Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why Fat Girls Don't Deserve To Be Loved

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby kai1275 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:59 pm

Dayum. You a wild ass dude! LOL!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:07 am

Bottom line - NO FAT CHICKS
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Postby OTB » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:51 am

I'll second that, but at the same time no skinny chicks either. Women aren't supposed to be fat nor skinny. I don't get what all the hype is about having a skinny chick. A fat, sloppy body just screams laziness. A skinny, flat chested, no hips body says she doesn't eat enough. However, I do understand some women are just naturally thin, i.e. an ectomorph body type. A woman is supposed to have some meat on her hips, thighs and butt. Having curves and and even a little weight on her stomach doesn't make her fat. In my opinion it's makes her feminine and sexy.

So the bottom line for me no fat, sloppy chicks nor super thin chicks. An athletic/curvy body type does it for me.

Example
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142186691&page=1
OTB
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:01 am

OTB wrote:

I'll second that, but at the same time no skinny chicks either. Women aren't supposed to be fat nor skinny. I don't get what all the hype is about having a skinny chick. A fat, sloppy body just screams laziness. A skinny, flat chested, no hips body says she doesn't eat enough. However, I do understand some women are just naturally thin, i.e. an ectomorph body type. A woman is supposed to have some meat on her hips, thighs and butt. Having curves and and even a little weight on her stomach doesn't make her fat. In my opinion it's makes her feminine and sexy.

So the bottom line for me no fat, sloppy chicks nor super thin chicks. An athletic/curvy body type does it for me.

Example
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142186691&page=1

Photoshopped.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:29 pm

I just skeeted all over my rice and beans just from looking at that volleyball example chick here. OTB, you are a freak like me #coolShi.t! That chick surpasses Rock avatar no doubt. ¡¡jajajaja!!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby mand38 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:23 pm

I don't like personally fat girls, but also I DON'T think they don't deserve to be loved, everybody deserves love!
How to Meet Woman and land fast One Night Stand ?
mand38
Freshman Poster

Postby shayanjameel08 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:55 am

well you know you problem... so get your *** off the computer and lose some weight. And then get more confident etc. aite.
shyan
shayanjameel08
Freshman Poster

Postby tre » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:53 am

Let the fat guys have the fat girls. I don't tolerate much fat on myself and I won't tolerate it on my girl either. I know what her weight was when we met and she best not exceed that by much. Luckily, she doesn't need me to remind her...

Nothing pisses me off than fat women shaming men for being "Superficial". They also hate on any woman that does keep herself in shape. "Big and Beautiful" to me is an oxymoron. I'm glad someone likes those women, but I don't think their behavior should be encouraged (Shut it Oprah)....it's bad for their health and shortens their life. Obesity is a serious problem in the USA...
tre
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat May 24, 2014 4:34 pm

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Bitch_Slapper » Sun May 25, 2014 5:04 pm

mand38 wrote:I don't like personally fat girls, but also I DON'T think they don't deserve to be loved, everybody deserves love!

What they deserve is a man to tell them to get off their fat, worthless asses, stop shoving food in their faces, and start getting in shape NOW.
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Fat Girls Don't Deserve To Be Loved

Postby Winston » Tue May 19, 2015 6:58 am

Don't you hate it when a woman you're dating asks you, "Would you still love me if I became fat?" What are you supposed to say to that? Why do women like to ask that? Should you lie and say yes or or be honest and say no?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Cornfed » Tue May 19, 2015 7:09 am

Winston wrote:Don't you hate it when a woman you're dating asks you, "Would you still love me if I became fat?" What are you supposed to say to that? Why do women like to ask that? Should you lie and say yes or or be honest and say no?

The classic reply is "If you really love me, you will never get fat".
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Tue May 19, 2015 8:02 am

Winston wrote:Don't you hate it when a woman you're dating asks you, "Would you still love me if I became fat?" What are you supposed to say to that? Why do women like to ask that? Should you lie and say yes or or be honest and say no?

But if you really do 'love' a girl in a long term sentimental way as opposed to just lusting after her, you would still love her if she got fat, especially if it wasn't her faulty (she had some medical condition, etc.).
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby 262 » Tue May 19, 2015 2:51 pm

Rock wrote:But if you really do 'love' a girl in a long term sentimental way as opposed to just lusting after her, you would still love her if she got fat, especially if it wasn't her faulty (she had some medical condition, etc.).

This is a slippery slope. One which we've already slipped down, in fact. Most Western women (and some men) are trained by the culture to think nothing is their fault. They thus excuse themselves from making any effort. If effort is being made though, it will show.

Check this guy out, for instance. He's got cerebal palsy. But he lifts weights! So ... what's your excuse? https://youtu.be/iItgeWUeQ_4
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women