? Should you lie and say yes or or be honest and say no?
The classic reply is "If you really love me, you will never get fat".
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Don't you hate it when a woman you're dating asks you, "Would you still love me if I became fat?" What are you supposed to say to that? Why do women like to ask that? Should you lie and say yes or or be honest and say no?
But if you really do 'love' a girl in a long term sentimental way as opposed to just lusting after her, you would still love her if she got fat, especially if it wasn't her faulty (she had some medical condition, etc.).
Freshman Poster

Post by 262 »

Rock wrote:But if you really do 'love' a girl in a long term sentimental way as opposed to just lusting after her, you would still love her if she got fat, especially if it wasn't her faulty (she had some medical condition, etc.).
This is a slippery slope. One which we've already slipped down, in fact. Most Western women (and some men) are trained by the culture to think nothing is their fault. They thus excuse themselves from making any effort. If effort is being made though, it will show.

Check this guy out, for instance. He's got cerebal palsy. But he lifts weights! So ... what's your excuse? https://youtu.be/iItgeWUeQ_4
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My friend alex from venice explained to me how fat women compensate for their lower self esteem. What do you think? Does it make sense? Lol

[11/28, 4:45 PM] Alex From Venice: generally speaking lack of self esteem in some field may cause to boast some other side of personality and affect the way to relate to others
[11/28, 4:45 PM] Alex From Venice: usually fat people develop an aggressive attitude, especially fat women, because they know they feel they aren't liked by others so, as reaction, they tend to be aggressive instead of nice, they tend to get what they like, including attention, by patronizing others than by pleasing (as pleasing would likely end up in a failure )
[11/28, 4:46 PM] Alex From Venice: look at the mamasan at bars... aren't most of them ugly and fat?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne