Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Chinese Woman Dilemma

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby kai1275 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:24 am

RedMenace wrote:
kai1275 wrote:If she is a 6.5 in Chinese standards, which is slightly above average she is at least 7.5 to 8 with makeup etc. In the West at best. If she is getting hit on over there she looks good enough for sure. Good job man. You two should be just fine.

She actually doesn't wear makeup or very little. She could easily look 8 chinese standard if she had makeup on. But i like her without makeup.

Hell yeah that's what I'm talking about! You got me excited and now I can't sleep! Lol
Experienced Poster

Postby RedMenace » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:36 am

Her body is so damn petit lol. I hope i don't hurt her unintentionally. Also we actually talked about business. She wants to open a studio in the future because she is not happy working for other people. I ask her if she know what marriage involves and she says yea. lol we even talk about kids :lol: . She use to say "i miss you *insery nickname she gave me*" and i told her to stop saying it all the time lol because i thought she was joking about it. She prob wasn't.
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women